*****Aggies @ Ole Miss - Friday*****

96,271 Views | 1379 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Aggie Therapist
Thisguy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We're not playin good baseball right now. Pointing it out gets you slammed. Better figure it out quick
Charlie 31
AG
Please do NOT let this season turn into 1989 all over, again.
Reno Hightower
Quit y'all's b******* and beat the jello shotters tomorrow and Sunday.
MagnumLoad
We really need to win the next two
I hate tu. It's in my blood.
borrego29
AG
Frustrating to see such a prominent offense during the season dry up so hopelessly.
Hitting coach needs to help these guys with these uncharacteristic at bats!
Adam87inSA
AG
jt2hunt said:

Copied from Brauny

That's A&M's 9th loss of the year. The differentials in those 9 losses are:

Not winning close games may be this team's epitaph.

There is time yet to change that.

But very, very little time.
Tobias Funke
AG
This was a frustrating loss but man a lot of yall are some giant baby *****es. Get a grip.
MR Gadsden
tandy miller said:

Also I wasn't in the bathroom so blame this on me

Why are you dating during baseball season?
Leander - Ag
AG
Thisguy1 said:

We're not playin good baseball right now. Pointing it out gets you slammed. Better figure it out quick

No negative vibes in the spin zone
Fquin
AG
Those yahoos just took the first game of three. Do you feel better about that because they are yahoos?
MagnumLoad
Reno Hightower said:

Quit y'all's b******* and beat the jello shotters tomorrow and Sunday.

Y'all have no control of that
jah003
S
Tobias Funke said:

This was a frustrating loss but man a lot of yall are some giant baby *****es. Get a grip.
Love when all the football board posters come over here after a loss.
Thisguy1
If only we'd strike out 27 times but hit 3 solo shots and only give up 2. Then we'd be ok.
TheBonifaceOption
Wabs said:

Charlie 31 said:

HOW

THE

HELL

DID

WE

LOSE

THIS

GAME?

The

Of

Our

Order

All

Slumping

At

The

Same

Time

It's not a slump if you hit a HR once in a while [/TAs]
aginlakeway
AG
Thisguy1 said:

No. Saying the season is over gets you slammed.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Sean98
AG
maxag42 said:

We really need to win both series to get a national seed.
we do not. If you think we do please give me the metrics as to why we do.
MagnumLoad
borrego29 said:

Frustrating to see such a prominent offense during the season dry up so hopelessly.
Hitting coach needs to help these guys with these uncharacteristic at bats!

Start by not swinging at pitches you can't reach with a 6' bat
Ag 11
AG
I'm just pissed that Prager pitches his butt off & the offense lays a turd again
Cynic
Thisguy1 said:

Texags baseball board can be very Joel Osteen-ish. The name it and claim it mentality.

AvidAggie
AG
Just need to hang onto a top 8 seed. That's all that matters at this point.
trouble
AG
Tobias Funke said:

Riiiiiight? It's a baseball game. We'll get em tomorrow
aginlakeway
AG
AvidAggie said:

Just need to hang onto a top 8 seed. That's all that matters at this point.

Yep. Win the next 2 and we're in great shape.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Scotty Appleton
AggieBB said:

Scotty Appleton said:

4-9 in SEC games decided by 3 runs or less. This team is what it is at this point of the season. When they are rolling offensively they are a monster, but they can't win close games against teams with talent. That is why I am not getting my hopes up in June. You aren't going to blow everyone out in the SR's & Omaha.
Ole Miss doesn't have much talent.

They have more than Wagner, Rhode Island, Texas Southerm, etc. The Ags won those nail biters, but that isn't working in SEC play. They better quickly figure out how to beat teams with a pulse without needing 3+ HR's and/or 10+ hits.
TexasAggie81
jah003 said:

Tobias Funke said:

We're just used to seeing Aggie teams snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory. It's the Aggie way.
cheeky
AG
Poor showing tonight. No way to sugar coat it. Need to get hungry and and humble and get back to the grind.
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
This was another heartbreaking road loss. Dating back to a 5-4 home loss to Georgia on 4/27, we have lost 4 of our last 5 SEC games to drop to 16-9 in SEC games. Hopefully, we can bounce back with a win tomorrow.
The Marksman
AG
Tough loss but I have every faith Schloss will have the team ready to come out and win the next two
Aggie12B
AG
Thanks Lance for starting this thread,
Thanks everybody for the updates
Sean98
AG
MagnumLoad said:

We are fading af the end, which is the part of the season that matters and is most remembered. That last ab by jace was…..can't think of a worthy description. And the miss in center looked catchable. He is a good player that is not good these last two series.
We are not playing well as a team right now. I don't know if that's fading or simply being in a bad stretch. We'll find out.

I feel like we've fallen a little too in love with the HR. The ball wasn't carrying tonight and seemed like several guys were swinging "extra hard." Just follow Appels lead and ring out some damn doubles.

I continue to be concerned about the recent K numbers. If we strike out against Maddox then we may go 27 up, 27 down next Thursday. Maddox is s*** compared to Smith. But again, Macias was also s*** tonight. But you can't let a bad ump take you out of your game to this extent (if that's what happened).
borrego29
AG
Tobias Funke said:

There is definitely something to discuss here. The last 2 SEC teams we have faced have both a losing record. Sure they have talent, but they haven't figured it out, and rank low in a lot of metrics. Considering what's at play for us with these series, I don't see anything wrong with expressing concern for the way the team is playing.
tandy miller
AG
MR Gadsden said:

tandy miller said:

Also I wasn't in the bathroom so blame this on me

Why are you dating during baseball season?

When you look like me you take em when you get em
Sean98
AG
jah003 said:

#1AG777 said:

Better pitching is what we need. This is not our year. All of you have trashed me for this for months. Keep donating and supporting. Schloss will get us there. Just not this year.
Then stop watching.
or at least stop posting
StinkyPinky
AG
Sean98 said:

jkag89 said:

RGLAG85 said:

aginlakeway said:

Well damn. Bats really have let us down so far.
That's the story of this game. It only magnifies the other errors.
There errors did not cost us anything, all the runs were earned.
Don't have a 2 base error on a pickoff and the slow guy at 1st is probably only at 3rd on the double. It was a huge error. Who knows what might have happened, but it was a big error.

Eeyores aside, this team needs to wake the F up. Jace looked bad in the field and at the plate tonight. I didn't like going to EA in the 6th as I never thought he'd finish the whole game and it wasn't very high leverage there.

Like it or not they're scuffling right now. Good news is that Appel and Schott looked nice. Kent is doing fine. Just don't seem there mentally right now.
This. Guarantee you Schloss isn't going 'don't worry fellas, everything is grand. Igonore the ney sayers. Get some sleep, have some eggs in the morning. The debbie downers are just silly'. Or he might not…
Aggie Therapist
AG
Someone post a picture of to the Northen Lights!!!
aginlakeway
AG
TexasAggie81 said:

jah003 said:

Tobias Funke said:

We're just used to seeing Aggie teams snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory. It's the Aggie way.

Ok. But we're 41-9. So unsure what your point is.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.