Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,729,119 Views | 62733 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by 62strat
Hudson2508
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Did anyone check the spreadsheet to see if he posted the tracking number? If he sent it (right address or not) it's really easy to prove it to us.
AgEng06
AG
Doesn't appear to be on the sheet, and it looks like the sheet was last updated on May 18.

TexAgs March Madness

Of course there are 3 others on there w/o tracking numbers who we know sent their box, so that's not an indictment in itself.
Hub05
AG
I met Kyle98 in person and NCol and Chipotle sent me notifications by email. Still doesn't mean he didn't ship, but his rebuttal makes me think otherwise.

Hickory, I have seen this scenario play out several times on boards, and it usually ends up just like you posted: "eff yall, you don't know what happened, i'm done w/ this site/board". That kind of response isn't beneficial to either party and worse for you because you alienated yourself from a good group of people who share a common hobby. You should reconsider your previous post and approach the situation in a more rationale manner.
BSD
AG
Twaffle.
Hudson2508
AG
On a different note, anyone heading to JK Friday or this weekend? I'll probably be out around 5 or 6 Friday if you want to have a beer.
Chipotlemonger
AG
New Army
jah003
S
Don't give Hickory any more of your time... He didn't send.

In other news... Headed to Taos, New Mexico on Friday. Hitting up La Cumbre on Saturday and whatever other breweries I can find the rest of the time. Plenty of pictures when I get back.
dave99ag
AG
Have fun, jah!

BTW, where can my wife get more of that Blue Owl and Zilker? She'll be in downtown Austin this weekend.
army01
AG

jah003
S
quote:
Have fun, jah!

BTW, where can my wife get more of that Blue Owl and Zilker? She'll be in downtown Austin this weekend.

Pretty much anywhere should have it around... Professor Black may be a little harder to come by. East 1st, Sunrise Minimart, and even the Central Markets have a great selection.
NColoradoAG
quote:
Don't give Hickory any more of your time... He didn't send. If he posts from now on, just reply with "kindly, go **** yourself".

In other news... Headed to Taos, New Mexico on Friday. Hitting up La Cumbre on Saturday and whatever other breweries I can find the rest of the time. Plenty of pictures when I get back.
I think we should be as civil as possible. I would hate for this thread to get nuked because of personal attacks or memes/gifs that violate terms.

This thread is bigger than one man.

**** STAFF EDIT ****

The sleeping beer king is wise. I would hate to nuke this thread.

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS ON HICKORY. DO NOT EXACERBATE THIS SITUATION. IT'S REALLY SH**TY WHAT HAPPENED AND THAT SUCKS.

So please heed this warning. Listen to your wise and benevolent king, NColoradoAG.

So it is written, so shall it be done.

All Hail the Sleeping King!!

- TexAgs Staff
army01
AG
quote:
quote:
Don't give Hickory any more of your time... He didn't send. If he posts from now on, just reply with "kindly, go **** yourself".

I think we should be as civil as possible. I would hate for this thread to get nuked because of personal attacks or memes/gifs that violate terms.

Adam's right. I just deleted my posts above.
Kyle98
AG
quote:

I have a week-long staff training for the Guard at the end of the month, and our battalion XO, who lives in ABQ is bringing me a bunch of La Cumbre stuff.

There's also a brewery in Taos now, according to my parents.
DallasAggie2012
AG
Had my first Professor Black the other night and was thoroughly impressed. Is all the other Blue Owl stuff as good as that?
Inspector Spacetime
AG
quote:
Had my first Professor Black the other night and was thoroughly impressed. Is all the other Blue Owl stuff as good as that?
I don't know that it's all as good as you like Prof Black, but their Sour Pale Ale in a can was super refreshing if you haven't had it. Probably the only sour available in a can I'd take on the river. Maybe Independence Red Bud.
maca1028
Clear Lake guys, NASA Liquor has apple brandy noir limit 2.
jh0400
AG
Blue Owl Spirit Animal (the sour pale ale) is pretty good. I wish they would distribute to Houston. I really would like to try Professor Black. If anyone wants to ship some to Houston I'm sure we could work something out.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Apple Brandy Barrel Noir - anyone seen it in Dallas??
Inspector Spacetime
AG
quote:
Blue Owl Spirit Animal (the sour pale ale) is pretty good. I wish they would distribute to Houston. I really would like to try Professor Black. If anyone wants to ship some to Houston I'm sure we could work something out.
They must be on-premise only or something because I've had packaged Blue Owl in Houston but don't recall seeing much if any in stores.
jh0400
AG
Spec's brought some in back in March or April, but it was a one-time thing according to the guy I talked to there about it. I've asked about it at D&Q, and he can't get it either unless he drives to Austin to pick it up.
DallasAggie2012
AG
I picked one up at Halls yesterday. Most places around town got some yesterday. You might call around to the Whole Foods or Central Markets to see if they have any left. Most of the bigger name stores all sold out pretty quick. I believe the largest allotment someone got was 5 cases, other than that it was 1-3 cases at most places. If I can find an extra for you, I'll snag it.
BSD
AG
Beermail arrived. The guy shipped the day after he got 'em. Just in time for Father's Day.

jetch17
jh0400
AG
What's a guy who doesn't drink doing with all of those IPAs?
Jock 07
AG
quote:
quote:

**** STAFF EDIT ****

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS ON HICKORY. DO NOT EXACERBATE THIS SITUATION. IT'S REALLY SH**TY WHAT HAPPENED AND THAT SUCKS.

So please heed this warning. Listen to your wise and benevolent king, NColoradoAG.

- TexAgs Staff

Alright which one of y'all is staff?
Scriffer
NColoradoAG
quote:
quote:

**** STAFF EDIT ****

- TexAgs Staff
AgEng06
AG
Awesome
DallasAggie2012
AG
Whoever is staff on this thread is genius!
jetch17
La Fours
La Fours
AG
quote:
Beermail arrived. The guy shipped the day after he got 'em. Just in time for Father's Day.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNNNN!!!!!
BSD
AG
Beer thread staff does not suck!
BSD
AG
quote:

I only wanted one of each but they sell in 4 packs. Oh well.
Jock 07
AG
quote:
quote:

I only wanted one of each but they sell in 4 packs. Oh well.

Well I'll be down there in a couple weeks and could help you with one or two.
First Page Last Page
Page 945 of 1793

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.