Softball Coach Update

136,367 Views | 634 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by AgBQ-00
BigBubbaAggie82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

BigBubbaAggie82 said:
Inappropriate Snap Chat conversations, talking negatively about Jo in the during games, making up erroneous claims about players, gossiping with players. Again childlike antics.

The fact that a coach would be using snapchat with players, a social media platform where messages disappear after reading, for me that alone is enough to raise eyebrows.

Just to be clear this was about the FORMER STAFF

@KBAGOLFER Yes
Aggiesandwich12
That is really bad rumors to start about someone. You've seemed to always have an axe to grind with the former staff

If Lee was good before Snider's arrival why did she only hit two HRs?

Im very excited for this staff! They are what our fans wanted and needed!
BigBubbaAggie82
As for Lee, she credits her success to the summer league and hard work through the off season. Which makes since because there was an immediate improvement shown in the Fall prior to her stellar year.
Again before Snider had a whole season to work with her.
Aggiesandwich12
She didn't play in a summer league before Snider worked with her. She played last summer only. Try again.
BigBubbaAggie82
@Aggiesandwich12

You really should make this interesting and try harder. Checkmate
Quote:

hillcountryag86
AG
Getting chippy in here ...
dodger02
AG
Softball dads are chippy by nature.
Aggie*_86
AG
dodger02 said:

Softball dads are chippy by nature.
So let's make this easy for us Rookies, give us a list of TexAgs handle and who their kid is on the softball team... lol
BigBubbaAggie82
Well I don't have a kid on this team, just a long time fan/supporter. But I am a friend of several past and present team parents.
LatinAggie1997
AG
BigBubbaAggie82 said:

As for Lee, she credits her success to the summer league and hard work through the off season. Which makes since because there was an immediate improvement shown in the Fall prior to her stellar year.
Again before Snider had a whole season to work with her.

Most of her recent success at the plate was due to small tweaks from Snider. Florida league helped boost her confidence.

That is a direct quote to me.
LatinAggie1997
AG
On rumors about Snider.

I never heard any of that from the girls I know. Yes he did Snapchat players but to my knowledge nothing inappropriate. Obviously I don't have all the available information just what I've been told.

I know he and coach G didn't see eye to eye.
BigBubbaAggie82
Again, I don't have a kid but these are all things I've been told directly as well. I doubt the kids and parents would make it up. There were several others stated that don't quite seem right however I do know for a fact Toole was made aware.
LatinAggie1997
AG
The optics are bad especially using social media that erases. However, I can only go by what I was told. Again, that doesn't mean I have all the information nor have I spoken to every player.

I hope it is just the use of the platform and not the content of any messages that was problematic.
BigBubbaAggie82
Agreed especially when there are so many other forms of acceptable communication between coaches and players.
BigBubbaAggie82
Lastly, he was the only coach using that method to communicate with players and it was an item that he and Coach G disagreed on as well.

On a positive note I'm overjoyed with the new direction. I may be overly optimistic but I see a championship level squad within the next 4 years under Coach Ford and her staff.
Four Seasons Landscaping
So wait, does the softball drama bull **** not even stop even in college?
Colt98
AG
That's funny.
Aggiesandwich12
Well badger Snider all you want Mr Bubba. I bet the best think twice about staying. That coach made a lasting impression on our softball team and players. He is all that is right and wish my daughter had played for him.
LatinAggie1997
AG
I heard that Stein was considered inappropriate so I wonder if some of that inappropriate information about Snider is being mixed up indirectly.
MSTC Man
AG
LatinAggie1997 said:

I heard that Stein was considered inappropriate so I wonder if some of that inappropriate information about Snider is being mixed up indirectly.

I think everyone needs to back off this "hearing" about inappropriate things. If you didn't witness it don't say you heard it. All of this could affect someone's career.
BigBubbaAggie82
Aggiesandwich12 said:

Well badger Snider all you want Mr Bubba. I bet the best think twice about staying. That coach made a lasting impression on our softball team and players. He is all that is right and wish my daughter had played for him.
Last I checked the 3 seniors and Dak are all coming back now that he and Jo are gone. Which I can confirm was key in their decisions. So yeh wrong again, you're not having a good day. If I were wrong as much as you today I would log off and try again tomorrow.

As for badgering him, as my paw paw would say "A hit dog will holler" . Speak the truth even when its ugly.
BigBubbaAggie82
LatinAggie1997 said:

Well I never heard Stein was Snap chatting players... that's all I'm saying and I'm done
AgDad77
AG
Well Mr Bubba

The bull**** that you brought to this thread is just sooo WRONG!!

Bunch of crap really!

I have certainly agreed with you in the past on many occasions .

It is perfectly acceptable and proper to disagree with coaching decisions and results - that's just part of it.

Grind those axes all that you want to!!

But to throw out these kind of accusations is like I said just crap!!!

These are serious issues and no way to substantiate or prove true on this thread!!

Example - I could use your words in their entirety and just replace the name with the names of the ASU Staff coming in or replace the name with the coach coming in from UAB.

Improper relationships with players???

I could very easily claim that I heard it from players and parents also.

But it's just WRONG and a bull**** thing to do!!!

I wish staff would edit this crap!!

I might catch the ban for the language that I have used here but so be it.

This thread took a very dangerous and damning turn because of YOU!!
AgDad77
AG
Well Bubba
You are wrong again!

They all said they weren't coming back if "JO" was coming back!!!!

And actually it's not 100% if they all are coming back anyway- time will tell!!
Colt98
AG
I agree with agdad here. The is absolutely no reason to bring up stuff you "hear", when it could be damaging to ones character. Now, if it is fact that is different. What is fact here is Snapchat was used to communicate with players. That's about all you got.
BrokenLFarms
S
Looking like Craig is going to take the Tech head job.
Which means he passed on the Player Development position Coach Ford had intended to create for him.
AgDad77
AG
You are correct!
He is definitely the Front Runner!!!
Aggie1880
You're clueless

Don't start posting "rumors" or "what you have been told."

You are a disgrace to this community when you post garbage rumors about people.

AgDad77
AG
Just like what was posted earlier.
That particular forum was used to communicate with players!

All the other insinuations Is just crap.

Don't you think in todays world if it was reported and there was anything inappropriate going on that someone would survive that?

Don't think so - definitely wouldn't happen - that person would be gone immediately!!!!!

It's funny using the tied to him or the good ole boys response - that's just weak bull**** - lol

If there was any validity to anything inappropriate gong on do you think he would have been reportedly offered a created position on the new staff - DON'T THINK SO?

AWSOME - The Truth according to BUBBA…

AgDad77
AG
Bubba

Your words here:
"Last I checked the 3 seniors and Dak are all coming back now that he and Jo are gone. Which I can confirm was key in their decisions"

I think that you just might be proven wrong again!!!!

But stay tuned!!!!

BigBubbaAggie82
And so I shall. By the way it was not my intent for this to go this direction but when people asked and knowing what I know, I felt compelled to respond. That being said and also censored by TexAgs, I'm letting it go. But the truth is out there
SeenNotHeard
AG
AgDad77 said:

Bubba

Your words here:
"Last I checked the 3 seniors and Dak are all coming back now that he and Jo are gone. Which I can confirm was key in their decisions"

I think that you just might be proven wrong again!!!!

But stay tuned!!!!

So who isn't coming back?
Wooahhhh
AG
Wooahhhh
AG
parents make s*** up. just as drama continues in college.
Rev89
Wooahhhh said:

parents make s*** up. just as drama continues in college.

Why would a parent make up the snap chat thing?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.