Why is dating after 35 such a beating?

227,144 Views | 1575 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by aeon-ag
I am always wrong
How long do you want to ignore this user?
chiken said:

I have had people with my ex's name. I havent swiped right on one of those people yet. It would be too weird for me right now.

You should unashamedly bang a dude with your ex's name. Just do it. Jump into the deep end. Embrace the chaos. Bask in the depravity. BE UNGOVERNABLE!!!!
JobSecurity
AG
Fear InoculAg said:

chiken said:

I have had people with my ex's name. I havent swiped right on one of those people yet. It would be too weird for me right now.

You should unashamedly bang a dude with your ex's name. Just do it. Jump into the deep end. Embrace the chaos. Bask in the depravity. BE UNGOVERNABLE!!!!
did you delete your other post just so your clever response wouldn't be the last one on the page
I am always wrong
JobSecurity said:

Fear InoculAg said:

chiken said:

did you delete your other post just so your clever response wouldn't be the last one on the page

Yeah dude. I do whatever I want whenever I want.
JobSecurity
AG
8 days since the last post?? updates from the group??

Went out with a girl on Wednesday and she was beautiful but not the one. Been talking to another and I'm obsessed with her but between our schedules we won't be able to meet in person until next weekend. Trying to keep it going until then
superunknown
AG
JobSecurity said:

Went out with a girl on Wednesday and she was beautiful but not the one. Been talking to another and I'm obsessed with her but between our schedules we won't be able to meet in person until next weekend. Trying to keep it going until then

edging
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
How is this thread still going?
bagger05
AG
Every day more people are turning 35
maroon barchetta
Ghost of Bizbee said:

How is this thread still going?

The over 35 GB members haven't met up yet.
Serious Lee
my mothers friend has a 25 year old daughter that asked me out last week. Im 37. have no idea how guys can regularly subject themselves to "conversation" with girls that young. it made me yearn for an old and dried up 35 year old. not kidding.
DannyDuberstein
AG
JobSecurity said:

It sometimes doesn't take long to figure out why some folks are single
Sea Speed
AG
Yea but did that stop you from hitting it?
Stat Monitor Repairman
HoseMad said:

my mothers friend has a 25 year old daughter that asked me out last week. Im 37.
Username checks.
maroon barchetta
Sea Speed said:

Yea but did that stop you from hitting it?

Cans?
Pirate04
AG
So now we're 'dried up' at 35??
bagger05
AG
He said "old and dried up."
Pirate04
AG
The old part I can handle.
bagger05
AG
Dried up seems like the more fixable of those two.
maroon barchetta
bagger05 said:

Dried up seems like the more fixable of those two.
GAC06
AG
HoseMad said:

my mothers friend has a 25 year old daughter that asked me out last week. Im 37. have no idea how guys can regularly subject themselves to "conversation" with girls that young. it made me yearn for an old and dried up 35 year old. not kidding.

Maybe she's just an idiot
JobSecurity
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

JobSecurity said:

It sometimes doesn't take long to figure out why some folks are single
I'm not a smart man
TexasRebel
AG
Pirate04 said:

The old part I can handle.

I volunteer to check the other part.
MRB10
AG
Pirate04 said:

So now we're 'dried up' at 35??
I mean the gynos say you're a "high risk" pregnancy if you're older than 35… so yeah.
“There is no red.
There is no blue.
There is the state.
And there is you.”

“As government expands, Liberty contracts” - R. Reagan
Serious Lee
GAC06 said:

HoseMad said:

Maybe she's just an idiot
two degrees from loyola marymount, running a small business with a decent understanding of C++. its more their lack of understanding (or appreciation) of life before their time that gets me. that and **** taste in music and movies.

its not like i busted out my lefty frizzell and hank williams albums or john belushi comedy either...but not knowing bill murray, woody harrelson, dave chappelle, dwight yoakam, red hot chili peppers....it was like the 5th circle of hell.

I learned the newest tick tock dances though. no idea what im gonna do with them, but i know them now.
GAC06
AG
My wife is 11 years younger and was 21 when I met her. I didn't find it to be much of a problem but I can see how it could be, especially the TikTok nonsense
Stat Monitor Repairman
Serious Lee
poliboard discussion, but if thats a real person and not a paid account, then id bet my left one that her boys wont have to worry about inseminating anything other than her overpriced ethan allen hand towels.
TexasRebel
AG
maroon barchetta
TexasRebel said:

WTH is this
maroon barchetta
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Kalien???
Anchorhold
JobSecurity said:

That sounds healthy. Maybe if you play it right you can take her to an REK show and then midnight yell in six weeks. In the meantime she won't be lonely.
Pirate04
AG
LOL the high risk isn't for the getting pregnant part. But for those who really don't know, women don't tend to 'dry up' until they are nearing menopause.

Quote:

Cisgender women generally experience an increase in sex drive later than men. One study reveals that women between 27 and 45 years old report the highest interest in sex and more sexual fantasies than women in other age groups. Women also report having more sex during these years than women of other ages.
Sea Speed
AG
I am almost certain that comment about being dried up was tongue in cheek die to the overall tone of this thread.
Stat Monitor Repairman

This is what it looks like.

It's really bad out there.

Really bad.

You log on to that **** and its like staring into the face of 1000 demons.

But, sometimes you got to burn the devil's hand.
GAC06
AG
Pirate04 said:

LOL the high risk isn't for the getting pregnant part. But for those who really don't know, women don't tend to 'dry up' until they are nearing menopause.

Quote:

Cisgender women generally experience an increase in sex drive later than men. One study reveals that women between 27 and 45 years old report the highest interest in sex and more sexual fantasies than women in other age groups. Women also report having more sex during these years than women of other ages.

Natural response to time running out.
CGAg06
AG
I'm 38 and single, never married, solid job, no kids, no pets, and basically free to do whatever I want whenever I want outside the 9-5. A woman with kids is not a problem for me. I'm a pretty good looking guy. BUT I am 5'7" (actually that height for those that are question people's online heights). That wasn't a big issue when I was younger. But it seems to be more of one now. Plus my dogs passed away and I sold my boat. So my picture quality has gone down...lol. I'm also an introvert which makes things more fun. Although my last gf was an introvert and we clicked well. AND I live just north of Austin...so the dating pool is just grand...the things I see lol.

Dating over 35 does suck for all the reasons mentioned on here. Everything is a red flag depending on how the other person looks at it. Some are more real than others. For someone that tries not to judge people, dating is hard because that literally ALL it is.

An Aggie dating site would be great lol. My old roommates actually met on AggieDating.com back in the day and got married. It would be GREAT to date only Aggies. Maybe we need a dating section?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.