Let's talk select baseball

48,020 Views | 428 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Al Bula
agsalaska
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NM
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
BurnetAggie99
Like I said in earlier post everyone makes mistakes, a man shouldn't be judged for one mistake, especially all the good things he's done. Also he was never charged or convicted and the charges where dropped.

First of all you saying all select Dad's are tubs of goo. That's the biggest crock I've ever heard. So am I a tub of goo? I'm a Aggie grad, work as a Engineering supervisor with big Electric Utility, my son plays select and HS baseball, plays HS football, played league and select baseball in his youth age. Is every Aggie baseball Dad on A&M's baseball team a tub a goo since every player on the Aggie baseball team played Select either with Bandito's, 12, and so forth.

I've been a Select coach over 10 years outside my regular job. I enjoy working with kids teaching baseball but also about life, I've been on our local youth softball and baseball association as VP over 10 years, I sponsor kids that come from troubled situations that want to play baseball, also sponsor kids that come from low income families.

Don't put label on people if you dont understand that the most coaches and parents are good people.

BurnetAggie99
Nah it's just the constant attack's, the false labels, and lack of respect. You going to also put Ryan Brauninger in the same fold since he's also a Select coach or does he get a pass since he's Texags staff
BurnetAggie99
Staff needs to nuke this thread a bunch of trolls
agsalaska
AG
BurnetAggie99 said:

Nah it's just the constant attack's, the false labels, and lack of respect. You going to also put Ryan Brauninger in the same fold since he's also a Select coach or does he get a pass since he's Texags staff
Whats funny about this thread is some of the tolls on here will be the first ones to ***** at A&M baseball players for slumping, making an error, throwing balls, etc.

I know this is the General board, and this is all somehow acceptable becasue this is, well, the Genera board. THere was also a thread today about why the GB is so slow nowadays. Hmmmmm.......

I'm done with this thread. It is embarrassing to read some of the responses to people involved in youth baseball.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Not that you care (well check that, you seem to care a lot), but I view the guys out there just coaching vs the guys that start and run these organizations in different categories. I just don't put sainthood on someone that joined the profit frenzy of youth select sports. It's a business and that's fine. But let's not get carried away.
BurnetAggie99
A lot of former Aggies and current Aggies played and wore the Black and White. Plus A&M coaching staff is consistently in the facility watching players.
Joe Exotic
AG
BurnetAggie99 said:

Staff needs to nuke this thread a bunch of trolls

Or move it to the baseball other if that's what you want. It's on general, so it should be treated like a general board thread.
LukeDuke
AG
Bo Darville said:

Wait, so these kids are so into Colton chasing that JUCO spot they are trusting their kids to a sex trafficker?
This is how I know you are lying about playing ball in high school....AND you don't know S#!t about baseball in general.

You are one hell of a pot stirrer though - that's clearly the only thing skillful thing you've ever done with a stick in your hand...
Al Bula

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.