*****Aggies @ LSU - Saturday*****

138,792 Views | 2069 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by AggieBB
Randy Rhodes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Need some Box Magic in the top of the 9th
dermdoc
AG
Smells like Summer Eve on here
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
jkag89
Tuve said:

Hope we can still get a national seed. Feels like the wheels are falling off this team

Every team in the running for a Top 8 seed has had a bad weekend this year.

We had a bunch of them in '22 and somehow still earned one.
Capitol Ag
AG
Budder01 said:

#1 teams don't let has beens embarrass you on national tv when you have the opportunity to turn the tables on their turf. What a wasted opportunity and disappointing performance by this team this weekend. Have looked lost and not ready to destroy these aholes, have looked scarwd and confused instead. I hope this makes us better going into the post season but it sure is frustrating watching us waffle in a moment.

Hey, sucks no doubt. But the key is get better from this. If we learn from this, use it to motivate or whatever, fix anything that happens to need fixing etc, it'll be a great thing. The MOST important thing is how this team finishes, not a random series win or loss in early May.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Teams body language is poor. They are missing their swagger.
txag72
AG
Quote:

Quote:

txag72 said:
Wonder if Camarillo lost that in the sign behind the plate? He didn't move until after the ball was hit.
Please. It is green screen crap.
What's your explanation. Don't think I've ever seen anything like that.
Agryan00
AggieBB said:

All this clowning by LSU and they won't even be in a regional LOL

They will now
aginlakeway
AG
Budder01 said:

#1 teams don't let has beens embarrass you on national tv when you have the opportunity to turn the tables on their turf. What a wasted opportunity and disappointing performance by this team this weekend. Have looked lost and not ready to destroy these aholes, have looked scarwd and confused instead. I hope this makes us better going into the post season but it sure is frustrating watching us waffle in a moment.

I actually happens all the time in college baseball. Unsure why you didn't know that.
RGLAG85
AG
jkag89 said:

We have such a pathetic fanbase. No effin' backbone.
Everything is not always rainbows and butterflies, sometimes it's just not worth the battle, let people be frustrated and move on.
AggieMD95
AG
Capitol Ag said:

I've got a theory. We've played a lot of dbl headers the last few weeks. Brauny mentioned on TA Radio yesterday how that can really take a lot out of a team. We are making a lot of uncharacteristic errors and look flat and tired. Maybe it's catching up to us a bit this weekend. Honestly, we've beaten ourselves much more than LSU has "beaten" us. Just a thought.

Really ? The DH has been a part of the game since the beginning. Seems doubtful. Every team will hit a funk during a long season. This is just ours

Hitting is a cure all. This is our first stretch being shut down
Wabs
AG
AggieBB said:

They will be in a regional. Thanks is some part to our collapse.
aggiewilliford
Have I said how much I HATE LSU!
Gig Em Ags, God Bless Old Army and Marching in Behind the Band! Whooooopppp
Killzone3abc
AG
Just a bunch of fools that don't know baseball in here at this point. Think I am gonna head out before I say something that gets me banned. As a reminder to the dummies here LSU lost a series to an embarisingly bad MSU team at the box last year yet still won a national title. Our season isn't defined by this weekend win or lose.
htxag09
AG
AggieBB said:

Some people need thicker skin. LSU looking like they're about to take the first two from the number 1 team and they aren't allowed to celebrate? Just like teams aren't allowed to celebrate if they win the Sunday game against us because they lost the series?
TexAgs23
aggiewilliford said:

Being #1 is nice but all I care about is a top 8 national seed.

100%
phatty26
We have been doing dumb stuff for weeks but bashing through it and now we are slumping you don't get away with bad fundamental baseball.
MosesHallRAB04
AG
Baseball can be a *****. Good teams can throw up stinkers. I hear last two have been stinkers. And this one isn't over yet.

Flush them and move on.
Sharpshooter
AG
trouble said:

Goodness that kid is trashy.
Would you say that if he wanted to transfer to the good guys next year, if he is eligible?
el_guapo
Capitol Ag said:

Turf96 said:

Last two nights lots of snowflakes been melting on this board.

Best thing about this team all season has been the ability not to panic and work out things to get a W. Wish the fans could do the same thing. We will be fine. Relax.

Relaxing. This team is not panicking. That's the best thing
trouble
AG
BraxtonW said:

trouble said:

SHUT UP. WE HAVEN'T LOST.
Well is it safe to say it's over. On to next weekend let's go

It's not over until the last out is recorded.
BraxtonW
AG
trouble said:

Goodness that kid is trashy.
he can back it up though
Stone44
AG
Just can't hit tonight. We are getting owned by one of the bottom feeders in our league. The fat pos White is killing us. We have got to get our s$$$ together for tomorrow and next week. Got to forget about the past couple of games and get pissed off and get it going again.
Rec
AG
I just had a rally smoke
Decay
AG
LSU has had like four good innings this whole weekend. Clean up the mistakes and we'd be fine.
dixichkn
AG
JDay said:

Can't imagine this weekend going worse. Absolute nightmare against a team that shouldn't make the SEC tournament.
Which makes it even worse. We just made their year
AggieBB
AG
Agryan00 said:

AggieBB said:

They will now
Doubt it
Leander - Ag
AG
TexAgs23 said:

aggiewilliford said:

Being #1 is nice but all I care about is a top 8 national seed.

100%

And go deep in Omaha
RGLAG85
AG
Capitol Ag said:

Budder01 said:

Hey, sucks no doubt. But the key is get better from this. If we learn from this, use it to motivate or whatever, fix anything that happens to need fixing etc, it'll be a great thing. The MOST important thing is how this team finishes, not a random series win or loss in early May.
This is how you answer.
Thisguy1
Since you're there, answer the question we're all wondering. Is the Ad board behind home plate a green screen or is it an LED board? Right now it's a Tony's Ad on TV.
aggiewilliford
Tommy Doublewide is a perfect fit for this suck ass no talent ass clown school
Agdad081216
LFG.
Just an old dad who raise 3 Ags. Inherited 2 more. GIG’EM
StinkyPinky
AG
trouble said:

BraxtonW said:

trouble said:

SHUT UP. WE HAVEN'T LOST.
Well is it safe to say it's over. On to next weekend let's go

It's not over until the last out is recorded.
This
Sharpshooter
AG
txag72 said:

Quote:

Quote:

txag72 said:
Wonder if Camarillo lost that in the sign behind the plate? He didn't move until after the ball was hit.
Please. It is green screen crap.
What's your explanation. Don't think I've ever seen anything like that.
Have you ever been to a ballpark?
The Marksman
AG
phatty26 said:

We have been doing dumb stuff for weeks but bashing through it and now we are slumping you don't get away with bad fundamental baseball.
Winning 5 series against ranked SEC foes is "dumb stuff." Got it.
TexasAGGIEinAR
Stone44 said:

Just can't hit tonight. We are getting owned by one of the bottom feeders in our league. The fat pos White is killing us. We have got to get our s$$$ together for tomorrow and next week. Got to forget about the past couple of games and get pissed off and get it going again.

Tommy White kills everyone.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.