Why is dating after 35 such a beating?

202,429 Views | 1572 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
Petrino1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CrottyKid said:

For some people their work is their identity. For others, their work is just something that they do. To each his own.
I agree, but for the "work is my identity" people, is it really appropriate to talk about work the entire time on a first date? No one cares about what you do or your stupid clients. This is why I dont talk about work to women, they dont care and its boring lol.
Petrino1
Anchorhold said:

ea1060 said:

she has a side business worth a lot,

where is the link?
According to her, its worth "millions" lol.
Irish 2.0
ea1060 said:

Anchorhold said:

ea1060 said:

she has a side business worth a lot,

where is the link?
According to her, its worth "millions" lol.

If it was she wouldn't be picking up dudes on ****ing bumble or hinge or whatever. I bet it's her daddy's company and she just works for him in marketing
swimmerbabe11
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Quote:

control freak who had a schedule planned for every waking minute
Oh ****.

I'm borderline this way..but its more of a research and tentative type thing that could be thrown out the window at any moment because we saw see something or get a good recommendation while there..but legitimately love to make binders and maps of places to see and visit so that while we are walking or whatever, we can get hungry or bored at any time and know exactly what is around the corner without taking a bunch of time to google.

researching the trip is half of the fun!
Ags4DaWin
swimmerbabe11 said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Quote:

control freak who had a schedule planned for every waking minute
Oh ****.

I'm borderline this way..but its more of a research and tentative type thing that could be thrown out the window at any moment because we saw see something or get a good recommendation while there..but legitimately love to make binders and maps of places to see and visit so that while we are walking or whatever, we can get hungry or bored at any time and know exactly what is around the corner without taking a bunch of time to google.

researching the trip is half of the fun!

Yes. You sound like the epitome of spontaneity.

Not a Type A control freak at all.

maroon barchetta
swimmerbabe11
I'm pretty easy to travel with but this is very fair.
maroon barchetta
Has your future husband been on a long trip with you yet?
swimmerbabe11
nope, just wedding and family trips. we'll see how it goes when we do a big trip
maroon barchetta

Sea Speed
AG
Ags4DaWin
So ur saying I was right?

Gotta say.....I am actually not surprised.
LMCane
Howdy Dammit said:

Question for the single over 35 and never married ones…. Was there a dude/chick that you should have married and didn't? I find it hard to believe in the 17 years of adult dating people never cross paths with someone of the opposite sex that they are compatible with.
I was married and divorced in my mid 20s

51 now

still regret one particular woman when I was 29 and she was 22 and we dated for two years.

should have made that one work.
Stat Monitor Repairman
https://instagr.am/p/CrYJ2cmuO-z
713nervy
AG
AggieArchitect04 said:

swimmerbabe11 said:

AggieArchitect04 said:

713nervy said:

Hydrocele_aggie said:

How so when majority of divorces as stated are started by women where the basic reason was they weren't happy anymore .?.it's common knowledge

This is false.

The majority of divorce decrees are FILED by women. This does NOT mean that the divorce was initiated / desired / sought by the wife. It just means that the woman was the one to do the work. And "is no longer happy" is not one of the 7 options you check when filing for divorce, FYI. So maybe not exactly "common knowledge." Kthx
First off, you don't file a decree - the decree is the final order of the divorce.

Petitions on the other hand are filed with the court and served on the other party of the suit. If one is filing it (which costs money and usually an attorney) it stands to reason they are also the one initiating, desiring, seeking out the divorce.

Statistically, more women are filing the petitions. Ipso facto - they are the ones initiating the divorce.

It looks like you were so busy "well actually'ing" Nervy about the semantics, that you didn't actually absorb the point of her post.
There was no point to her post.

If you're going to the trouble of filing a petition, you're starting the divorce. It's not really an argument, it's just a point of fact. This made up belief that men are so horrible that they're leaving women no choice but "to do the work" to divorce them is laughable.

Also, one loses credibility when they don't know what they're talking about.

The point was that correlation != causation. You know, one loses credibility when they don't know what they're talking about.
713nervy
AG
Thanks for ttt'ing this thread. So very happy with that.
The Fife
You found Silvy's Instagram!
AggieArchitect04
AG
713nervy said:

AggieArchitect04 said:

swimmerbabe11 said:

AggieArchitect04 said:

713nervy said:

Hydrocele_aggie said:

How so when majority of divorces as stated are started by women where the basic reason was they weren't happy anymore .?.it's common knowledge

This is false.

The majority of divorce decrees are FILED by women. This does NOT mean that the divorce was initiated / desired / sought by the wife. It just means that the woman was the one to do the work. And "is no longer happy" is not one of the 7 options you check when filing for divorce, FYI. So maybe not exactly "common knowledge." Kthx
First off, you don't file a decree - the decree is the final order of the divorce.

Petitions on the other hand are filed with the court and served on the other party of the suit. If one is filing it (which costs money and usually an attorney) it stands to reason they are also the one initiating, desiring, seeking out the divorce.

Statistically, more women are filing the petitions. Ipso facto - they are the ones initiating the divorce.

It looks like you were so busy "well actually'ing" Nervy about the semantics, that you didn't actually absorb the point of her post.
There was no point to her post.

If you're going to the trouble of filing a petition, you're starting the divorce. It's not really an argument, it's just a point of fact. This made up belief that men are so horrible that they're leaving women no choice but "to do the work" to divorce them is laughable.

Also, one loses credibility when they don't know what they're talking about.

The point was that correlation != causation. You know, one loses credibility when they don't know what they're talking about.

I don't know what the hell you are talking about.

I'm not convinced you do either.
713nervy
AG
Cool.
Stat Monitor Repairman
https://instagr.am/p/CqX2UySDP4s

Stay safe out there people.
Stat Monitor Repairman

R. Kelly captures the essence of what it's like dating after 35.
TexasThunder
Probability Score 0.3%

femaledelusionalcalculator.com

hahaha there are only 0.3% like me in the US
jokershady
AG
Hey 0.2% for me. But I'm married.
kermas
35 is a great for dating, especially if you want to date a person of your age.
File5
AG
0.0 baby, heck I might even be 1 in a million
BartInLA
1. Go to a singles group at church
2. Find a lady 19 or younger
Tanker123
Learn how to cook and dance. Chicks dig that. You will get laid more.
UTExan
If you want to make a solid connection, it's best to make friends with older church ladies who will take it upon themselves to match you up with the best partner. Their years of experience at this cannot be beat and they also have a reputation as matchmaking to uphold.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
damynair
BartInLA said:

Why would she be interested in a guy who is 35 years old? Of course sometimes it can happen that two people fall in love with the huge age difference, but in my opinion if the difference is too great, than people don'y have many common interests. I found my current girlfriend on dejt i göteborg and i am older than her 2 years only. We have a lot to talk about and i can see these relations to last long.
AggieArchitect04
AG
damynair said:

BartInLA said:

Why would she be interested in a guy who is 35 years old?

Al Bula
AG
damynair said:

BartInLA said:

Why would she be interested in a guy who is 35 years old?
does your supervisor at the Indian call center know you are spamming Texags?

STAFF: Please do the needful

(Edit: check it's posting history, it's a bot)
agracer
AG
TexasThunder said:

Probability Score 0.3%

femaledelusionalcalculator.com

hahaha there are only 0.3% like me in the US
the results are skewed b/c you can't go below 18yrs old. Most 18yr old's don't make any money.
Stat Monitor Repairman

67 y/o lands Rupert Murdoch.

'Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars.'

Never lose hope.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.