Annoying bubble machine at baseball games

31,777 Views | 235 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BenFiasco14
Mark Fairchild
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I would take a bet that OP checks in pretty regularly to see how this is trending. Howdy, Mr Bubbles aka farmer1.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
Shoefly!
AG
Beat the hell outta Bubbles!
Aggie12B
AG
Maybe we can get one of those bubble watch thingamagigs that navasotaagg18 started a thread about and give it to farmer1 to help him (or her) get over his bubble phobia.
Rec
AG
My Dad always told me you never point your bubble machine at anyone you aren't prepared to shoot in the face.
HoustonAg2106
AG
Rec said:

My Dad always told me you never point your bubble machine at anyone you aren't prepared to shoot in the face.

This made me laugh
85AustinAg
AG
OP trolled the heck out of you guys...
Aggie12B
AG
85AustinAg said:

OP trolled the heck out of you guys...
OP may have been a troll, but it has been fun posting and mocking the OP on this thread and on the subsequent game threads when we have had big innings. That is why I, for one, am not letting this thread die.
DifferenceMaker Ag
This thread will go down as a TexAgs classic!! I'm only bummed that it took me so long to discover it. Haven't laughed this hard in awhile. Pure Greatness!
BenFiasco14
AG
This game will forever go down as Friday Florida - Farmer1's Respite 2018
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
tonytx05
AG
Guess you enjoyed tonight's game.
tonytx05
AG
I left the machine on a little extra last inning, just for you my friend.
peace
S
This must be the greatest series of late, for the OP....well, there is always tomorrow!
Bobo18
Aggie12B
AG
Hopefully, the OP is only able to be happy for the first 2 games against Florida.
Tomorrow, the BUBBLE drought comes to an end
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B said:

Hopefully, the OP is only able to be happy for the first 2 games against Florida.
Tomorrow, the BUBBLE drought comes to an end
I CALLED IT
Shoefly!
AG
There is a seperate section for bubbles it's on the 3rd baseline, it's new this year, you can buy bubbles in your beer. BTHO of the Cocks!
Sananag
I was sitting in the reserved section the other night and someone blew bubbles right in my face. They must have moved down from g.a. into someone elses unused seats.
Aggie12B
AG
Bump for the new season. Here's hoping that farmer1 has a lot of bubble-induced anger this season and it is capped off with us winning it all!
Capitol Ag
AG
A classic. Either this was a very well done troll job by the OP or a very unpleasant person. Either way, here's to bubbles in all our faces all season AND post season long.
ptothemo
AG
Give me alllllll the sticky feeling!!
ensign_beedrill
AG
This guy's ready!
Capt. America
AG
BUBBLES ALL DAY
Captain Pablo
AG
Lol

Funny thread
Captain Pablo
AG
biobioprof said:

Aggie12B said:

Those are some BAD-AZZ bubble machines! They should get a couple, or more, and mount them permanently at Olsen.

Vin Scully with Lawrence Welk and unnamed bubble machine operator

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/the-vin-scully-show-from-left-vin-scully-an-unidentified-news-photo/147115504#/the-vin-scully-show-from-left-vin-scully-an-unidentified-bubble-and-picture-id147115504

RIP biobio
Aggie12B
AG
Has anyone checked on farmer1? All those bubbles tonight might have pushed him close to the edge.
TXAGBQ76
AG
I certainly hope recovered from the bubble injuries incurred last season. Has anyone heard how his rehab went? Did seek counseling for his mental anguish after his physical injuries healed?
BenFiasco14
AG
TXAGBQ76 said:

I certainly hope recovered from the bubble injuries incurred last season. Has anyone heard how his rehab went? Did seek counseling for his mental anguish after his physical injuries healed?

Poor guy hasn't posted on TexAgs since June of 2019, and it was a post about how we need to fire Childress.

That said, I hope he's okay.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.