Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,690,976 Views | 62675 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by maca1028
jah003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
I'll post up shipping instructions, addresses (in the Google sheet), etc. later tonight. Everyone should have a target, though. So, check the spreadsheet and look at your targets preferences/dislikes.
dave99ag
AG
I've been perfecting burrito rolling little guy tonight, but I have a good idea what Hubs is getting.

AgEng06
AG
It's gonna be a good night

Quincey P. Morris
AG
Not too bad. Not too ad at all.

jah003
S
Now that everyone knows their target... it's time to send some beer.

Please try and send within two weeks of today. Earlier is certainly better. I understand that life happens, but please keep me posted if you can't meet the two week deadline. My email is: jacobbocce72 at gmail dot com

- Bubble wrap and packing material are your friends. Overuse them.
- Use FedEx if at all possible. If you are shipping to Hub05, throw in a rattle or something...
- Don't ship close to Sunday. You don't want your box sitting in a warehouse on Sunday. If you are in Texas, packages generally take about a day to be delivered (sometimes 2).
- Post your tracking number on the Google Sheet once you ship.
- 44 oz. of beer is the minimum. Remember... more that 44 oz./quality over quantity is appreciated.
- Address information for your targets are posted in the Google Sheet.
- Your targets likes/dislikes are also posted in the Google Sheet.

Here is the Google Sheet in case you've lost it (or don't want to go back a few pages): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K462Xn_KoQaZu1emGq72Z5_1nJUdiWWDYGe6COQHsTw/edit?usp=sharing

Questions, Comments, Concerns...? Email me.
Jock 07
AG
quote:
I've been perfecting burrito rolling little guy tonight, but I have a good idea what Hubs is getting.

I have one of those cans
La Fours
AG
quote:
Now that everyone knows their target... it's time to send some beer.

Please try and send within two weeks of today. Earlier is certainly better. I understand that life happens, but please keep me posted if you can't meet the two week deadline. My email is: jacobbocce72 at gmail dot com

- Bubble wrap and packing material are your friends. Overuse them.
- Use FedEx if at all possible. If you are shipping to Hub05, throw in a rattle or something...
- Don't ship close to Sunday. You don't want your box sitting in a warehouse on Sunday. If you are in Texas, packages generally take about a day to be delivered (sometimes 2).
- Post your tracking number on the Google Sheet once you ship.
- 44 oz. of beer is the minimum. Remember... more that 44 oz./quantity over quality is appreciated.
- Address information for your targets are posted in the Google Sheet.
- Your targets likes/dislikes are also posted in the Google Sheet.

Here is the Google Sheet in case you've lost it (or don't want to go back a few pages): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K462Xn_KoQaZu1emGq72Z5_1nJUdiWWDYGe6COQHsTw/edit?usp=sharing

Questions, Comments, Concerns...? Email me.

The bold part. Is that what you meant to write?
jah003
S
Nope... Fixed. 100 Texags Beer Thread points to you good sir.
Jock 07
AG
Preaaaaaaty preaaaaaty preeaaaaaattty good

Hub05
AG
Those cans are awesome, but pearl light is beyond terrible IMO. Well before I was a beer nerd I couldn't get through a $1 can from the chicken. I stuck to $1 natty lights in a bottle.
dave99ag
AG
My dad had them from his days in College Station and somehow never managed to open the sixer. A tad well aged now and probably past their prime.
zephyrtexan
AG
quote:

I've got one of those in my fridge and maaaan that looks so beautiful I'm tempted to open it tonight.
Hickory High
AG
What is it, I must know
DallasAggie2012
AG
Hey Jason, can we get some contact info for you on the spreadsheet? Would love to get in touch with you and ask a couple quick questions before sending some stuff your way. Thanks man!
AgEng06
AG
quote:
What is it, I must know
JK Nocturn Chrysalis
NColoradoAG
quote:
quote:

I've got one of those in my fridge and maaaan that looks so beautiful I'm tempted to open it tonight.
New Star Wars trailer is out. Perfect excuse to open all your beers
Chipotlemonger
AG
quote:
quote:
What is it, I must know
JK Nocturn Chrysalis

A spectacular beer. Wish I had another bottle.
Chipotlemonger
AG
It is also National Beer Day.

