*** 2025 Aggie Softball Season Thread ***

15,447 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Positivelyag512
frankie00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I like the last paragraph from the 12thman.com press release on the SEC schedule:

"In head coach Trisha Ford's second season in Aggieland, Texas A&M finished third in the SEC standings with a 15-9 record. It marked the highest conference finish since joining the league, while the 15 conference wins were the second most in program history. The Aggies won 6-of-8 SEC series, the most series wins since 2017."
Detective Jake Peralta
AG
Not playing Texas is so odd. I'm racking my brain trying to find the SEC's logic behind not scheduling that series.
greg.w.h
AG
Meh…the conference is sensitized to our schizophrenic fan base's feelings on Texas…good enough reason.
BiochemAg97
AG
Detective Jake Peralta said:

Not playing Texas is so odd. I'm racking my brain trying to find the SEC's logic behind not scheduling that series.

tu afraid to play us after almost losing in post season?
Belton Ag
AG

So they can have an excuse to send us to Austin for the regional.
Detective Jake Peralta
AG
Belton Ag said:

So they can have an excuse to send us to Austin for the regional.
This is probably the correct answer
Positivelyag512

Because we'll play them in a Super Regional again unless we get into the nation's top 10-12 range. Texas will be around 1-5 all year
Hard Work, God 1st
Positivelyag512
BiochemAg97 said:

tu afraid to play us after almost losing in post season?

Everyone mark down FRIDAY, October 18th, at 7:00 pm. Tu comes to play at Davis for the 1st time; pack that out, and I'll see all of you there. We should tailgate that one together
Hard Work, God 1st

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.