Business & Investing
Sponsored by

to the guy that recommended abml

428,717 Views | 2431 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by El Chupacabra
AggieBill005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yup. I move money over but when I tried to purchase, they wont let you use funds that are on hold for stocks below 5 bucks (or something like that).

So I just opened another account through Schwab, margined some money and purchased there.

NOW I am on hold with TD to try and get my funds moved back to my bank account, which (surprise) they have placed some kind of hold or restriction which is keeping me from doing so.

Ugh.
AggieBill005
AG
I bought yesterday at .0018. bleh.

But the hope is for a jump after that PM lawsuit. Anything that occurs before that is just noise, right?
Fireman
AG
Appreciate all the info provided by the OP. While I understand the excitement for $ABML, which I have a position, I honestly think $BMIX in the long run 3 years+ is the play that creates the most wealth. If it blows up, this thread could become legendary. Let's hope so.

Houston - what was the price of $ABML when you first recommended it on TexAgs? Thanks again.
HoustonAggie37713
agdaddy04
AG
With how many rejected trades have been happening on HCMC I imagine that's partly to do with the depressed price?
HoustonAggie37713
Fireman said:

Appreciate all the info provided by the OP. While I understand the excitement for $ABML, which I have a position, I honestly think $BMIX in the long run 3 years+ is the play that creates the most wealth. If it blows up, this thread could become legendary. Let's hope so.

Houston - what was the price of $ABML when you first recommended it on TexAgs? Thanks again.

Entry points
ABML - $0.42
BMIX - $.002

You may not be wrong. BMIX is a fantastic play. My only argument would be that ABML has the higher chance at success. I hold both and will see both through for years to come.
agdaddy04
AG
Sure wish I would've seen your information sooner but thanks a lot. Got in at $3.44 on ABML and .0384 on BMIX.
HoustonAggie37713
agdaddy04 said:

Sure wish I would've seen your information sooner but thanks a lot. Got in at $3.44 on ABML and .0384 on BMIX.

I've been on here 5 years lurking. I finally posted a pick and it blew up. Made the mistake of posting my personal info and you can imagine how that went.

Just to be clear I will not be on here posting new stock picks. ABML and BMIX are my winners and I'll be here to continue to research and answer questions.

PennyPalooza will end and it won't be pretty. Not to mention who wants that tax bill?
agdaddy04
AG
It still surprises me about people that get hounded, but I believe you.
Kool
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

agdaddy04 said:

I've been on here 5 years lurking. I finally posted a pick and it blew up. Made the mistake of posting my personal info and you can imagine how that went.

Just to be clear I will not be on here posting new stock picks. ABML and BMIX are my winners and I'll be here to continue to research and answer questions.

PennyPalooza will end and it won't be pretty. Not to mention who wants that tax bill?
Thanks for what you put out here. I love having a "roulette wheel" stock every here and now, and I put a bit down on each. Gonna hold unless you say something different. Thanks again.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
HoustonAggie37713
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeJJg5Es/

More truth about Robinhood and how criminal last week was.
Fireman
AG
Wow - wish I had noticed your call at $0.42 for ABML. Similar to Agdaddy, I got in around $3.40. Looks like a $12.00 - $15.00 stock to me. Look forward watching it into the future.
LatinAggie1997
AG
It's hard for me to know that opportunity was there and I didn't see it. It has given me FOMO on threads/posts.
Fireman
AG
LatinAggie1997 said:

It's hard for me to know that opportunity was there and I didn't see it. It has given me FOMO on threads/posts.
LOL - Yes FOMO is real. Just remind yourself, there were 100+ posts that day that went south, and several option posts that have gone to -0- and you missed out on losing money on those too.

GL!
agdaddy04
AG
Oh but to your last point, I'd love that tax Bill.
Tyrone_The_Tuna
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

Fireman said:

Entry points
ABML - $0.42
BMIX - $.002

You may not be wrong. BMIX is a fantastic play. My only argument would be that ABML has the higher chance at success. I hold both and will see both through for years to come.
What do you think ultimate success be for each? What stock price?
HoustonAggie37713
Tyrone_The_Tuna said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

Fireman said:

Entry points
ABML - $0.42
BMIX - $.002

What do you think ultimate success be for each? What stock price?

I will strongly consider selling some at $.20 and $20, respectively.
HoustonAggie37713
Mixed bag today.
ABML - +$14,736
BMIX - ($10,000)
agdaddy04
AG
https://stocktwits.com/Softbang/message/282141899

For those others like me stuck in HCMC.
agdaddy04
AG
Why do you not want to share other picks? Because of how much grief you've been given?
HoustonAggie37713
agdaddy04 said:

Why do you not want to share other picks? Because of how much grief you've been given?

1. I don't want to contribute to FOMO
2. I don't want to spend my time researching every new play. I'm not a stock picker. I'm an investor. These two picks were made after 2 months of extensive research and conversations.
3. It will take away focus from these plays which will continue to perform over time
G. hirsutum Ag
AG
Dipped my toe into BMIX today. Will probably sell some stuff and get a little bit into AMBL soon. One I've been playing with is WNDW
HoustonAggie37713

South Platte
I hate that I don't have any cash to lower my basis for BMIX.
T Durden
AG
Manganese. You see a lot of people don't know about that stuff...
HoustonAggie37713
YouBet
AG
Quote:

Biden will sign an order mandating a 100-day review to ensure domestic manufacturers can deliver the country's needed supplies and that demands for goods that must be satisfied by other countries are done in a more secure and sustainable manner.
This seems like bad news for Lithium, no? Nothing much sustainable about extracting Lithium based on what I've read.

Diggity
AG
no offense, but what do you suggest?
HoustonAggie37713
It's incredible news for lithium produced in the US and lithium recycling.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

I know I asked this before and you felt like .10 was a safe spot to exit on BMIX, do you still feel that way after the last couple of days of pro Lithium pub? Or do you think its got a higher "safety" ceiling of like .25+ now?
South Platte
https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=161439032

Jet Black
I believe he said .20 a few posts back.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Jet Black said:

I believe he said .20 a few posts back.

Thanks. Please see my username
YouBet
AG
Diggity said:

no offense, but what do you suggest?

I don't know. The current extraction methods are horrific, environmentally speaking. Maybe there are better ways to do it that just aren't employed because they are way more costly?
YouBet
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

Hope so. Is there an environmentally friendly way to do it? I honestly don't know.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.