*****Aggies @ Ole Miss - Friday*****

93,517 Views | 1379 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by Aggie Therapist
Charlie 31
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
tandy miller said:

MR Gadsden said:

tandy miller said:

Also I wasn't in the bathroom so blame this on me
Why are you dating during baseball season?
When you look like me you take em when you get em
Then make out with her in the bathroom. You don't have to post any freaky deaky pictures or anything, but just get back the the John ASAP, with or without your gal pal. We NEED you!
StinkyPinky
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

Someone post a picture of to the Northen Lights!!!
Haha, this! I live in rural Minnesota and a photographer and this is where all me energy is
dixichkn
AG
Tomorrow is a day game right?
Would make me feel better. For some reason we don't seem to be getting it done in the evening (and spare me the midweek talk). Busted out vs LSU Sunday. 19 runs vs Georgia game 2, early start…….

I don't know, maybe I'm just grasping at straws. But there does seem to be a difference for some reason
Charlie 31
AG
StinkyPinky said:

Aggie Therapist said:

Haha, this! I live in rural Minnesota and a photographer and this is where all me energy is
Sean98
AG
borrego29 said:

Tobias Funke said:

This was a frustrating loss but man a lot of yall are some giant baby *****es. Get a grip.

There is definitely something to discuss here. The last 2 SEC teams we have faced have both a losing record. Sure they have talent, but they haven't figured it out, and rank low in a lot of metrics. Considering what's at play for us with these series, I don't see anything wrong with expressing concern for the way the team is playing.
Nobody hear gets mad about frustration. What they get mad about is internet quitters and jerks.

I've been pretty harsh about Braden for 3 weeks and about Sorrell and Jace. But, whether I'm right or not I have reasons for my concern. Didn't just say, "Yes the Aggie way, we're losers, probably ought to just burn down Olsen, quit baseball and kill ourselves."

The miserable people that show up when even the smallest bad thing happens is just an amazing supernatural phenomenon.
tandy miller
AG
Charlie 31 said:

tandy miller said:

MR Gadsden said:

tandy miller said:

Then make out with her in the bathroom. You don't have to post any freaky deaky pictures or anything, but just get back the the John ASAP, with or without your gal pal. We NEED you!

Can I post pics if I want though? Maybe a .gif or 2 if we start scoring?
tjack16
AG
Adam87inSA said:

jt2hunt said:

Copied from Brauny

That's A&M's 9th loss of the year. The differentials in those 9 losses are:

Not winning close games may be this team's epitaph.

There is time yet to change that.

But very, very little time.

We've also won plenty of close games…
StinkyPinky
AG
StinkyPinky said:

Aggie Therapist said:

That and half way through a bottle of Larceny full proof
Agryan00
Who's the Dylan Rock on this team? Lots of talent.
Fquin
AG
And 41-9 gets you what trophy.? That's what I thought. If we can't win the last one, we've won nothing.
aggiewilliford
I'm waking up early and doing a cleansing ritual of all my previous superstitions, so we start fresh and bring the wood. I'm willing to clean house for numerous hours to get this ship righted. I'm done with Spring Semester I got nothing to do but please the baseball gods and get the Ags back on target. Yall book it the turnoaround starts tomorrow. Someone Mark this page so I can post it again when it happens. Now let's do this SH#T!
Gig Em and BTHO EVERYONE!!!!!
Gig Em Ags, God Bless Old Army and Marching in Behind the Band! Whooooopppp
StinkyPinky
AG
Charlie 31 said:

StinkyPinky said:

Aggie Therapist said:

Yazzzzzzzz!!!!!!!
Charlie 31
AG
tandy miller said:

Charlie 31 said:

tandy miller said:

MR Gadsden said:

tandy miller said:

As long as the Aggie baseball team scores more than you score in the pics. ;-)
Capitol Ag
AG
There is no doubt we are struggling a bit. While it's concerning that it's happening now, it's not the end of the world either. Baseball is a streaky game. One moment you're up and no one can beat you and just like that, you're down. The good thing is that it won't take much for it to turn right back around again and that can start tomorrow. Blow it off and throw this one behind you.
Aggie Therapist
AG
Charlie 31 said:

StinkyPinky said:

Aggie Therapist said:

tandy miller
AG
Charlie 31 said:

tandy miller said:

Charlie 31 said:

tandy miller said:

MR Gadsden said:

tandy miller said:

I shall move bases as the ags do, photographically
Sean98
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

I'm about 50 miles too far S to get a glimpse
#1AG777
AG
I will just keep donating more money while y'all keep whining. Pragmatically understanding our current reality is beyond most average posters unfortunately…
BigHead 04
AG
Goin through a rough patch for sure. But it's a hell of a lot better to do it in May than in June. If Schloss is the guy we all think he is, we'll get where we need to be. It's just baseball!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Sean98
AG
Fquin said:

And 41-9 gets you what trophy.? That's what I thought. If we can't win the last one, we've won nothing.
Missouri may win their last one and if they do it'll mean nothing.