Opening Nocturn Chrysalis is a power move on such a day.
jah003
S
quote:

Isn't that every day...?
NColoradoAG
quote:
quote:

Isn't that every day...?
Yes, but today you probably get a special untappd badge.
Hickory High
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
What is it, I must know
JK Nocturn Chrysalis

I'm embarrassed. I genuinely forgot I actually have a bottle of that. I have Detritivore, Nocturn, and Foundewietzen that have been in my closet for 3/4th of a year.
Hickory High
AG
DP
Represent830
AG
Damn, was out a few days and missed a lot going on. Hub05, great post... had no idea the baby was coming.

Props to jah for putting this together. I want to jump in next year, sounds like a cool deal. Really excited to see what everyone sends.
NColoradoAG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
What is it, I must know
JK Nocturn Chrysalis

I'm embarrassed. I genuinely forgot I actually have a bottle of that. I have Detritivore, Nocturn, and Foundewietzen that have been in my closet for 3/4th of a year.
And now you have 4 bottles of BCBS and haven't opened a single one.
AgEng06
AG
Hickory High
AG
FALSE I DRANK THOSE SO HARD
army01
AG
quote:
FALSE I DRANK THOSE SO HARD

But how many times did you stick your **** in it?
Jock 07
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
What is it, I must know
JK Nocturn Chrysalis

Yup that was my last one of those and the last JK I had. Of the few JKs that I've had that, fouderweszen, and boxers revenge are probably my top 3
Chipotlemonger
AG
No more complaining about CS beer for you.
Jock 07
AG
I think I'm probably going to be in Texas starting on the 4 July weekend. We'll probably start out in Georgetown where my inlaws are fixin to move to. Might try and sneak away to JK that weekend. How crazy is it typically on a holiday weekend like that?
Represent830
AG
Ok, I was super bored on my lunch break today. Here is what the TexAgs beer thread was having from 1 June 2015 to about 19 June 2015. I don't know who has had a kid, but these were the ones posted. Also, stay tuned for my next post for a fun little bump...

Clear winner goes to BSD. Apparently it was his 40th birthday and not only did he spend it in Hawaii, but he drank Cantillion(s), a Westy 12, 3F, Hunapu, like 4 different Dark Lords, Dom Perignon, Side Project, Lost Abbey, Pliny, and Heady Topper. WTF ever, man.

SecoKid - Cantillion Fou (with a picture of it at my house, nice)
La Fours - Estival/Hibernal Dichotomous, Detritivore, Real Ale Gose
CC10106 - De Garde Biere Rose, Bishop Barrel 10, Jai Alai, Yo Soy Un Berlinerweiss
TxAg2008 (wh08p!) - Creature Comfort Tropicalia, Westbrook Gose
Steve00 - Cantillion Kriek, was at Societe
jetch17 - Surly Coffee Bender, Greenhouse IPA, KBS, Yellow Rose
jh0400 - Supplication
AgEng06 - Supplication, Mole Temptress
Lucky #007 - Staycation (in a blackout?), Almanac Golden Gate Gose
Jock 07 - Foureweizen, Nocturn Chrysalis, El Cedro
Chipotlemonger - Eliza5eth
Maca1028 - Progenitor, Fresh Squeezed IPA
NColoradoAg - De Garde Imperial Berry Bu
Turfman80 - Yellow Rose

Why did I do this? Because I'm an analyst. And I want to find out the correlation between having babies and what beer you drank. Then I can avoid said beer.
Represent830
AG
quote:
I'm sure I've posted this before, but I just realized that this Pearl Light six pack is 40 years old!

So check out what Dave posted about 9 months ago. I think we know what caused his little bundle of joy and why he's trying to send it off to you in your draft. DON'T DRINK THE PEARL.
streetfighter2012
AG
Contact info added.
Hickory High
AG
Beer
BSD
AG
quote:

Clear winner goes to BSD. Apparently it was his 40th birthday and not only did he spend it in Hawaii, but he drank Cantillion(s), a Westy 12, 3F, Hunapu, like 4 different Dark Lords, Dom Perignon, Side Project, Lost Abbey, Pliny, and Heady Topper. WTF ever, man.

Why did I do this? Because I'm an analyst. And I want to find out the correlation between having babies and what beer you drank. Then I can avoid said beer.
Thank God my nuts are deactivated or I'd be in this mess too!

Oh, I also had a 2002 Dalla Valle Maya, a 1999 Harlan, and the shining bottle was a 1975 Chateau d'Yquem. And by had I mean shared.
First Page Last Page
Page 885 of 1791

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.