Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

******************* BOURBON *******************

4,747,967 Views | 37521 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by tu ag
Ringo88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Happy to report that hunting season has opened on the east coast. Old Forester Birthday Bourbon dropped at a few Atlanta stores today. I'm picking up a held bottle tomorrow. Next up is Four Roses SBLE, due next week.
FriedTex
AG
quote:
quote:
I'm on the order list for any BTAC that hits my stores..time to wait and see.

I did see 6 bottles of Stagg Jr. and an Elijah Craig BP on the shelf today though.
where? I want some ECBP.
seriously, ill always pick up ECBP
John Francis Donaghy
My out of state contact scored me 2 bottles of ECBP the other day. I'll get it this weekend.
Daytona22
AG
Saw ETL and RHF on the shelf today for $100 each... But then he had Stagg Jr. for $60... What a crazy market. I can look to see what the price was for the ECBP he had on the shelf for anyone in the Houston area or will be at any of the games this weekend.
Velvet Jones
AG
quote:
Trucks to the distributors, but it won't hit shelves until mid October here in Texas.
Ok.

Most of it won't hit retail shelves at all in Texas.
AlaskanAg99
AG
ETL is back out? I need to pick a bottle up in the Houston area. I haven't had that in years. And I missed out the last release.
Daytona22
AG
They had a round come out a couple of months ago at Specs along with RHF. If you want to pay $100 for it I can grab it but you can find online for more like $60 shipped.
AlaskanAg99
AG
quote:
They had a round come out a couple of months ago at Specs along with RHF. If you want to pay $100 for it I can grab it but you can find online for more like $60 shipped.

I snagged one of those RHF, but it wasn't a hundy. I'll just have to keep my good eye open.
Stan Crowch
AG
There are 2 bottles of ECBP at liquor store at 3018 White Oak , 77007
schmellba99
AG
Compared to most of you, I'm slumming it today - grabbed a bottle of 100 proof 10 year Henry McKenna SB just for the hell of it.
iehly06
AG
What did they want for them?
Stan Crowch
AG
$75 I think
Vade281
AG
I've got an extra bottle of ETL that I can trade in Dallas.
bigevent99
AG
What is OF Birthday worth list and aftermarket? Can't ever seem to find that, but the hunt is on.
tx4guns
AG
OFBB won't be in Texas until mid November. The label approval is in TABC jail.
bigevent99
AG
Interesting, I talked to a store last week that told me they had an e-mail that said they should expect it in the next couple of weeks.
aggiemike89
AG
I'm horrible at posting pictures so somebody help me out please. Have you guys seen that BT has new labels and bottles for W12, Antigue and Special Reserve?
TRD-Ferguson
AG
Had to go to NYC on business last week. Had drinks at The Brandy Library on N. Moore; TriBeCa area. Best selection of Bourbon and Whisky I've ever seen. All the stuff we dream about! Worth it if you're in the area.
plowboy1065
S
quote:
I'm horrible at posting pictures so somebody help me out please. Have you guys seen that BT has new labels and bottles for W12, Antigue and Special Reserve?

http://bourbonr.com/blog/weller-brand-gets-makeover/
aggiemike89
AG
Thanks plowboy.
Mathguy64
AG
New labels. Woopie freaking doo. If they were actually bottles I could find on the shelf I might be impressed.
Ringo88
AG
$89.99 here in Atlanta. Haven't opened it yet; hopefully after we beat Auburn this weekend. Appears to be a better batch than last year. 12 years old, much darker color than 2015.
Chuck Hythloday
AG
Aftermarket is in the $200 neighborhood
bigevent99
AG
Thanks guys. Will try to grab a bottle or two of this guy comes through.
iehly06
AG
It's good. I liked it better than last year's release. We cracked a bottle this week at a tasting. I'd try to pick a bottle up at retail if you can find it.
jsn1986
AG
Specs called about 4R Elliot's Select yesterday. Should be picking it up today, hopefully it's good!
Wheatables02
AG
Would love one c&s + tip if possible or maybe pm me where to look?
BeardofZeus01
AG
Those who have tried, what's the consensus on the Knob 2001 now that it's been on the shelves for a few months? $119 good?
BeardofZeus01
AG
Wheat, are you looking for OFBB or 4RES? I've got feelers out for both in DFW and B/CS, but haven't heard anything back yet. I'll keep you posted if I get lucky.
jsn1986
AG
Doubt I'll run into a second, but always looking to trade for a '14/'15 GTS and could add another bottle or two to make it work.
Wheatables02
AG
Both sir!!!!
Wheatables02
AG
I'm actively hunting those, w12, and BTAC, just like everyone else. If I came across a pappy, okay, but it's not worth my time or secondary prices.

Ready to get my first taste of all of the above.
Reginald Cousins
S
Popcorn. In every forum.
plowboy1065
S
I may have an extra w12 in my bunker. Got anything to trade?
Wheatables02
AG
If you're not looking for secondary valuation, I may.

If you're looking for that I'll take my chances locating one in the next few months. It seems allocation is higher this year.

What are you interested in and what do you like?
First Page Last Page
Page 184 of 1073

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.