Why is dating after 35 such a beating?

224,759 Views | 1575 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by aeon-ag
AliasMan02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LupinusTexensis said:

This thread makes me very happy I am financially solid with a house in the mountains so I never have to meet another human if I don't want to.

Then who would rationalize your value then tell you about it?
concac
AG
LupinusTexensis said:

This thread makes me very happy I am financially solid with a house in the mountains so I never have to meet another human if I don't want to.
Do you still bathe in lakes?
LupinusTexensis
RealTalk said:

LupinusTexensis said:

Do you still bathe in lakes?

I plan to keep that up til I die. Maybe one of you will be lucky and see my 60 year old ass gleaming in the moonlight in the San Juans in a few decades if it hasn't all burned to hell by then.
AggieVictor10
AG
scd88 said:

Remember when this thread was about Green2Maroon getting baked and scoring? Man, that was a long time ago...

weed
GAC06
AG
The value of a 60 yr old female bathing in lakes is greatly diminished from that of a <35 yr old
LupinusTexensis
I fart in your general direction.
TexasRebel
AG
These days you could sell that.
Damn this thread got long. I always find it funny when people have to get so wordy to attempt to prove their point. I finally just had to skip to the end.

I'd just like to add that all the ladies on here are very lovely and from what I've seen would make any guy a lucky man.
WH08PsyJayci
tandy miller
AG
WH08PsyJayci said:

test

Haven't seen this name in a long time
FJB
Stat Monitor Repairman
Man this thread bringing out the iRR.
swimmerbabe11
have any of you fine married gentlemen told your lovely wives that their stock is plummeting at an alarming rate, so that you can remind them that if they left you, that you'd be swimming in tail ten years younger than them?

If you haven't, please do so and report back on the quality of conversation that follows.
Pinochet
42 said:

Damn this thread got long. I always find it funny when people have to get so wordy to attempt to prove their point. I finally just had to skip to the end.

I'd just like to add that all the ladies on here are very lovely and from what I've seen would make any guy a lucky man.

This still isn't going to get her to sleep with you.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

have any of you fine married gentlemen told your lovely wives that their stock is plummeting at an alarming rate, so that you can remind them that if they left you, that you'd be swimming in tail ten years younger than them?

If you haven't, please do so and report back on the quality of conversation that follows.
You think the SMV graph would help? Not the creepy pedo one, the other creepy one.
Ogre09
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

I am lucky she puts up with me and would hate to be back in the dating scene. I am as attracted to her as I was 17 years ago when we met, and expect I will be still 17 years from now.
swimmerbabe11
yes, a presentation with graphs. make sure to include something about fitness and fertility, so that she knows where her value lies
THE_CHOSEN_ONE
Remember ladies, a great way to add value is frequent BJs
swimmerbabe11
Ogre09 said:

swimmerbabe11 said:

I am lucky she puts up with me and would hate to be back in the dating scene. I am as attracted to her as I was 17 years ago when we met, and expect I will be still 17 years from now.

I think and hope all people, both genders, should regard their spouse in this way.
swimmerbabe11
oh also, I would like to report that when I was on this site at 16, the same conversations were being had, but the bar was set at 30, not 35. So, ladies, congratulations we all got a few extra years grace period.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

yes, a presentation with graphs. make sure to include something about fitness and fertility, so that she knows where her value lies
I came up with a couple responses, couldn't decide:

So, you're saying give her the PowerPoint...and don't skimp on the transitions!

OR

Her love of PowerPoint is matched only by my love for her.
Ryan34
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

Please, this is Managing Expectations 101. Every year, I show her the relative value graph and an hour glass depicting her biological clock. It's a great reminder of how much worse it could be.
GunRangeGal
AG
This thread reeks of men who have been rejected by a woman over 35.
BenFiasco14
AG
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
GAC06
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

My wife is young enough that by the time that conversation applies, we'll both be on the downslope
Ol_Ag_02
AG
GunRangeGal said:

Of course we've have had our sexual advances rejected by a woman over 35; most of us are middle aged and married.

You think having our sexual advances rebuffed is concerning? Please, we just call that Tuesday. Wednesday is another opportunity to saddle up and ride again.
Hydrocele_aggie
GunRangeGal said:

This thread reeks of women whom think they are way hotter than they really are.
Ags4DaWin
713nervy said:

Lol this guy

Keep your "realism" to yourself; it makes other people feel like sh/t and that's not helping anyone.

Seems like I stirred up a hornet's nest. Not unexpected, but i am kind of shocked by the totality of negativity.

I will see if I can respond to some of the most angry posters one by one.

How does becoming informed of the root cause of unhappiness not help?

It doesn't help only if you refuse to alter your approach to life.

And why should it make you feel like ***** the good news is that for alot of people they made the mistakes they made because they were misinformed regarding how the dating world works.

Which means that in regards to your unhappiness, there is something you can do about it. This is the great thing and opens the door to a more fulfilled and happy life. and no i do not claim to be a guru but generally speaking and in broad terms my observations are correct.

As i pointed out above, most of the poor relationship decisions made by women (and men) are made because they have been lied to and made decisions based on false premises not because they are stupid.

This does not make women bad. Quite the contrary. Women are great! Its super ****ty that society lied to them about what will make them happy in a relationship and its super ****ty that so many women have suffered because of it.

I was hoping to give another perspective. And nowhere did I insinuate women should feel like *****
THE_CHOSEN_ONE
GunRangeGal said:

More like women of all ages their whole lives
TexasRebel
AG
That orange zone is where it's at!
tandy miller
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

I made a PowerPoint with lots of word art and cool slide transitions
FJB
tandy miller
AG
tandy miller said:

713nervy said:

Eliminatus said:

Plus trying to find a woman with no kids by this age is hard in most urban areas. Not saying kids are a deal breaker, but also, they kinda are for most. Even if they won't admit it.

For every woman with a kid, there too exists a man with a kid who probably didn't step up to take on 50/50 custody of his own child and therefore the woman is left to raise the child AND support her household while Weekend Dad gets to do whatever the hell he wants. So maybe reconsider the single woman who has a child bc she is probably a pretty capable badass and a victim of circumstance to the man who dumped his responsibility onto somebody else (her).

What about a man with a dog? I have full custody

Someone answer me; does Chester add value or not bc I'll be 35 soon and need to know if I should get more dogs
FJB
SWCBonfire
AG
Recently divorced 45 year old male reading this thread:

Tanya 93
Hydrocele_aggie said:

GunRangeGal said:

But GRG is really hot
ABATTBQ11
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Hydrocele_aggie said:

GunRangeGal said:

But GRG is really hot

Gonna need proof
Sea Speed
AG
There are actually several pretty damned good looking GB users which makes this board an outlier on the internet. Most online forums attractive to unattractive female ratio is like 1:10 and here its more like 1:1.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.