Business & Investing
Sponsored by

to the guy that recommended abml

428,736 Views | 2431 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by El Chupacabra
HoustonAggie37713
How long do you want to ignore this user?
94chem said:

ABML is still ~30% off its 52 week high, and ~65% off its high from 2 years ago.

ATLX is still ~10% off its 52 week high, and ~45% off its high from 2 years ago.

Lots of people with positions all over the map on these volatile stocks. If you don't mind, and of course we don't have to believe you anyway, OP, what's your total unrealized gain/loss situation as of this moment?

Certainly. Remember that this is thread two after I called $ABML early.

My basis on $ABML between all accounts (IRA and. Cash) is now $.778. My current realized p/l on $ABML is $255,319.

I just bought $ATLX at $12.15 and $14.19.

My rough p/ there is $79,000
Tibbers
Marc Fogassa said ATLX will grow to a one billion dollar company or more. I think they are in prime position to see that happen. That video I posted has a lot of good info in there. Mitsui hooked them up with 65 mill to build a processing plant that would reach 150,000 tons of lithium per year, at market value. Car companies are calling looking for product. It's all about execution and this company is doing all they said they would do. I'll take 190 dollars a share at current share structure to achieve the one billion dollar dream. I also like the steady stair stepping upwards and strong price holds as well. We are still at .025 pre-split so there's a long way to go up. If it dips down again, I'll simply load a little more. Exciting to see a reverse merger work.

Thanks HoustonAggie, it's been a long rocky two years, but things do seem to be trending toward big time results for both companies.
HoustonAggie37713
I am more confident now than I was two years ago. The last month of $ABML has been incredible. They have over $100 million in US grants coming (in top of the $57.5 million that they already won) and commercial agreements to buy the products from their 2 new facilities.

$ATLX has an upside of like $100/share if they can commercialize. We shall see on that one.
Tibbers
HoustonAggie37713 said:

I am more confident now than I was two years ago. The last month of $ABML has been incredible. They have over $100 million in US grants coming (in top of the $57.5 million that they already won) and commercial agreements to buy the products from their 2 new facilities.

$ATLX has an upside of like $100/share if they can commercialize. We shall see on that one.

Same, both are headed by excellent people which in my mind is the most important part of steering the company toward greater valuations.
Ag97
FDXAg
AG
Here we go again
HoustonAggie37713
FDXAg said:

Here we go again

I know right. The polarization makes it fun.
bicmitchum
what is the story on atlx
HoustonAggie37713
bicmitchum said:

what is the story on atlx

Well it's up 400% since this thread started. So it must be a scam. They just rang the bell on Nasdaq last week. They have huge holdings of lithium and other core minerals and operate on the most favorable environmental region for drilling in the west.
Diggity
AG
you get lost for the past couple years you silly huckster?
HoustonAggie37713
Diggity said:

you get lost for the past couple years you silly huckster?

Not at all. Just started helping the the people who were interested in these plays off Texags. And not just with these stocks. I helped people with personal finance, etc.
Diggity
AG
so you bailed for two years, but decided to show back up to spike the ball after the recent run up?

neat. go pump your dog**** somewhere else.
HoustonAggie37713
Diggity said:

so you bailed for two years, but decided to show back up to spike the ball after the recent run up?

neat. go pump your dog**** somewhere else.

That is true. Isn't that standard internet practice?

In reality, I was told that with the run up people started posting here again so I came back for a laugh. I'm sorry my success has triggered you. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Tibbers
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lithium-ion-battery-recycler-abtc-expands-operations-with-purchase-of-move-in-ready-commercial-scale-facility-301765993.html

Very nice!
HoustonAggie37713
Tibbers said:

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lithium-ion-battery-recycler-abtc-expands-operations-with-purchase-of-move-in-ready-commercial-scale-facility-301765993.html

Very nice!

