*****Aggies @ LSU - Saturday*****

139,132 Views | 2069 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by AggieBB
AvidAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
#1AG777 said:

I think we peaked too early. And we just don't have the pitching. I think we get to the Supers but we don't get to Omaha. Next year will depend on who we retain and if we can have another transfer class as good as this one. Aggie baseball is on the rise, but this is not our year. We need to improve Olsen Field and we need to keep Schloss happy!

The f*ck?
RGLAG85
AG
Aggie12B said:

EEEEEE6
Hit and it should've been a hit.
StinkyPinky
AG
#1AG777 said:

I think we peaked too early. And we just don't have the pitching. I think we get to the Supers but we don't get to Omaha. Next year will depend on who we retain and if we can have another transfer class as good as this one. Aggie baseball is on the rise, but this is not our year. We need to improve Olsen Field and we need to keep Schloss happy!
Nah, I just think you're thinking too hard without having paid close enough attention throughout the season
gibbons3761
AG
Ali really locked in right now.
TexAgs23
Anyone notice how inconsistent that pitch clock is behind home plate?
aggiewilliford
Heads up Ali!
missinAggieland
AG
dermdoc said:

So the ushers told us bubbles are a safety concern.

How about their drunken fans!

Oh, so typical. UF, Bama, and now LSU. All afraid of flying soap bubbles. Never mind the beer that their fans throw.
htxag09
AG
Sorry to break up the pissing over the number 1 team in the country not being good enough.

But I found the call on that pop up for the 3rd out humorous. "And he touched that one!" *caught 30' short of the warning track
TexAgs23
All of that and Ali still ends up on second.
chap
AG
jkag89 said:

Quote:

Single to Right; E9 advances to 2nd
Ther runner remained at 1st. The E allowed the third run to score.

I don't think they scored it an E and the runner would have scored from second regardless
jkag89
Outfield grass or better now Sorrell!
gibbons3761
AG
TexAgs23 said:

Anyone notice how inconsistent that pitch clock is behind home plate?

I've also noticed a lot of umps holding it this year.
ChemEng94
AG
Promising start.
The Marksman
AG
Sorrell continues to put together good ABs
aggiewilliford
Good eye caden
Wisconsin_Ag
Ok let's knock Holman out right now.
Aggies2009
AG
Let's go Travis
AggieBB
AG
#1AG777 said:

I'd be willing to bet any amount that this teams gets to Omaha. This is frustrating, but this team is getting to Omaha
Capitol Ag
AG
AggieBB said:

ChemEng94 said:

I think the quality of the pitching had more to do with that. It isn't like our guys stop trying to hit. This is the one concern I have with our team. I don't know if our starter's have elite enough stuff to shut down teams.

They don't. Prager does sometimes but after that nobody does. But our pitchers haven't needed to "shut down" teams. Just keep us in the game and we're golden. However, this offense we've shown in BR is not the offense we've seen all year. We really need to win this series.

Well, we've scored 3 so far. It's just the bottom of the 4th and we only had 1 off night last night. Also, yes, I really want to win this series. But why do we NEED to win this? Outside of winning the SEC, I'm not sure how winning this series affects our post season that much.
tjack16
AG
Alright here comes the big crooked number
Sean98
AG
Sorrell

Top 4; 0 outs; runner at 1st

Pick to 1st
Pick to 1st
Pick to 1st
0-1 Looking
1-1 Ball; Camarillo takes 2nd on a ball in the dirt
2-1 Ball
3-1 Ball (70th pitch for Holman)

Walk Looking

Top 4; runners at 1st/2nd
-----------------------------------------------
Aggies: 3
Tigers: 3

Runs/Hits/Errors
Ags: 3/3/0
LSU: 3/4/0
Evanhue
AG
Chestnut bunt?
counter subconscious espionage
aggiewilliford
Tough nut needs to pay it back!
trueaggie2782
AG
The Marksman said:

You know the bleeders are getting bold when they're hating on Braden Montgomery. Settle down and take a deep breath for goodness sakes.

I like Braden a lot, but if you've been watching the last few games, you can't deny that he's struggling offensively and defensively. He's a good player though and will figure it out sooner than later.
Randy Rhodes
Come on little man in the 8 hole
jkag89
I agree but if there was an E it would have been for the run since the batter did not advance. Just going by what was posted.
AggieBB
AG
The Marksman said:

Sorrell continues to put together good ABs
Kid improves every weekend
ChemEng94
AG
Wouldn't hate a bunt here with Chestnut trying for a hit, but getting a sacrifice at a minimum.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Let's keep the pressure up and get into the pen
StinkyPinky
AG
htxag09 said:

Sorry to break up the pissing over the number 1 team in the country not being good enough.

But I found the call on that pop up for the 3rd out humorous. "And he touched that one!" *caught 30' short of the warning track
Lol, that made me laugh as well. Like he wanted to make a call out of a routine pop up
jkag89
DGrimesAg92
htxag09 said:

Meaning, he just missed another hanger.
gibbons3761
AG
I know we usually don't do it and with Targo behind him, it may not make sense, but I wouldn't hate a bunt here. Puts pressure on the defense and as Brauny talked about, the field conditions are not great.
chap
AG
jkag89 said:

I agree but if there was an E it would have been for the run since the batter did not advance. Just going by what was posted.
Fquin
AG
Love that freshman. And he makes his left field play look so effortless.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.