*****Aggies v. Tennessee SEC Tournament Tuesday*****

69,168 Views | 1030 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 94chem
Gyles Marrett
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ColleyvilleAg06 said:

Well looks like game 1 is starting on time. Will be interesting to see if they can get it in without any delays.
Yep, just glad we don't have the 3rd game today.
UnderoosAg
Aggie12B
AG
BTHO tennessee !!!
Spurs1321
ObviousLazyRiverIsObvious
32-23, 14-16 ... 14 wins in the SEC might be enough, but winning a few in the SEC tourney can only help. I gotta think that getting to 34 or 35 overall wins might give Condoleezza Rice the ammo she needs to put us in the NCAA tourney.
Gyles Marrett
ObviousLazyRiverIsObvious said:

32-23, 14-16 ... 14 wins in the SEC might be enough, but winning a few in the SEC tourney can only help. I gotta think that getting to 34 or 35 overall wins might give Condoleezza Rice the ammo she needs to put us in the NCAA tourney.
If the baseball NCAA selection committee is anything like the basketball committee, they'll decide after they see how A&M does in the tournament as to whether conference tournaments mean anything.
AgBQ-00
Charlie 31
West Texan
BIMSAggie1984
AG
Need all our good luck items, baking, angel, whiskey etc! BTHO Tennessee Vols!
Capitol Ag
aginlakeway
AG
Gyles Marrett said:

ObviousLazyRiverIsObvious said:

If the baseball NCAA selection committee is anything like the basketball committee, they'll decide after they see how A&M does in the tournament as to whether conference tournaments mean anything.

They are not.

ESPN analyst Chris Burke this morning: "I am certain they are getting into the NCAA Tournament."
Tadpole
trouble
AG
I've got another rose. I might bake later.
PhatMack19
AG
My kid's awards day starts at 1pm today. What kind of school schedules that crap the same time as Aggie Baseball…..
ColleyvilleAg06
AG
South Carolina up 5-0 over Georgia in the bottom of the 5th. Game is flying by and our game looks on track to start on time.
missinAggieland
AG
PhatMack19 said:

My kid's awards day starts at 1pm today. What kind of school schedules that crap the sane time as Aggie Baseball…..

It's the SEC Tournament…the school was likely thinking rain delay.
missinAggieland
AG
I always, always have words. I am now at a loss.
Gyles Marrett
PhatMack19 said:

My kid's awards day starts at 1pm today. What kind of school schedules that crap the sane time as Aggie Baseball…..
I don't remember any of the school awards I won as a kid....I do remember stuff like the back to back home runs to win the super regional in 99 vs. Clemson like it's imprinted on my brain yet all happened in the same timeframe of my childhood. Time to pull Junior out of school early today and watch memorable things lol.
trouble
AG
Derm would 100% wear that in maroon
Gyles Marrett
missinAggieland said:

I always, always have words. I am now at a loss.

She looks like she just got off her shift at Whataburger.
Tailgate88
AG
trouble said:

The only thing wrong with that outfit is the color.
Charlie Moran
AG
Looking at them and the rest of the crowd obviously no one is trying to make any kind of meaningful fashion statement
"I didn't come here to lose!" Charley Moran
missinAggieland
AG
trouble said:

He has a friend in a checkerboard jersey. I didn't get the pic before the rain started. I'll do better next time.
Gyles Marrett
Assuming the weather stays obedient looks like we are tracking for about a 1 pm start. Game 1 currently in top 8 with 1 out.
SUag06
aggie67,74&76
dermdoc
AG
trouble said:

You bet I would!

BTHO Tennessee!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
missinAggieland
AG
missinAggieland said:

trouble said:

He has a friend in a checkerboard jersey. I didn't get the pic before the rain started. I'll do better next time.

Ok, I did better and I have the back story. Kirby Connell's dad and brother.

EMY92
AG
I have not seen it posted yet, but first pitch is 12:45 CDT.
PhatMack19
AG
Looks like we are starting a little early. 12:45 first pitch
jkag89

BTHO Rocky Top!
85AustinAg
AG
Quote:

ESPN analyst Chris Burke this morning: "I am certain they are getting into the NCAA Tournament."
I remain baffled by Aggies that think because of how things in the basketball tournament went that we are going to get left out of the Baseball Regional. There is no conspiracy or plot against A&M. The basketball committee screwed up. But our HC's success, our wins in the SEC this season and A&M's post season history point to us being in.
aginlakeway
AG
85AustinAg said:

Quote:

I remain baffled by Aggies that think because of how things in the basketball tournament went that we are going to get left out of the Baseball Regional. There is no conspiracy or plot against A&M. The basketball committee screwed up. But our HC's success, our wins in the SEC this season and A&M's post season history point to us being in.

Yep. No idea why we think otherwise. Everyone says we're in regardless.
Wrecking Crew 21
Time for Wansing to play his best game!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.