Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Restaurant Recommendations - Jackson Hole

1,220 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by DiskoTroop
DiskoTroop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Heading there in August and scouting good spots.

Any recommendations?
Mathguy64
AG
Nora's Fish Creek Inn in Wilson is a great breakfast. The Bunnery just off the square is also a solid breakfast.

A couple of weeks ago I had a really good burger at the drugstore right on the square. And the huckleberry malt was tasty.

First time we went we ate at the Gunbarrel. That was years ago But it was good and if you have never had elk or bison the menu covers all those bases.
J.P. 03
AG
Came here to post Snake River Grill if you want a nicer night out, but apparently they're temporarily closed.

+1 for Gunbarrel though. It's a bit of a weird experience because the menu seems a little fancier than the location and atmosphere would suggest, but if you're not a snob and just want a good meal, that's where I'd go.
JRizzle
AG
I like cafe Genevieve quite a bit. If they have their pork chops they're amazing.

D.O.G. Has great breakfast burritos. Huge. Would easily feed two.

My fave place is Bin 22. It's basically a liquor store but you grab your beer, wine, or liquor and go outside and they have a waitress that opens your bottles and has a menu with small plates. It's great.

I go a few times a year.
DiskoTroop
JRizzle said:

I like cafe Genevieve quite a bit. If they have their pork chops they're amazing.

D.O.G. Has great breakfast burritos. Huge. Would easily feed two.

My fave place is Bin 22. It's basically a liquor store but you grab your beer, wine, or liquor and go outside and they have a waitress that opens your bottles and has a menu with small plates. It's great.

I go a few times a year.

Can you buy liquor and wine at Bin 22 and leave with it (closed)? Found out you can't get Instacart to buy and deliver alcohol in Wyoming today.
JRizzle
AG
I believe you can. Its basically a liquor store that has food and a cool ambience to drink at. Or you can take out. It's very pleasant.

The Albertsons in town is great too. Liquor store attached and a big wine room. Very nice selection.
redag06
Silver Dollar Bar-corn chowder soup-th he steakhouse is amazing as well. Elk filet
Snake River Brewery had some great food as well.
GarlandAg2012
AG
If you're looking for something different, Thai Plate is pretty good too.
Ag2011
AG
Persephone Bakery is worth your time. There's a small location downtown and a new location west of town that's much larger and has a dinner service.
[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2286/2314517773_afb0f83705_m.jpg[/img]
DiskoTroop
Thanks all!

We hit Persephone several times, did Orsetto, Paulie's, Liberty Burger, Bin22, Gather a couple others while there. It was a great experience and thank you for the rec's!

Really wanted to do Gun Barrel based on these recommendations but could t get enough interest from the rest of the group.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.