******Ags @ Auburn - Sunday******

23,029 Views | 338 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 12thMan9
aggie orbitalwelder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You have to take it vantage of opportunities like this
aggie orbitalwelder
Damm
Aggie12B
AG
TOP of the 3rd SUMMARY:
KALAE HARRISON: single through the right side; runner on 1st, nobody out
RAY ALEJO: Single swinging bunt down the 3rd baseline; runners on 1st and 2nd, nobody out
LOGAN SARTORI: F8, runners on 1st and 2nd, 1 out
LEFTY FRIZZELL: HBP, bases loaded, 1 out:
AUSTIN BOST: GIDP 5U-3 for the final 2 outs Play at first under review, call stands; AGS out of challenges

1-6 middle of the 3rd
dermdoc
AG
Looks like my golf game.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
mwm
This has to be what death by starvation is like.
Tavares19
AG
Jarrin' Jay said:

Aggies1322 said:

This feels like one of the better hitting teams we've seen in the last few years but pitching turned to trash. Frustrating.

If you think THIS Aggie team is a good/better hitting team.... they are not even average for a college baseball team.

As soon as we are eliminated from the SEC tourny we need to announce RC is done.
They aren't top tier by any stretch, and a lot of it is because of Frizzell, but this production just two years ago would've won a lot of games with Lacy, Dox, and Roa. They are serviceable numbers wise
annie88
AG
Wow. Not one run off of loaded bases with one out.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Kid Shelleen 13
AG
dermdoc said:

Strike One said:

Derm: Do you really think he has shown much range or even displayed an above average arm and accuracy this year?
Sometimes. He is a fish. In the SEC. The problem is we had nobody to play SS who was experienced.

I will defer to kid sheelan who actually played but I see a lot of talent in Kalae.
Dermdoc: I am convinced he has unlimited upside potential. When I look at the returning players for next year, he is definitely one I'm really looking forward to following his development. my point for most of the season has been this: there is a time for a run through, but there's also a time to set your feet and let the ball go. It just seems to me that almost every play he is made at shortstop this year has been a run-through. It looks flashy, but is not very fundamental. I guess my issue is not so much with him, but with the coaches.
Aggie12B
AG
Nathan K Dettmer
dermdoc
AG
Kid Shelleen 13 said:

dermdoc said:

Strike One said:

Derm: Do you really think he has shown much range or even displayed an above average arm and accuracy this year?
Sometimes. He is a fish. In the SEC. The problem is we had nobody to play SS who was experienced.

I will defer to kid sheelan who actually played but I see a lot of talent in Kalae.
Dermdoc: I am convinced he has unlimited upside potential. When I look at the returning players for next year, he is definitely one I'm really looking forward to following his development. my point for most of the season has been this: there is a time for a run through, but there's also a time to set your feet and let the ball go. It just seems to me that almost every play he is made at shortstop this year has been a run-through. It looks flashy, but is not very fundamental. I guess my issue is not so much with him, but with the coaches.
Yep.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TAMU1990
AG
dermdoc said:

Kid Shelleen 13 said:

dermdoc said:

Strike One said:

Yep.
Maybe he should be at 2nd instead?
annie88
AG
We are just really off sync today.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
dermdoc
AG
Brutally bad baseball
trouble
AG
I'm going go change my shirt
ensign_beedrill
AG
I feel like our run production this year has been very good, though. We've been scoring lots of runs, and in normal years, that would be enough.
Kid Shelleen 13
AG
TAMU1990 said:

dermdoc said:

Kid Shelleen 13 said:

dermdoc said:

Strike One said:

Yep.
That may eventually be a better position for him, but on this team, he is all we have.
dermdoc
AG
TAMU1990 said:

dermdoc said:

Kid Shelleen 13 said:

dermdoc said:

Strike One said:

Yep.
I personally do not think so and think he has a bright future at SS.
Aggie12B
AG
pitching change:
Jonathan Childress into pitch for Dettmer
powerbelly
AG
ensign_beedrill said:

I feel like our run production this year has been very good, though. We've been scoring lots of runs, and in normal years, that would be enough.
Agree.
Foxo
AG
Oh no. Childress.
trouble
AG
Let's go, Chilly!
Aggie12B
AG
bottom of 3rd summary:
walk
K swinging, runner on 1st, 1out
F8, runner on 1st, 2out
runner steals 2nd, advances to 3rd on throwing error by Hoehner; runner on 3rd, 2outs
walk; runners on the corners, 2 outs
visit to the mound by rob; pitching change Jonathan Childress into pitch for Dettmer
runner on 1st advances to 2nd on wild pitch; runners on 2nd and 3rd, 2outs
walk; bases loaded, 2out
F7 for the 3rd out

1-6 auburn after 3 innings (FINALLY an inning auburn doesn't score in)
aggie orbitalwelder
Where is Tanya and those pigs in a blanket
Aggie12B
AG
TIME TO START THE COMEBACK, AGS
dermdoc
AG
So I believe we have walked six, hit two, and committed two errors. And given up 5 or 6 unearned runs.

And yet we are only five runs behind.

We got this Ags.
Kid Shelleen 13
AG
I'm really liking Jordan Thompson!
OldSaltAg
I think Harrison is fine at short. What we lack is great play at 2nd and 3rd
dermdoc
AG
C'mon blue. That is not a strike.

And remember I am Mary and not 7 yet.
mwm
Doc...I like your optimism.

In spite of the obvious.
powerbelly
AG
Get a rally going here.
Aggie12B
AG
LITTLE BROTHER COLEMAN EEEEE5 BUBBLES
dermdoc
AG
mwm said:

Doc...I like your optimism.

In spite of the obvious.
Hey, according to some Aggie posters on here we can not yell at umps. Or heckle opposing players who strike Robin Hood poses on our field.

So I choose to be optimistic. Only thing I can cheer for in the pc world.
trouble
AG
Lil bro bubbles
Dallasag517
AG
I'm late, and wow.....looks like Auburn had a feeding frenzy to start things off. Hmmmm. Let's see if we claw our way back here.
ensign_beedrill
AG
Me too.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.