Star Wars Discussion Thread

5,888,205 Views | 43965 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by TCTTS
SpreadsheetAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Why is Boba always lumped in with the bad guys? He's a bounty hunter making profits by enforcing justice. That's about as neutral as it gets
Fenrir
He is such a good guy that Vader had to tell him not to disintegrate his bounty target.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Weird using the teenager version of Padme.
Weird that there's no FALCON on the left side of it.
Grievous on there is dumb, he didn't do jack **** in the movie except cough and probably give the coronavirus to half the battle droids.
No Qui-Gon Jinn, but Captain Phasma makes it.
Making Lando and Finn, the only two black guys other than Panaka, stand together is racist.
Rey looks like she's 10 years old.
No Anakin as Anakin
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
So how are y'all spending your May 4?

I'll be watching the Clone Wars finale as soon as I wake up, have the Mandalorian doc on throughout the day while I work, and finishing with TROS as soon as my work day is done.
The Collective
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

Why is Boba always lumped in with the bad guys? He's a bounty hunter making profits by enforcing justice. That's about as neutral as it gets

Good guys... Bad guys
Ag Since 83
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

I'll be watching the Clone Wars finale as soon as I wake up, have the Mandalorian doc on throughout the day while I work, and finishing with TROS as soon as my work day is done.
Gonna do a SW Lego set over the weekend and catch up on The Clone Wars. Then watch the Mandalorian doc Monday after work
Dro07
AG
Is the last episode running the 25min like the others?
TXAG 05
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

Weird using the teenager version of Padme.
Weird that there's no FALCON on the left side of it.
Grievous on there is dumb, he didn't do jack **** in the movie except cough and probably give the coronavirus to half the battle droids.
No Qui-Gon Jinn, but Captain Phasma makes it.
Making Lando and Finn, the only two black guys other than Panaka, stand together is racist.
Rey looks like she's 10 years old.
No Anakin as Anakin

Agreed with all this.

Where's Jabba? Wedge? Ackbar? An Ewok or a Jawa deserves it more than Greivous or Phasma
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Staying up until 2 a.m. to watch the series finale.

Working in the a.m.

Letting my girls have the afternoon off from home school so we can.
A) Make Baby Yoda and Wookie Cookies

B) Watch the series premiere of Rebels in order to start brainwashing them on that.

C) Have Tex-Mex delicioso to make it also a Cinco de Mayo kinda day.

D) Watch at least on episode of The Mando doc durning dinner since my wife liked the show.

E) Gorge myself on whatever TROS deleted scenes and extra are released.

F) Either watch a Mando Season 2 trailer 500 times or come here and ***** that there wasn't one.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Timestamped.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
For you Clone Wars fans:

A fan on Reddit is currently editing the final CW arc together with ROTS as one 3.5+ hr long movie, and sharing it free of charge on May 5. (Even for those who haven't seen the rest of the series, it will be worth a watch. There's little to no background needed to enjoy this final arc, so it might be worth checking out.)

I'll make sure to post a link to it on that day. (Aka "Revenge of the Fifth")

And here's a sneak peek:
https://v.redd.it/skm271pwfdw41
Claude!
Just finished watching Phantom Menace for the first time in about fifteen years. It was exactly as good as I remembered.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
The first three brackets of the Star Wars Moments super-tournament will roll out tonight around 11 or 12. First three up are A New Hope, The Phantom Menace, and The Force Awakens.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Claude! said:

Just finished watching Phantom Menace for the first time in about fifteen years. It was exactly as good as I remembered.
Over time, TPM has become my favorite of the prequels to watch. Best soundtrack, best cinematography, lots of Ian McDiarmid, lots of Liam Neeson, really beautiful use of the Italian stuff for Naboo, Jedi council scenes that last more than 30 seconds, and the end saber fight of course.
TCTTS
TCTTS
AG
Claude!
I'm now in the middle of watching Attack of the Clones for the first time since I saw it in theaters. It is not good, just as I remembered.
dave94
AG
I like the banner they have for the Star Wars main page on Disney+ right now:

https://ibb.co/J33T82z
ski-man
AG
Claude! said:

I'm now in the middle of watching Attack of the Clones for the first time since I saw it in theaters. It is not good, just as I remembered.

Well Hello There
Let's go ski-man!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Already know the most iconic moment of each. Can't wait.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Just watched Rogue One earlier today and noticed the concept art. Looking spiffy.
redline248
AG
Claude! said:

It is by far the worst of 3. It's Last Jedi bad.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Already know the most iconic moment of each. Can't wait.
Warning: None of them are from back to the future.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
TXAG 05
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

Claude! said:

Over time, TPM has become my favorite of the prequels to watch. Best soundtrack, best cinematography, lots of Ian McDiarmid, lots of Liam Neeson, really beautiful use of the Italian stuff for Naboo, Jedi council scenes that last more than 30 seconds, and the end saber fight of course.

Agreed. It's still not very good, but compared to the others, it's decent. I used to think Revenge was the best of the prequels and it is almost unwatchable to me now.
AliasMan02
AG
I've held off the last several episodes of TCW to binge all at once, so will do that tomorrow. I watched most of RotS in the last couple of days to prep for that. It has some very watchable moments, but man...
Claude!
The only positive part of Episode 2 is Natalie Portman's midriff.
The Collective
AG
AOTC does have peak Natalie Portman though
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Tonight was the finale of Food Network's Buddy vs. Duff filmed last winter at Galaxy's Edge in Disneyland. Each team did a Star Wars themed cake. Entire episode is online now. You'll have to see Team Duff's Cake Yoda to believe it (and the girl who makes it is very solid as well). If you watch the last 10 minutes or so you see both cakes moving and all, along with Billy Dee in the house.

Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Begun, the Mega- Tournament of Moments Has

https://texags.com/forums/13/topics/3110310/replies/56491977
TCTTS
AG
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
twilly
AG
All the Star Wars Day contents is now showing on D+. ROTS, Clone Wars finale, Disney Gallery featuring BTS The Mandalorian.

Ranger fans you're not dreaming! The Rangers are the World Series Champions!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
May the 4th be with you.
First Page Last Page
Page 940 of 1257

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.