Random shower thoughts

28,117 Views | 262 Replies | Last: 26 days ago by Ginormus Ag
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What percentage of people on Earth do you think have killed someone?
toucan82
"Damn, I got a big thang. Big thang, don't you ever leave."
Lex
More than we expect, I'm sure.

I assume if I'm in a room with 10 people at least 3 have killed somebody.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
You think 30% have killed someone? I thought I was being a pessimist to think 1% but damn.
Lex
It helps me be more aware and understanding. But you never know.
713nervy
AG
OOH OOH! I have these!!!! These were mine from last night with exception to the first.

- Who was the first person to eat a lobster? Who looked at THAT animal and thought, "I'm gonna put that in my mouth"?
- Why do people eat ass? I know it can be squeaky clean and all, but… is the motivation because they just really love the person with whom the ass belongs to? Is this a fetish thing of putting dirty things in your mouth?
- Why do decorative blankets exist if they have those holes in them and air travels right on through them when you try and cover yourself with it? Those are stupid.
- Why do women fairly universally overpack underwear? How did we come to do that, myself included?
- Body shapes are so weird. How is it that they're all different? So weird.
A question about eating lobster followed by one about eating ass, I can't answer either, other than to say butter makes both taste better.
Wolfpac 08
AG
Quote:

- Who was the first person to eat a lobster? Who looked at THAT animal and thought, "I'm gonna put that in my mouth"?

Had the same question about oysters. My assumption is it was a survival thing. Stranded on an island starving like Tom Hanks in Castaway and all you can get your hand on is a lobster. Eat or die.

My question - how many people died eating things raw before somebody thought to hold it over fire first?
Lex
Y'all are weird. I'm mostly thinking of making sure if I slip the thing I'm gonna land on isn't gonna break my boo-boo-hole.
Lex said:

Y'all are weird. I'm mostly thinking of making sure if I slip the thing I'm gonna land on isn't gonna break my boo-boo-hole.

Or if you might like it?
Lex
42 said:

Lex said:

Or if you might like it?

There's plenty of things that wouldn't hurt and some that would
Flashdiaz
AG
I think of the science on why farts smell worse in the shower.
Agasaurus Tex
AG
Lex said:

More than we expect, I'm sure.

I assume if I'm in a room with 10 people at least 3 have killed somebody.
You need to find better friends.
80s Guy
Flashdiaz said:

I think of the science on why farts smell worse in the shower.
hot moist air intensifies the methane stank
AliasMan02
AG
42 said:

A question about eating lobster followed by one about eating ass, I can't answer either, other than to say butter makes both taste better.

I. Prefer. Syrup!
ptothemo
AG
On lobster? Eat all the ass you want, but have you no shame?
Lex
713nervy said:

- Why do people eat ass? I know it can be squeaky clean and all, but… is the motivation because they just really love the person with whom the ass belongs to? Is this a fetish thing of putting dirty things in your mouth?

Why? Well, it feels really good. I would suggest letting it happen at least once. I've had my ass eaten by plenty who didn't love me. A clean ******* is a beautiful thing.
AliasMan02
AG
Lex said:

713nervy said:

Why? Well, it feels really good. I would suggest letting it happen at least once. I've had my ass eaten by plenty who didn't love me. A clean ******* is a beautiful thing.

30% of them were murderers
Lex
AliasMan02 said:

Lex said:

713nervy said:

30% of them were murderers

Convicted of murderin' dat booty.
AggieArchitect04
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Do abortions count?
Ryan the Temp
AG
How do you define "killed someone?" Is it being an active participant in the physical act of killing them, or does it include people who made/contributed to decisions that directly resulted in the death of someone? Does it matter if they knew the decision would result in death before making it or not?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I would say physically killing them with their own hands, and manslaughter such as DUI's.

Do you ask in regard to politicians? In this case I would say no.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Lex said:

713nervy said:

What if the receiver has a case of butt pee
-Ben There/R.C.
Ryan the Temp
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

I would say physically killing them with their own hands, and manslaughter such as DUI's.

Do you ask in regard to politicians? In this case I would say no.
Asking for a friend
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
redline248
AG
Did the first bungee jump happen on purpose or by accident? Imagine thinking it would be a good idea to tie a rubber band around your ankle and jumping off a bridge

The food thing is always interesting. Like who was the poor sap who first tried to eat a poisonous plant? Some other dude walking around with a rock and making Xs on it when the first guy dies. Pretty soon I think he'd run out of volunteers after a couple didn't come back.
TX_COWDOC
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

You think 30% have killed someone? I thought I was being a pessimist to think 1% but damn.

I had the same thoughts! Secret Santas everywhere are crossing out their return address!!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
One day your mom/dad put you down for the last time and never picked you back up.
redline248
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

One day your mom/dad put you down for the last time and never picked you back up.
next time your parents come to visit run toward them and yell "mommy" or "daddy" like when you were 4. See if they don't smile. Well, maybe a dad would look at you like you're an idiot
Sea Speed
AG
Lex said:

713nervy said:

Your kids are going to be so proud when they see this post in 10 years.
GAC06
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Most of my best friends have killed people. It's not the mind **** we are led to believe
AliasMan02
AG
Sea Speed said:

Lex said:

713nervy said:

PruuuUUUUUDEEEEE!
Duckhook
AG
I've wondered about the first person to eat an egg.

"Look, something came out of that bird's ass. Let's eat it!"

And how many times did they try something else before they figured out that was the only thing that came out of a bird's ass that they could eat?
Ryan the Temp
AG
Quote:

"Son, it's time we talked about the birds and the bees. You make sure you find yourself a girl who likes to eat some ass. You'll thank me when that time comes."
AggieArchitect04
AG
Duckhook said:

I've wondered about the first person to eat an egg.

"Look, something came out of that bird's ass. Let's eat it!"

And how many times did they try something else before they figured out that was the only thing that came out of a bird's ass that they could eat?

When you really stop and think about what you're eating when you eat an egg, it's pretty ****ing disgusting.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.