Yes. Fully ready commercial plant to start selling the product with the 1st (of many) recycling plants days away from completion. Revenue will start very soon.
LeftyAg89
AG
Tibbers and HoustonAggie working the ol' 1-2 punch routine.

Tibbers = HoustonAggie hmmmm?
HoustonAggie37713
LeftyAg89 said:

Tibbers and HoustonAggie working the ol' 1-2 punch routine.

Tibbers = HoustonAggie hmmmm?

Never met or communicated with him off Texags in any way. Let the hate flow through your veins.
Tibbers
The ****? No I'm a very low money making fella who invested in the company. What a weird accusation fella.
HoustonAggie37713
Tibbers said:

The ****? No I'm a very low money making fella who invested in the company. What a weird accusation fella.

Congrats! I will keep posting updates as revenue begins. I also post a ton on Stocktwits and discord. Highly recommend both.
bmks270
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

Tibbers said:

Very nice!

Yes. Fully ready commercial plant to start selling the product with the 1st (of many) recycling plants days away from completion. Revenue will start very soon.

They were supposed to be making 180 million by the end of 2022 or something? A year ago the plant was a year away.

They do seem to be actually hiring now, but the stock pushing on this forum is a pump and dump. The tech may be great but business isn't, they have a DOE grant. They don't have revenues and won't for years. This is more like an early stage VC backed company than one that should be public.
TChaney
HoustonAggie37713
bmks270 said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

Tibbers said:

Very nice!

They were supposed to be making 180 million by the end of 2022 or something? A year ago the plant was a year away.

They do seem to be actually hiring now, but the stock pushing on this forum is a pump and dump. The tech may be great but business isn't, they have a DOE grant. They don't have revenues and won't for years. This is more like an early stage VC backed company than one that should be public.

I refer you to my original post on the thread (where I was asked to comment) as well as the fact that all I've done is accumulate for 3 years now. I am literally doing the opposite of pump and dump. I told people do not chase if it runs up.

Do you ever participate in critical thinking? The stock ran up to nearly $5. If it was a pump and dump wouldn't you think people would have posted their realized gains? Yet not one person did. Interesting.

As far as your first point, yes, there have been construction delays due to covid and inflation. Kinda like everyone else.

I like how you dismiss $57.5 million in grants from the US government as trivial. Cute.

They will start making revenue this year, perhaps you haven't paid attention to the past 3 weeks of announcements.

I've been in for 3 years and I'm staying in.
HoustonAggie37713
I'd also like to point out that the Dow was at 31,188 when this thread started and it's 31,909 now.

1.1% annualized gains during a time with 8% inflation. So anyone on this forum who has suggested buying index funds in the past two years is giving terrible advice by your standards.

In reality, I am a long term investor in $ABML and $ATLX, I have secured massive paper games and remain bullish long term. The only way I will sell in 2023 is if by some miracle Biden's cap gains tax on individuals earning over 400,000 somehow becomes law. If that happens I will sell losers and winners and offset my gains to exactly zero on Dec 31st.
bmks270
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

bmks270 said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

Tibbers said:

Very nice!

I refer you to my original post on the thread (where I was asked to comment) as well as the fact that all I've done is accumulate for 3 years now. I am literally doing the opposite of pump and dump. I told people do not chase if it runs up.

Do you ever participate in critical thinking? The stock ran up to nearly $5. If it was a pump and dump wouldn't you think people would have posted their realized gains? Yet not one person did. Interesting.

As far as your first point, yes, there have been construction delays due to covid and inflation. Kinda like everyone else.

I like how you dismiss $57.5 million in grants from the US government as trivial. Cute.

They will start making revenue this year, perhaps you haven't paid attention to the past 3 weeks of announcements.

I've worked for multiple start ups at various stages. Many burn money for YEARs while insinuating that revenue is just around the corner. Not that they are trying to mislead, but they do give best case scenario outlooks. Hardware development such as this always take longer as something causes delays in testing and learning, but investors don't want to hear those realities. My entire career has been in hardware R&D. I've worked on projects funded by the DOE as well. It doesn't mean revenue is close or that the technology is anywhere close to being commercially viable. And DOE projects can go on for years. I'd say a project like this takes 2-3 years minimum, and could easily take longer if it's truly novel. Scaling things like this isn't trivial.

