Doomed Marriage or Bump in the Road?

67,715 Views | 372 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Cromagnum
reddog90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That is a great book.
AliasMan02
AG
An interesting development.
aTm2004
Mort Rainey
I think we need to bump this bad boy and remember what a ****ing circus this was
maxag42
update?
BombayAg
ClickClack said:

The way the wife is acting is exhibit A for why many men go elsewhere outside their marriage. It's really appealing, when your wife isn't ever "primal" about it, to discover a girl that's texting you every day wanting it and saying things you've never heard before.

People wonder why guys always seem to cheat with a girl who isn't "as pretty" as the wife. Makes no sense right? See above. Guys want a little freak. A lot can be solved by a husband and wife opening up and not being so reserved.

Interesting to know that white women are no different from Indian women.

You are spot on above.
BenFiasco14
AG
So I read the first page. Is reading the whole thread worth it
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Beer Baron
AG
I just hope Gary and Linda are still out there teaching young people how to bone.
PoohAh97
AG
I'll save you 11 pages:

Dude wifed up an alpha-widow and she should have kept him in the friend zone. +14 years or something, they're both still miserable.

Apparently if he does more chores or talks bout his feelings, she'll be attracted to more than responsibility and a steady paycheck. Because chicks find chores and feelings and approval-seeking very attractive and masculine.
Ags4DaWin
PoohAh97 said:

I'll save you 11 pages:

Dude wifed up an alpha-widow and she should have kept him in the friend zone. +14 years or something, they're both still miserable.

Apparently if he does more chores or talks bout his feelings, she'll be attracted to more than responsibility and a steady paycheck. Because chicks find chores and feelings and approval-seeking very attractive and masculine.

Women don't know what the hell they want. They say they want a guy who will pitch in and ***** But when they get it, they still aren't satisfied. I've tried to be the sensitive help out guy and I have been the alpha guy.

At the end of the day The Alpha guy gets laid more and the woman is more satisfied with the relationship.
Post removed:
by user
wbt5845
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

PoohAh97 said:

I'll save you 11 pages:

Women don't know what the hell they want. They say they want a guy who will pitch in and ***** But when they get it, they still aren't satisfied. I've tried to be the sensitive help out guy and I have been the alpha guy.

At the end of the day The Alpha guy gets laid more and the woman is more satisfied with the relationship.
QFT. Ended up in the friend zone time and time again until I decided to start being an ******* and taking what I wanted. Then women fall all over themselves to date you and gripe about what an ******* you are.
PoohAh97
AG
SoupNazi2001 said:

Can someone provide some examples of "primal" bedroom activities?
It probably doesn't involve notarizing the consent forms.
swc93
AG
SoupNazi2001 said:

Has something to do with 'doing it' like they do on the discovery channel.
BenFiasco14
AG
SoupNazi2001 said:

Your lady turning on TLC while you doze off reading a book on your iPad
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
GCRanger
AG
SoupNazi2001 said:

Her back hole
EFE
AG
How did I miss this train wreck?
marble rye
AG
SoupNazi2001 said:

BBC
Liquid Wrench
PoohAh97 said:

SoupNazi2001 said:

It probably doesn't involve notarizing the consent forms.
You're an underrated poster.
degreedy
AG
TTT for an update!!
TxFig
AG
austinrb10 said:

He said he lusts for her, and wonders why she can't for him. Her response was that marriage isn't supposed to have lust. That love is supposed to be intimate not primal; her desire for him is not a lustful one.

This is where the problem lies - bluntly, sex within a marriage IS supposed to still be primal & raw. The mad passion of "rip each others clothes off to get at their naked body" is a good thing.

And more importantly - it is GOD CREATED. HE put it there inside us. Which means HE intended for it to be a part of a healthy marriage.

I married my wife at 19 (both of us). We were both virgins. That was in 1981 - 38 1/2 years ago.

..... and it is still VERY primal. For both of us.

Well crap. I just saw that this post was from 3 years ago. Oh well.. hopefully my reply helps someone else.

--
Chris Barnes
Retired A&M IT geek - now beekeeper
http://www.cornerstonehoneybees.com/
Frederick Palowaski
AG
Needs to get himself a goomah.
SidetrackAg
Cromagnum
AG
It's not complicated. The wife likes to screw, just not with her current husband.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.