Star Wars Discussion Thread

3,723,179 Views | 34797 Replies | Last: 43 min ago by bluefire579
SpreadsheetAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Why is Boba always lumped in with the bad guys? He's a bounty hunter making profits by enforcing justice. That's about as neutral as it gets
Fenrir
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He is such a good guy that Vader had to tell him not to disintegrate his bounty target.
MuckRaker96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Weird using the teenager version of Padme.
Weird that there's no FALCON on the left side of it.
Grievous on there is dumb, he didn't do jack **** in the movie except cough and probably give the coronavirus to half the battle droids.
No Qui-Gon Jinn, but Captain Phasma makes it.
Making Lando and Finn, the only two black guys other than Panaka, stand together is racist.
Rey looks like she's 10 years old.
No Anakin as Anakin
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So how are y'all spending your May 4?

I'll be watching the Clone Wars finale as soon as I wake up, have the Mandalorian doc on throughout the day while I work, and finishing with TROS as soon as my work day is done.
I Have Spoken
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

Why is Boba always lumped in with the bad guys? He's a bounty hunter making profits by enforcing justice. That's about as neutral as it gets


Good guys... Bad guys
Ag Since 83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

So how are y'all spending your May 4?

I'll be watching the Clone Wars finale as soon as I wake up, have the Mandalorian doc on throughout the day while I work, and finishing with TROS as soon as my work day is done.
Gonna do a SW Lego set over the weekend and catch up on The Clone Wars. Then watch the Mandalorian doc Monday after work
dromo07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is the last episode running the 25min like the others?
TXAG 05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

Weird using the teenager version of Padme.
Weird that there's no FALCON on the left side of it.
Grievous on there is dumb, he didn't do jack **** in the movie except cough and probably give the coronavirus to half the battle droids.
No Qui-Gon Jinn, but Captain Phasma makes it.
Making Lando and Finn, the only two black guys other than Panaka, stand together is racist.
Rey looks like she's 10 years old.
No Anakin as Anakin



Agreed with all this.

Where's Jabba? Wedge? Ackbar? An Ewok or a Jawa deserves it more than Greivous or Phasma
MuckRaker96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

So how are y'all spending your May 4?

I'll be watching the Clone Wars finale as soon as I wake up, have the Mandalorian doc on throughout the day while I work, and finishing with TROS as soon as my work day is done.
Staying up until 2 a.m. to watch the series finale.

Working in the a.m.

Letting my girls have the afternoon off from home school so we can.
A) Make Baby Yoda and Wookie Cookies

B) Watch the series premiere of Rebels in order to start brainwashing them on that.

C) Have Tex-Mex delicioso to make it also a Cinco de Mayo kinda day.

D) Watch at least on episode of The Mando doc durning dinner since my wife liked the show.

E) Gorge myself on whatever TROS deleted scenes and extra are released.

F) Either watch a Mando Season 2 trailer 500 times or come here and ***** that there wasn't one.
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Timestamped.
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For you Clone Wars fans:

A fan on Reddit is currently editing the final CW arc together with ROTS as one 3.5+ hr long movie, and sharing it free of charge on May 5. (Even for those who haven't seen the rest of the series, it will be worth a watch. There's little to no background needed to enjoy this final arc, so it might be worth checking out.)

I'll make sure to post a link to it on that day. (Aka "Revenge of the Fifth")

And here's a sneak peek:
https://v.redd.it/skm271pwfdw41
Claude!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just finished watching Phantom Menace for the first time in about fifteen years. It was exactly as good as I remembered.
MuckRaker96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The first three brackets of the Star Wars Moments super-tournament will roll out tonight around 11 or 12. First three up are A New Hope, The Phantom Menace, and The Force Awakens.
MuckRaker96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Claude! said:

Just finished watching Phantom Menace for the first time in about fifteen years. It was exactly as good as I remembered.
Over time, TPM has become my favorite of the prequels to watch. Best soundtrack, best cinematography, lots of Ian McDiarmid, lots of Liam Neeson, really beautiful use of the Italian stuff for Naboo, Jedi council scenes that last more than 30 seconds, and the end saber fight of course.
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Claude!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm now in the middle of watching Attack of the Clones for the first time since I saw it in theaters. It is not good, just as I remembered.
dave94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I like the banner they have for the Star Wars main page on Disney+ right now:

https://ibb.co/J33T82z
ski-man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Claude! said:

I'm now in the middle of watching Attack of the Clones for the first time since I saw it in theaters. It is not good, just as I remembered.


Well Hello There
Let's go ski-man!
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Already know the most iconic moment of each. Can't wait.
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just watched Rogue One earlier today and noticed the concept art. Looking spiffy.
redline248
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Claude! said:

I'm now in the middle of watching Attack of the Clones for the first time since I saw it in theaters. It is not good, just as I remembered.


It is by far the worst of 3. It's Last Jedi bad.
MuckRaker96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Already know the most iconic moment of each. Can't wait.
Warning: None of them are from back to the future.
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TXAG 05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

Claude! said:

Just finished watching Phantom Menace for the first time in about fifteen years. It was exactly as good as I remembered.
Over time, TPM has become my favorite of the prequels to watch. Best soundtrack, best cinematography, lots of Ian McDiarmid, lots of Liam Neeson, really beautiful use of the Italian stuff for Naboo, Jedi council scenes that last more than 30 seconds, and the end saber fight of course.


Agreed. It's still not very good, but compared to the others, it's decent. I used to think Revenge was the best of the prequels and it is almost unwatchable to me now.
AliasMan02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've held off the last several episodes of TCW to binge all at once, so will do that tomorrow. I watched most of RotS in the last couple of days to prep for that. It has some very watchable moments, but man...
Claude!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The only positive part of Episode 2 is Natalie Portman's midriff.
I Have Spoken
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AOTC does have peak Natalie Portman though
MuckRaker96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tonight was the finale of Food Network's Buddy vs. Duff filmed last winter at Galaxy's Edge in Disneyland. Each team did a Star Wars themed cake. Entire episode is online now. You'll have to see Team Duff's Cake Yoda to believe it (and the girl who makes it is very solid as well). If you watch the last 10 minutes or so you see both cakes moving and all, along with Billy Dee in the house.

MuckRaker96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Begun, the Mega- Tournament of Moments Has

https://texags.com/forums/13/topics/3110310/replies/56491977
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sine poena nulla lex.
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sine poena nulla lex.
twilly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
All the Star Wars Day contents is now showing on D+. ROTS, Clone Wars finale, Disney Gallery featuring BTS The Mandalorian.
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
May the 4th be with you.
First Page Last Page
Page 940 of 995
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.