The track record of the leadership team, and the changing of the company name multiple times over the years tells me the leadership has no real clue what they should be focusing on or what the market needs. They're just fishing for the latest buzzwords trying to find something that sticks. I've seen floundering companies follow this exact same playbook before. Their promises of building a plant in a year and projecting 180 million in revenue is extremely dubious and leaves me with doubts about their honesty.

If their technology was so good they wouldn't be a desperate penny stock with the only news being their own press releases. They'd be able to find a buyer to take the company private or to buy and license the IP to. Unless their IP isn't that locked down or unique and other companies are just developing their own. Patents may give them a lane to operate in, but it doesn't mean they are capable of executing on it nor does it mean it's the only route and will block competitors.

I would advise that investment be limited to an amount the investor is okay losing.

There are tons of red flags that you ignore with sunshine and rainbows which is why you're accused of being a dishonest stock pumper. Your takes lack honest insights or due diligence.

If they do prove they can scale their technology and their market hypothesis is correct, then great. But that's a long long way off.
Tibbers
I mean, is it risky? Of course. Is it a long term bet? You bet it is. Could you lose your shirt? Absolutely. Look no further than HUMBL for me. Although with banks folding, there may be more pressure for digital wallets in time. Never invest anything in speculative play more than you are ok with losing. Always book profits on startups. I'm a novice and have learned the hard way, but Ryan Melsert and Marc Fogassa have set out plans and have achieved the blueprint they set out. That alone separates them from the rest of the pack in my eye. But I am a novice. Hell, I'm still under water on ABML but I've always thought of these plays with eyes set on 2030. I'm more than happy to be patient and let the plan continue to come to fruition.
Pepper Brooks
AG
His posting style, the language used, emotes, etc. feel very very familiar but I can't put my finger on who it reminds me of.

(Not Barnes)
“There is no red.
There is no blue.
There is the state.
And there is you.”

“As government expands, Liberty contracts” - R. Reagan
HoustonAggie37713
bmks270 said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

bmks270 said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

Tibbers said:

Very nice!

I've worked for multiple start ups at various stages. Many burn money for YEARs while insinuating that revenue is just around the corner. Not that they are trying to mislead, but they do give best case scenario outlooks. Hardware development such as this always take longer as something causes delays in testing and learning, but investors don't want to hear those realities. My entire career has been in hardware R&D. I've worked on projects funded by the DOE as well. It doesn't mean revenue is close or that the technology is anywhere close to being commercially viable. And DOE projects can go on for years. I'd say a project like this takes 2-3 years minimum, and could easily take longer if it's truly novel. Scaling things like this isn't trivial.

The track record of the leadership team, and the changing of the company name multiple times over the years tells me the leadership has no real clue what they should be focusing on or what the market needs. They're just fishing for the latest buzzwords trying to find something that sticks. I've seen floundering companies follow this exact same playbook before. Their promises of building a plant in a year and projecting 180 million in revenue is extremely dubious and leaves me with doubts about their honesty.

If their technology was so good they wouldn't be a desperate penny stock with the only news being their own press releases. They'd be able to find a buyer to take the company private or to buy and license the IP to. Unless their IP isn't that locked down or unique and other companies are just developing their own. Patents may give them a lane to operate in, but it doesn't mean they are capable of executing on it nor does it mean it's the only route and will block competitors.

I would advise that investment be limited to an amount the investor is okay losing.

There are tons of red flags that you ignore with sunshine and rainbows which is why you're accused of being a dishonest stock pumper. Your takes lack honest insights or due diligence.

If they do prove they can scale their technology and their market hypothesis is correct, then great. But that's a long long way off.

Clearly you don't follow the company whatsoever and have just read one of the hedge fund driven hit pieces.

