Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

******************* BOURBON *******************

4,874,007 Views | 38771 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Aggie Therapist
AlaskanAg99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BQRyno said:

Yup, it's a tournament. Two tables if it's more than 10 players. As long as there's 11-20 players, the payout is 50%, 25%, 15%, 10%. I don't take any off the top, just normally ask people to help out with food and drink.

Let me run a cost/risk analysis in terms of divorce.
FriedTex
AG
Turned 38 today = GTS, and a lot of it
Post removed:
by user
07ag
AG
nm
BQRyno
AG
Sent you an email if you wanna take your address down.
BQRyno
AG
Next poker game is February 24th. Last one for a couple months - have a baby boy due March 28th. Bourbon related because I have 35-40 bottles I'm happy to share. And also because I use the opportunity to help people understand that Garrison Brothers sucks. Easy way to help empty the bottle without just pouring it down the drain.
Post removed:
by user
BQRyno
AG
That seems to be the consensus. Did you get to try the 18 year rye?
Post removed:
by user
Farmer1906
AG
Any fans of a midwinter nights dram? Had it last night and came away very impressed.
BQRyno
AG
I really like it, but not for the 100+ secondary prices. I have about a bottle and a half right now that I'm taking my time with.
Fall92
AG
Loves me some MWND. Curious if there's any similarities to the Joseph Magnus? Keep seeing the JM around town but haven't pulled the trigger.
"I did nothing. I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything that I thought it could be."
BQRyno
AG
I've only had the first Nasa pick of Joseph Magnus, and I didn't find it similar to MWND at all. MWND seems nice and warm and spicy to me, and the Magnus was sweet and delicious. I really like them both, but didn't find them similar.
Superdave1993
AG
I searched, and I found no reviews on "Little Book" in this thread. Found a two bottles in a small store, and wondered if it was worth picking up the other. Trying to finish off a few others before I open the new one.

Has anyone tried this stuff yet?
Farmer1906
AG
How much? Can i have the other bottle?
Superdave1993
AG
Had a buddy take me onto base here in Arkansas. The second may or may not be there by the time I can get back. It was MSRP at $79 ish.

I will usually pick up anything that seems legit that I have not seen before. Googled it in the store and figured it would be worth a try, but did not know if it would be worth two bottles.
BQRyno
AG
Nice. I have a bottle of Little Book I haven't opened yet. I think I want one to drink and one to save.
Superdave1993
AG
That is what I was thinking.

I had never shopped on base before and my buddy was stocking up. Some good deals on random things.

Woodford was on sale for $20, Turkey Honey Stinger was $7.70 and more Crown than I have ever seen in one place that size. My buddy was loading up on Woodford.
austinag1997
AG
I picked up a bottle of Little Book this past week. It's a blend of four bourbons with different mashbills. I havent opened it.
Post removed:
by user
Propane & Accessories
AG
Per chance does anyone know any place that gets Blanton's in the Round Rock/ Austin area?
You're tearing me apart- Tommy Wiseau
Credible Source
AG
UncleJew15 said:

Per chance does anyone know any place that gets Blanton's in the Round Rock/ Austin area?

Yeah I do, what you need?

agcrock2005
Propane & Accessories
AG
I just want some Blanton's bourbon and what not to celebrate a month on my new job
agcrock2005
AG
UncleJew15 said:

I just want some Blanton's bourbon and what not to celebrate a month on my new job
Username does NOT check out.
Credible Source
AG
agcrock2005 said:

UncleJew15 said:

Username does NOT check out.
Credible Source
AG
Check out Danny's liquor in Pflugerville, they have it but you'll pay $90 at least
Propane & Accessories
AG
cool beans thanks
aggielostinETX
AG
UncleJew15 said:

order a bunch from masters of malt. Sell the extra.
plowboy1065
S
Deats said:

UncleJew15 said:

order a bunch from masters of malt. Sell the extra.

Speaking of, I'm thinking it's time for a new batch of something hard to find
Fall92
AG
Four Grain.
"I did nothing. I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything that I thought it could be."
CharlieBrown17
AG
Has anyone had the Evan Williams Red label? It's a 12 year 101 proof available overseas for $20-25 or at their gift shop for $130 apparently....
AlaskanAg99
AG
No, but I want it but also not at $130.
Post removed:
by user
First Page Last Page
Page 300 of 1108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.