I guess it's my turn

59,119 Views | 249 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by shalackin
gwdykes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Here.

So sad to find out that Pelayo, was Dr Gomez. Our family have seen him many times over the years. He was a great Dr and a huge supporter of the community.
Philip J Fry
AG
Bump. I have the means to donate to some funds on his behalf, but not the when and where. Hoping someone knows how to start something.
MW03
AG
I found myself thinking about Pelayo/Dr. Gomez this morning. Hard to believe it's been a year.

Just wanted to take a minute and offer my heartfelt thank you again to the medical community and their families that have been on the front lines for too long at this point. And my heartfelt condolences to those who have lost friends and loved ones. Not just to covid, but to any disease, illness, accident, or for any reason. I know the holidays can be hard, and my family is thinking and praying for you all.
PJYoung
AG
MW03 said:

I found myself thinking about Pelayo/Dr. Gomez this morning. Hard to believe it's been a year.

Agreed.

I have a feeling his Christmas post will be with me during the holidays for a very long time.
shalackin

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.