Ryan Melsert has been CEO a short time and has already shown that he has the technical skill and the commercial vision the company needs.
HoustonAggie37713
Pepper Brooks said:

His posting style, the language used, emotes, etc. feel very very familiar but I can't put my finger on who it reminds me of.

(Not Barnes)

I had another handle way back and used to post on baseball forums a lot. But never here.
HoustonAggie37713
Tibbers said:

I mean, is it risky? Of course. Is it a long term bet? You bet it is. Could you lose your shirt? Absolutely. Look no further than HUMBL for me. Although with banks folding, there may be more pressure for digital wallets in time. Never invest anything in speculative play more than you are ok with losing. Always book profits on startups. I'm a novice and have learned the hard way, but Ryan Melsert and Marc Fogassa have set out plans and have achieved the blueprint they set out. That alone separates them from the rest of the pack in my eye. But I am a novice. Hell, I'm still under water on ABML but I've always thought of these plays with eyes set on 2030. I'm more than happy to be patient and let the plan continue to come to fruition.

Very well said. I know a lot of people who are under water and many who are in the money. I don't know anyone who has the knowledge of what's coming and has just sold out. And I know well over 200 investors pretty well to very well. Some have the options at $1.75 and have already converted them to long term strategies.

I will be smarter on any future run ups. I'll sell any 30-40% or more runs in my IRA and wait on the pull back to buy back in. .
HoustonAggie37713
" If their technology was so good they wouldn't be a desperate penny stock with the only news being their own press releases".

They just won a $57.5 million DOE grant and are up for $380 million more. Please.
Scud Runner
HoustonAggie, you need to get with the program. Provide inside information on up and coming, no-lose tech pennies so we can get in early and ride moon rockets to tendie town. Simple as that. Be sure to let us know when to dump (of course)
HoustonAggie37713
Scud Runner said:

HoustonAggie, you need to get with the program. Provide inside information on up and coming, no-lose tech pennies so we can get in early and ride moon rockets to tendie town. Simple as that. Be sure to let us know when to dump (of course)

Agreed. Everyone here is up 200% in their accounts under Biden. I will try to do better.
bmks270
AG

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4585521-american-battery-technology-stock-pilot-plant-behind-schedule-cash-running-low-avoid

Above is a more critical analysis of their financials.

From their website information it looks like they've very much gone from the idea stage to the building something stage, and have hired teams to execute, so that's good.

Below is the most positive news I've seen.

https://americanbatterytechnology.com/press-release/lithium-ion-battery-recycler-abtc-signs-term-sheet-for-20m-non-dilutive-debt-facility-for-pre-purchase-of-its-recycled-battery-metal-products/

Landing a $20 million dollar pre-sale would be huge (although far short of the projected 160 million / yr projections pitched two years ago). I'm still a bit doubtful regarding the projections because of their poor track record, but lining up customers before the plant is complete is good.
HoustonAggie37713
Yes. And much more to come. Soon…
HoustonAggie37713
bmks270 said:

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4585521-american-battery-technology-stock-pilot-plant-behind-schedule-cash-running-low-avoid

Above is a more critical analysis of their financials.

From their website information it looks like they've very much gone from the idea stage to the building something stage, and have hired teams to execute, so that's good.

Below is the most positive news I've seen.

https://americanbatterytechnology.com/press-release/lithium-ion-battery-recycler-abtc-signs-term-sheet-for-20m-non-dilutive-debt-facility-for-pre-purchase-of-its-recycled-battery-metal-products/

Landing a $20 million dollar pre-sale would be huge (although far short of the projected 160 million / yr projections pitched two years ago). I'm still a bit doubtful regarding the projections because of their poor track record, but lining up customers before the plant is complete is good.

They haven't entered into revenue stage. There is no track record because their two plants start in a few weeks. The revenue is coming and who knows of its $160 million or $80 million. The stock price is a buck. It's going higher.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.