In the hospital

48,002 Views | 220 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by JB99
combat wombat™
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgRebel08 said:

Thank you all for the prayers and encouragement. It was a long 8 days.

I was just released.

I'm still a bit nervous as they didn't give me supplemental o2 to take with me. I had several panick attacks at night in the hospital in which I felt I couldn't breathe one time the gave morphine.

So hoping I don't panic at hometonight.

Thank you all again!
Wow, you must be doing really well if they didn't give you supplemental oxygen. My husband was on it for two weeks after his 11-day stint in the hospital.

I am really glad to hear that you are out. Don't panic; if you needed oxygen they would have sent you home with it.
TulsAg
planoaggie123
AG
Glad to hear OP!!!
Aggie95
AG
great news!
CondensedFogAggie
Awesome! Your family must be overjoyed.

Also panic attacks are not a joke at all, please take care of yourself at home.

TPS Reports
AG
Outstanding. Thankful for the care and support you received and most of all for the improvement and healing. Take care.
Jbob04
AG
Great news! Take it one day at a time
TyHolden
Coates
AgRebel08 said:

I was just released.

I'm still a bit nervous as they didn't give me supplemental o2 to take with me. I had several panick attacks at night in the hospital in which I felt I couldn't breathe one time the gave morphine.

Thank you all again!

Awesome, have a great night at home!

I'd say it's the morphine on the panick attacks, should be out of your system. Hope you can rest up.
PerpetualLurker
Awesome news!
Diet Cokehead
AG
Might as your PCP for a short term supply of Xanax until you get your confidence up and get some good days behind you. It's a nice security blanket to have by your side just in case.
FishrCoAg
AG
Glad you are home!
Sapper Redux
Congrats on making it home. I'm sure you're going to have some rough times after everything you went through, just remember that folks have your back.
Another Doug
AG
Great news, how are wife and kiddo holding up?
Reveille
AG
AgRebel08 said:

I was just released.

Thank you all again!

Awesome news! Don't panic just take slow deep breaths if you start to think you are getting short of breath. Get your pulse oximeter and watch numbers. Let those numbers give you reassurance. If they are below 92% relax and make sure it is reading good. Those cheap pulse oximeters don't always give an accurate reading and error on the low side. Make sure you can see the pulse beating on the meter.

Glad you are doing better and doing a televisit with your PCP is probably a good idea. A few more dose Xanax might help you from panicking the next few days. You can also use benedryl as it helps calm you too.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Player To Be Named Later
AG
God is good. So happy to hear this tonight
grimace07
AG
Hang in there … transitioning out of a hospital is always a challenge. My advice - take it slow but it will feel better once you get a few routine days under your belt.
Mark Fairchild
AG
Had a long day, and was just going to check and see if there was any new news, and I read you have been released. What an answer to many, many prayers! Also see that Reveille and some other AGGIE docs have been keeping track of your progress, which should really put you at ease. Rev's last post is one that you should have taped to you for assurance. Reb, everything aside, this is one happy AG to hear you're at home with family, and on your way to better days. Will continue to pray that each hour is better than the one before. God bless you and keep you this day and all days.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
Charpie
AG
So glad you're home
LSB_2002
AG
Great news!!!!! Hope you rested well last night!
snowdog90
Such great news!! So happy for you, Agrebel.
TX05CCHH
AG
Great news!
AgsMyDude
AG
AgRebel08 said:

I was just released.

Thank you all again!

aggiebrad94
AG
WHOOP!
Windy City Ag
AG
Quote:

So hoping I don't panic at home tonight.
If you do, check in here. I am sure all us bored losers will be here at all hours.
Aston94
AG
Happy to hear you are home! Prayers answered!
Marcus Aurelius
AG
Excellent news!
SUag
Jetty
bluefire579
AG
Glad to hear you're home. Take care of yourself, bud
Capitol Ag
AG
Gunny456 said:

Sorry Big fingers on little phone. She is very fit and a hard body. An aunt that is very easy on the eyes.

Now that Reb is out of the hospital, I thought it a good time to revisit this post. There are rules...

I kid, I kid.

Reb, so wonderful to hear you are out. How did last night go? Any breathing issues or was all ok? Still praying....
redcrayon
AG
So glad you're home!
Gordo14
wbt5845
AG
Windy City Ag said:

Quote:

So hoping I don't panic at home tonight.
If you do, check in here. I am sure all us bored losers will be here at all hours.
130Ag82

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.