Food & Spirits
Sponsored By

******************PIZZA THREAD******************

13,262 Views | 147 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by fav13andac1)c
MichaelJ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Buzzy said:

What is the dough recipe?

Used this dough recipe

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/michael-symon/grilled-white-pizza-8847584.amp
fav13andac1)c
AG
Would at least try.
Buzzy
MichaelJ said:

Buzzy said:

What is the dough recipe?

Used this dough recipe

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/michael-symon/grilled-white-pizza-8847584.amp
The recipe uses plenty of yeast, which makes me wonder if the lack of rise after thawing and baking it is because you froze the dough. I've never used frozen dough containing yeast, so I can't comment.

Wild West Pimp Style
tlfw378
AG

LondonAg89
AG
FIDO*98* said:

Vegan Pizza

Whole wheat dough, fido pizza sauce, Follow Your Heart vegan mozz, oregano dusted baked tofu, kalamata olives, roasted red peppers, caramilized onion.

Sorry to ruin your Pizza thread

Dough recipe please?
Decay
AG
We like making crispy thin crust.

Buck Compton
AG
This thread inspired me to get back into pizza today. Tried a Sicilian/pan pizza. Started the dough yesterday and the sauce this afternoon. Went from memory on everything from several years ago. Turned out great.

Sauce was simple - can of whole san marzanos, garlic sauteed in olive oil, a pinch of basil, and a few red pepper flakes. I hand mashed the tomatoes once it had cooked a bit.

Crust was nice and crispy but airy and held up to the toppings. I hope you all appreciate my fine china with the wife out of town this weekend--I don't like doing dishes!

fav13andac1)c
AG
Looks delicious!! Thanks for sharing.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.