*****Aggies @ Tennessee-Sunday*****

55,349 Views | 736 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by trouble
Lance Uppercut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That's a lot of screaming. You didn't just win the world series.
two93ags
BeatHellOutOfTU
AG
DP
trouble
AG
Dammit

See y'all Tuesday
Amazing Moves
aginlakeway said:

Amazing Moves said:

Terrible series loss considering who we lost it to and who we have coming up. You can't make errors and walk all of creation and expect to take one on the road. Inconsistent hitting doesn't help either. This is a good example of why that 1st game is so important. With Kolek, game 3 is a toss up. Even more so going forward.
Agree
Accidentally hit post. I guess it doesn't matter now does it. I'm right too.
Captn_Ag05
AG
Not a good weekend of baseball for the team.
trouble
AG
He was like that Friday night too.
aggiegrad03
AG
Ugh.
Elastrator
At least we don't have to listen to that anymore. On to the next series.
Sean98
AG
Well, that was a really poor result. Unless we play great versus WooPig and Gatah that probably officially ended any chance of hosting a super.
aginlakeway
AG
Amazing Moves said:

aginlakeway said:

Amazing Moves said:

Terrible series loss considering who we lost it to and who we have coming up. You can't make errors and walk all of creation and expect to take one on the road. Inconsistent hitting doesn't help either. This is a good example of why that 1st game is so important. With Kolek, game 3 is a toss up. Even more so going forward.
Agree
OK. But why would you post that BEFORE it happened? Or did you type that and were waiting for the game to be over?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
The Night Ag Cometh
tonytx05
AG
Amazing Moves said:

aginlakeway said:

Amazing Moves said:

Agree
Your comments were correct, but your post was very wrong.
aginlakeway
AG
Sean98 said:

Well, that was a really poor result. Unless we play great versus WooPig and Gatah that probably officially ended any chance of hosting a super.
I think if we go 4-2 we have a great chance. Who knows.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
aginlakeway
AG
tonytx05 said:

Amazing Moves said:

aginlakeway said:

Amazing Moves said:

Agree
BINGO
Lance Uppercut
AG
I'm going to be gone for about.....2 weeks?

If anyone else wants to start threads and try out PBP during that time, I might be back by the end of the Florida series.

Good luck, Ags. I'll probably check in a few times to complain about umpires.
Amazing Moves
Everybody is silent now. I guess my post was spot on. From the future.
TexAg91
AG
Piss poor performance against a guy with a 6+ ERA.
sellthefarm
AG
No margin for error. Probably need to win rest of our series to host a super.
aginlakeway
AG
Amazing Moves said:

Everybody is silent now. I guess my post was spot on. From the future.
NO ONE is silent.

We're waiting for you to answer our questions as to why you would post something like that before it happened. Or even type it out.

MROD92
Lance Uppercut said:

If anyone else wants to start threads and try out PBP during that time, I might be back by the end of the Florida series.

Negative Ghostrider. Departure denied
Amazing Moves
aginlakeway said:

Amazing Moves said:

aginlakeway said:

Amazing Moves said:

Agree
OK. But why would you post that BEFORE it happened? Or did you type that and were waiting for the game to be over?
I just told you. I accidentally posted a pre-made summary. Had it ready if they lost. That simple. It came to fruition to my dismay. Not hard to figure out.
aginlakeway
AG
Lance Uppercut said:

Safe travels.
Eliminatus
AG
Well, that was a depressing game..
Amazing Moves
tonytx05 said:

Amazing Moves said:

aginlakeway said:

Amazing Moves said:

Agree
That makes sense.
aginlakeway
AG
Amazing Moves said:

aginlakeway said:

Amazing Moves said:

aginlakeway said:

Amazing Moves said:

Agree
I just told you. I accidentally posted a pre-made summery. Had it ready if they lost. That simple. It came to fruition to my dismay. Not hard to figure out.
That sentence tells me all I need to know. Only saving grace is your lack of Ag tag.

Done with you. Have a great rest of your year.
Amazing Moves
aginlakeway said:

Amazing Moves said:

aginlakeway said:

Amazing Moves said:

aginlakeway said:

Amazing Moves said:

Agree
I just told you. I accidentally posted a pre-made summery. Had it ready if they lost. That simple. It came to fruition to my dismay. Not hard to figure out.
That sentence tells me all I need to know. Only saving grace is your lack of Ag tag.

By all means goal tender. I'll be better off not reading your crap..
Chrundle the Great
AG
Lance Uppercut said:

Possibly worse news than the outcome of this game
tonytx05
AG
And that's the last post of yours I'll ever see. Farewell!
Amazing Moves
toodaloo
aginlakeway
AG
tonytx05 said:

And that's the last post of yours I'll ever see. Farewell!

Yep. I blocked him as well.
Aggies2009
AG
aginlakeway said:

Amazing Moves said:

aginlakeway said:

Amazing Moves said:

aginlakeway said:

Amazing Moves said:

Agree

Give him a break! He probably hasn't had his meds today.
dermdoc
AG
I did get to yell at Hodges after the game that he was still the same. He smiled.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Amazing Moves
Aggies2009 said:

aginlakeway said:

Amazing Moves said:

aginlakeway said:

Amazing Moves said:

aginlakeway said:

Amazing Moves said:

Agree

Give him a break! He probably hasn't had his meds today.
Nope. I took them. That's why I'm even more annoyed...
Goat Man
AG
Amazing Moves said:

aginlakeway said:

Amazing Moves said:

aginlakeway said:

Amazing Moves said:

Agree
I just told you. I accidentally posted a pre-made summary. Had it ready if they lost. That simple. It came to fruition to my dismay. Not hard to figure out.

Wow

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.