*****Aggies @ Tennessee-Sunday*****

55,310 Views | 736 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by trouble
Beau Holder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
schmellba99 said:

Amazing Moves said:

I understand taking **** for accidentally posting it too soon. I don't understand why it's a big deal to make a summary pre-made with 2 outs to go? I've done this plenty of times with wins as well. Losses also. Some of which I had to change for good or, worse. What's the big deal?
It's not.

But keep in mind that this board has some posters that consistently pee on everything because they think it's "their" territory and everybody else is merely a guest that they allow in.

You simply cannot post something that isn't full of sunshine pumping, no matter how truthful it may be. This board is only to rah-rah the team and coaching staff, performance be damned.

Get with the program man, that's simply how this board is, as evidenced by several that claim they have blocked you because of an honest post about the series and season. After all, you aren't really an Ag or a "true" fan if you don't fall in line and goose step with the big dogs that post here more than everybody else. Once you learn that, life will be better.

This post is full of salt and incorrect. In my opinion.
MosesHallRAB83
AG
salt = shlt
trouble
AG
You could say that about most of his posts.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.