Star Wars Discussion Thread

5,859,585 Views | 43819 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by TCTTS
Chipotlemonger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Ha, how can that even be? I seek this stuff out more than anyone and I couldn't even come close to describing a single scene from the movie. We literally know nothing. The set pictures we've seen so far haven't even featured a main cast member.

Filming in that location is "finished" per TexAgs. If that place is shown early in the movie, I'll know that there's a slim chance of the story returning there. I may be one step ahead of a plot option in that regard.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
http://www.starwars.com/this-is-madness

Han beating Chewie with 71%, Maul over Tarkin with 75%.

Yoda/Finn and Kylo/Jango later today.
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
Filming in that location is "finished" per TexAgs.
Actually it was MSW and the Dubrovnik website that had been following the filming on location. Though, I didn't post any pictures or anything about the location. I just mentioned that filming was finished at the location.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Hey no worries I'm not mad, everyone.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
quote:

Han beating Chewie with 71%, Maul over Tarkin with 75%.

Yoda/Finn and Kylo/Jango later today.
Chewbacca would destroy Han in a fight - sorry. And how often does Han say, "Yeah, your right Chewie"; Chewie is always having to correct Han too... and he's saved Han's ass many times. Hell when Han bailed on his girl, Chewie had to shoot their way out of Cloud City while Han just "chilled" out with the Bounty Hunter.

Han is more renowned I suppose; but that's only because most people don't understand Shyriiwook and therefore miss all of Chewie's cleverness and wisdom.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
jabberwalkie09
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I wish that shot had lasted longer in the movie.
Mr. White
quote:

Best movie teaser EVER.

I can't believe Abrams cut the Kylo part from the movie.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/03/18/rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-lead-in-comic-coming-from-marvel
jabberwalkie09
AG
Sweet!
The Collective
AG
I realize I have made this thread my own personal facebook with kid stories, but I enjoy their banter in the Star Wars world from time to time... and I don't do facebook, so you guys will have to suffer.

My house is getting excited for the April release. Last night the whole family is gathered on the couch watching the Ags. My 2 year old daughter announces a few minutes into the game, "don't want this - want the force awakens." My 4 year old son clearly offended by this suggestion, "No, [insert daughter name]. The Force Awakens isn't out yet. Plus, we still have to watch Return to Jabba's Palace before dad will let us watch Force Awakens." I had a ****-eating grin on my face as I could sense my wife giving me a death-stare for what I have done to our kids.
Knife_Party
quote:
I realize I have made this thread my own personal facebook with kid stories, but I enjoy their banter in the Star Wars world from time to time... and I don't do facebook, so you guys will have to suffer.

My house is getting excited for the April release. Last night the whole family is gathered on the couch watching the Ags. My 2 year old daughter announces a few minutes into the game, "don't want this - want the force awakens." My 4 year old son clearly offended by this suggestion, "No, [insert daughter name]. The Force Awakens isn't out yet. Plus, we still have to watch Return to Jabba's Palace before dad will let us watch Force Awakens." I had a ****-eating grin on my face as I could sense my wife giving me a death-stare for what I have done to our kids.

Dutch oven her tonight right before she starts the post coital cuddling and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!
Knife_Party
Definitely meant to use this emoticon.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
twilly
AG
Is this true? The website makes it seem kinda onionish. Next Star Wars film to be shot somewhere in W. Texas.

May the Force be with y'all
AliasMan02
AG
quote:
Is this true? The website makes it seem kinda onionish. Next Star Wars film to be shot somewhere in W. Texas.

May the Force be with y'all

They're not wrong about the incentives, but nobody knows anything about plot locations so the comment about Jakku seems like a troll or a reach.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG

Got a good one today. Ashoka Tano vs BB-8 , Dooku vs Phasma
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Do not trust that site. Fake website and uses your location to create fake articles.

http://wtvr.com/2016/03/21/step-brother-2-richmond/
twilly
AG
I thought that it might be fake...thanks for the info.
Flashdiaz
AG
quote:
darn. I was hoping the setting would be the west Texas town of El Paso where Finn falls in love with a mexican Girl named Felina (who twirls when music is played). Eventually he gets in a dual with someone who wants to take Felina and strikes him down. He escapes but needs to see Felina again... episode IX.
wangus12
AG
quote:
quote:
darn. I was hoping the setting would be the west Texas town of El Paso where Finn falls in love with a mexican Girl named Felina (who twirls when music is played). Eventually he gets in a dual with someone who wants to take Felina and strikes him down. He escapes but needs to see Felina again... episode IX.
Marty Robbins
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Dro07
AG
damn great episode and foreshadow
jabberwalkie09
AG
Went to go check out the This is Madness voting stuff. Looks like Ahsoka is kicking BB-8's ass. Dooku is whipping Phasma's ass, and rightly so.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Boba Fett vs Hux starts in 15 mins. That will be interesting.

Hux should win that for being a better villain and having more screentime than Boba, but of course the Boba fanboys will vote him into the next round.

Granted, I haven't ready any Boba Fett EU novels.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Good interview with Ford on Kimmel last night.

double aught
AG
It's crazy how much more animated Ford is these days in interviews. I remember seeing him on talk shows 10-20 years ago, and it was usually pretty awkward.
The Collective
AG
I'm glad that the silent majority is finally starting to speak out on Fett.
3rdGen2015
AG
I just discovered this thread and I'm not going to read every single page to see if this got brought up, so I apologize in advance if it has.

If any of you listen to podcasts, there is a series that Rebel Force Radio puts out called Star Wars Oxygen that you should check out. They analyze the soundtrack of all the movies and just got done with a four part series about The Force Awakens. It'll give you a whole new appreciation for the movies and I'm excited for the DVD release so I can go re-watch it with all of their commentary in mind.
wangus12
AG
It's been on the front page, near the top of this board for nearly 3 years. Where have you been?
3rdGen2015
AG
In the Outer Rim, apparently (aka I just discovered the Entertainment board recently)
redline248
AG
quote:
(aka I just discovered the Entertainment board recently)
you've been around for 6 years
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Seen on the A&M Basketball board. Had to post it here.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Somehow I hadn't heard about this podcast. Thanks for the heads up, will be checking it out today.
First Page Last Page
Page 382 of 1252

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.