HUDL is literally the worst...

6,186 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by FtBendTxAg
Doc Daneeka
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It is a terrible website... its slow... its down all the time... i have fastest internet there is...

I wish players would just upload tape to youtube and disable comments.. End of rant. Flame on.
tony
AG
huddle is awesome for youth coaches.
Gigemags05
AG
HUDL is an outstanding tool for film breakdown, cutups, tendency breakdown, making highlight tapes, and pretty much every other aspect of technology that a football program uses.

I don't think you understand what the program is designed for. Yes, kids can upload their tapes for the public to see, but it isn't built specifically for that.
CHEN Ag 2019
AG
I think his point was that he is trying to watch film but the website is so slow that it's impossible. Not that it's a bad idea, just bad execution.
Gigemags05
AG
My point is that HUDL doesn't exist for fans to watch hilight tapes. That's just a byproduct of its real purpose. So their execution is outstanding if you look at it from the standpoint of what they're trying to achieve.

I never had any speed/site outage issues with it either. It I haven't used it in a couple
Of years.
CHEN Ag 2019
AG
"Outstanding tool for making highlights" "fans aren't meant to watch highlights"

Stating that the videos are slow and barely load doesn't jive with "it accomplishes its purpose"

Something doesn't add up.

But you wouldn't know. You haven't used it in years..
AG
Gigemags05 said:

My point is that HUDL doesn't exist for fans to watch hilight tapes. That's just a byproduct of its real purpose. So their execution is outstanding if you look at it from the standpoint of what they're trying to achieve.

I never had any speed/site outage issues with it either. It I haven't used it in a couple
Of years.

Huh???
Gigemags05
AG
Not sure the misunderstanding here. The program wasn't designed as a tool for fans to see highlights. The purpose of the entire operation of HUDL is for coaches to watch, edit, and mark up film for scouting and evaluation purposes. They have a function for parents and kids where they can make their own highlights but that is just one small part of it and isn't the main focus. Their links that can be seen without licenses, or without approved access aren't what they focus on. If you are a part of a program and have a HUDL license then it doesn't run slow, and service is rarely interrupted.

I used it for 3-4 yrs and then got out of coaching 2 yrs ago.
Coach_King
Try using web or dsv. Hudl has spoiled a lot of coaches.
I Like Mike
AG
Hudl is magic. Its one of my main jobs as an assistant coach. And yes its not primarily for fans. Coaches and secondarily recruiters. Then fans.
CHEN Ag 2019
AG
Doc Daneeka said:

It is a terrible website... its slow... its down all the time... i have fastest internet there is...

I wish players would just upload tape to youtube and disable comments.. End of rant. Flame on.
on another note, I really enjoy your hidden gem player reviews. They're great work.
Smokedraw01
It's so much better than DSV.
DB Coach
AG
It's a fantastic website and tool. Your computer must blow.
TyHolden
AG
huddle house ftw
FtBendTxAg
AG
Try a computer with a modern processor and at least 8gb or RAM and a decent web connection.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.