41-9 puts you in prime position to play all the postseason leading up to Omaha in your home park. Something that only 8 teams get the chance to do.
MagnumLoad
The last swing and miss by 17 is as bad as I have seen. He was swinging when the pitch was released and had no idea if it would be a strike. That has to be nerves.
I hate tu. It's in my blood.
aginlakeway
AG
Fquin said:

100% agree. But it's proves we've won 4 times more than we've lost. Did you see the post I was replying to?

"We're just used to seeing Aggie teams snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory. It's the Aggie way."
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
aginlakeway
AG
#1AG777 said:

I will just keep donating more money while y'all keep whining. Pragmatically understanding our current reality is beyond most average posters unfortunately…

Didn't you already say that this wasn't our year? Why even watch anymore then.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Sean98
AG
#1AG777 said:

Good on you. I don't donate a dime nor will I. Pragmatism of a snapshot of a season is fine. But a season is made up of 70+ snapshots if you're good enough. This team has more than enough talent. They're not perfect, we'd all like to have Hagen, Holman, Prager as our weekend rotation. But no one does. And Arkansas has hit all year like we have the last two weeks. They'd kill for 7 or so of our bats.

College baseball is a mess. Almost always. And it's beautiful.
Sean98
AG
tandy miller said:

Charlie 31 said:

tandy miller said:

Charlie 31 said:

tandy miller said:

MR Gadsden said:

tandy miller said:

Call me when you round 2nd.
Fquin
AG
My apologies. I allowed my maroon frustration and one too many adult libations to get the best of me. Hopefully tomorrow we start our turnaround from the last ten days.
BadMoonRisin
AG
o noi
Charlie 31
AG
tandy miller said:

Charlie 31 said:

tandy miller said:

Charlie 31 said:

tandy miller said:

MR Gadsden said:

tandy miller said:

To Be Clear...

First Base

Second Base

Third Base

Home Run

GET SOME!!!
Ragoo
AG
Sean98 said:

MagnumLoad said:

We are fading af the end, which is the part of the season that matters and is most remembered. That last ab by jace was…..can't think of a worthy description. And the miss in center looked catchable. He is a good player that is not good these last two series.
We are not playing well as a team right now. I don't know if that's fading or simply being in a bad stretch. We'll find out.

I feel like we've fallen a little too in love with the HR. The ball wasn't carrying tonight and seemed like several guys were swinging "extra hard." Just follow Appels lead and ring out some damn doubles.

I continue to be concerned about the recent K numbers. If we strike out against Maddox then we may go 27 up, 27 down next Thursday. Maddox is s*** compared to Smith. But again, Macias was also s*** tonight. But you can't let a bad ump take you out of your game to this extent (if that's what happened).
a little too in love with the HR is an understatement

The weird thing is that the top of the order has still started well getting on base we just completely get away from that formula in the second inning and beyond.

Homers come when the pitcher feels pressure with men on base. He makes a bad pitch.

We've been making bad swings hoping to connect with the ball instead of working the count waiting for the mistake.
BadMoonRisin
AG
welp, lets' keep it rollin', i think
BoerneGator
AG
NM
BadMoonRisin
AG
We lost to a **** team with a **** -pen.

We have the arms to get 'em tomorrow.
NewEra2023
AG
Ags showin who they really are on the road
aginlakeway
AG
NewEra2023 said:

Ags showin who they really are on the road

We have the best road record in our division. Is that your point? Is that who we really are?
kevmiller
Fquin said:

41-9 is great but also ….
We aren't even going to win the SEC west and are gonna finish possibly 4th overall in the SEC

So this " dream season" and it's a 4th place SEC finish.
Guess we should schedule more games vs the likes of Wagner, Rhode Island , UTSA and Lamar ?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.