For Your Morning Enjoyment: Vandy Board Game Thread

12,301 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by dcg4403
Sean98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Edit: Nevermind I answered my own question
AggieBand2004
AG
TheBonifaceOption said:

From AoG, Sat game thread.
Quote:

Well ***** Grahovac with another monster dong. 1-0 aTm.

How can they tell? Are we wearing see thru pants from the MLB now?
EVA3
AG
BCG Disciple said:

A couple of my favorites from todays Vandy thread (on Vandymania)

Quote:

This is the first time I've A&M this year, and if this is weekend is their normal level of play, then that's the best college baseball team I've seen since 2019 Vanderbilt. Vandy got SMOKED!

Quote:

I have a theory that they have figured out how to juice the bats with them still able to pass inspection. I watch a ton of baseball, and exit velos for the teams that are mashing are higher than the major league average while the teams that are not putting up insane numbers are generating more normal exit velos. I would say 75% or more of the Power 5 teams are using said bats.

Holcomb, who has hit 2 of the longest balls I have ever seen went 107 and 108. Just this weekend, A&M has hit 15 plus balls over 110. If the announcers are not fudging the numbers. UT, Georgia and Florida hit 110 plus regularly

Dude went to Vanderbilt and watches a ton of baseball. Do you think he's noticed that they use wood bats in the major leagues?
aggiewilliford
DD88 said:

McInnis said:

From that preview article, in case anyone needs help getting up some Vandy hate.

Quote:

Beyond that, another reason they suck is their unearned elitism. As an elitist, nothing rankles me more than people who have the mien of elitism without the credentials. The alumni and students of aTm literally think their school is Yale, when it is basically Arky, sans flagship status. They will talk your damned ear off about how academically great the school is, because you have to be in the top 10% in your Texas public school to get in. That would be like LSU students bragging about their brainpower because they got the 3.0 and 21 ACT score required to get a TOPS Scholarship, or Ugga students doing the same. Actually, Ugga students kind of do do this, but not to us, because they recognize they are, at best, in triple A. aTm thinks they're Yale. Seriously. Yale.
Pretty sure there's not one Aggie who thinks we're Yale, or wants to be.

Here is your superior intellect. Teaching can be an admirable profession, but hopefully he received a significant scholarship from what is now a $80K/year private school, or he's rooting for another Biden term to forgive his student debt.

Quote:

Vanderbilt alum ('04) named Andrew. Baseball enthusiast, satirist, teacher, writer, former ne'er-do-well, reverse vampire, etc. In college, I sat right behind the umpire for basically every game, as the rich people who bought those seats never showed up. In '07, the rich people started showing up more often. Now, I have to buy bleacher seats and actually sit in them. I have covered, opined, and given nicknames to members of the Vanderbilt baseball team on Anchor of Gold since 2014, when I determined this team was too damned good not to have a damned fine writer providing the takes. It was a pretty good year to make such a decision. In addition to all of that, I occasionally write about football, basketball, and Superb Owls. I am responsible for nearly all of the perfectly cromulent inside jokes on this blog.

This guy is a grade a Dip. His name should be chip or chet.. what a self-inflated wind bag. He is at best a no talent Ass Clown! Jump to conclusions Andrew..
Gig Em Ags, God Bless Old Army and Marching in Behind the Band! Whooooopppp
dcg4403
AG
Love it! Thanks Vande.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.