Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,706,524 Views | 62697 Replies | Last: 20 hrs ago by wessimo
NColoradoAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
When I went in last night, they had at least 10 each of Sanctification, Supplication and Damnation, though I can't find them on the website.
Sounds phischy
62strat
AG
I don't think anybody ships to tx do they? Texas thing, not a vendor thing I assume.
BSD
AG
I know of one shop in SD that "ships" to Texas!
maca1028
I have a place that does, but it's pricey and I rarely use it unless they have a rare release
steve00
AG
I know I used to get wine shipped when I was in Houston, and I could have sworn I'd gotten beer shipped once or twice.
Scriffer
AG
French Quarter Temptress secured
NColoradoAG
Got the last two DDBAs on the shelf at the store closest to me. One for Echoes and one for DallasAg2012.

Some neckbeard gnawed on one of the boxes.

aggiechris06
AG
Anyone know when the Balcones Bomb is hitting houston, specifically the Whole Foods a mile from my house??
Two Down
AG
It hit Houston in some places already. Growlers announced today around 3PM they had some, limit 1.
DallasAggie2012
AG
You're the man NColo! Can't wait. I'm hoping to snag 2 or more Praire Barrel Aged Bomb's tomorrow when the rest is released to bring to the share.
Ags #1
AG
Specs downtown tomorrow has a release of balcones at 10am. Limit 1
Echoes97
AG
Adam you kick ass my man, thanks!!! See you on Saturday, will try and bring everything good I can.
Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.net
La Fours
AG
quote:

Hell yes. You *******s are in for a treat!!

And it will be nice to have FQ Temptress to drink from my new FQ Temptress glass!!
jah003
S
quote:

Now I got the sad feels... Hate to miss that.
wessimo
AG
Narwahl tonight followed by a Mountain Standard. Cold weather calls for dark beer.
DallasAggie2012
AG
How's the Narwhal, wessimo? Just picked up a bourbon barrel aged one for this year and was trying to figure out if I should age it or not.
62strat
AG
I decided to forego the barley pops altogether tonight and imbibe on the Dude's drink of choice. I'm 3 doubles in.

No picture necessary hopefully for you folks.
corndog04
AG
Good news: 6 bombers 2014 Abyss hot off the press.

Bad news: got to deschutes too late to catch the 6 year vertical

MW13
AG
Perpetual peace is good! Would love to get some FQ Temptress
maca1028
Is the belgium in a box thing still on? I noticed earlier today they had some good loons for sale right now.
DallasAggie2012
AG
Scriffer, where did you find some more French quarter temptress? Love that stuff and would enjoy another growler fill of it if I could find it.
Scriffer
AG
I think the only place left you can get a growler fill is at Lakewood Growler. Other places simply have it on tap though.
La Fours
AG
quote:
Perpetual peace is good! Would love to get some FQ Temptress

I had two pours or perpetual peace last night at Washbangers. It was awesome. They were pouring it a little too cold though. Had to let it sit and warm up.
p-wonk01
AG
quote:
Good news: 6 bombers 2014 Abyss hot off the press.

Bad news: got to deschutes too late to catch the 6 year vertical

Do you live in OR? I need this years to have a 5yr vertical! If you go to the Holiday Ale Festival in Portland they will be doing the 6yr vertical on Fri night I believe. I'll be there for work that Wednesday and hope to still find it in tap if possible
La Fours
AG
Ready for Abyss to hit shelves here. Also ready for Dissident to start hitting shelves as well.
DallasAggie2012
AG
Fort Worth Central Market has Prairie Barrel Aged Bomb right now. They only got 24 and are down to sub-20 now. It's one per person and they won't hold any, but they are being held behind the growler bar if anyone wants one. 12 bucks a bottle. The guy said Total Wine and Hulen Specs should get some today too.

Also, they have a pretty good supply of the Perpetual Peace at 14 bucks a bottle.

Edit: Just heard they're out now. Only lasted about 2 hours or less.
army01
AG
quote:
Ready for Abyss to hit shelves here. Also ready for Dissident to start hitting shelves as well.
My wallet needs a break. Between what I hopefully walk away with tonight (BA Narwhal, Brimstone, and Velvet Merkin) and Black Friday, I am going to limp into Christmas. And now, my wife booked a trip for us to New Orleans Dec 17-20...so Cantillon, perhaps?
army01
AG
quote:
Fort Worth Central Market has Prairie Barrel Aged Bomb right now. They only got 24 and are down to sub-20 now. It's one per person and they won't hold any, but they are being held behind the growler bar if anyone wants one. 12 bucks a bottle. The guy said Total Wine and Hulen Specs should get some today too.

Also, they have a pretty good supply of the Perpetual Peace at 14 bucks a bottle.

Edit: Just heard they're out now. Only lasted about 2 hours or less.
Specs is releasing at 3. I am sure TW has it sitting on the front counter.
DallasAggie2012
AG
Haha probably so. Is it the Hulen Specs?

Southlake Central Market said they had none either. Trying to grab one more bottle since I have one for Adam right now to bring Saturday.
p-wonk01
AG
Bottle share space secured. The map is page 552 if you need it. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. We should be out here around 1-1:30ish and the party starts at 2.
Jason_Ag98
AG
Pretty successful "early lunch" break: Backwoods *******, Velvet Merkin, and BA Bomb.
Echoes97
AG
BA Bomb is proving very difficult to find so far. Struck out everywhere this morning, will try again this afternoon...
Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.net
Echoes97
AG
dp
DallasAggie2012
AG
Nice work Jason! Solid brews right there.

Echoes, it has been incredibly difficult to find in Dallas as well. Got my hands on one of them, but have not had any luck at most of my other options. Good luck though!
army01
AG
quote:
Haha probably so. Is it the Hulen Specs?

Southlake Central Market said they had none either. Trying to grab one more bottle since I have one for Adam right now to bring Saturday.
Yeah...Hulen Specs. No clue if Bryant Irvin got it. Not a fan of that store since Julian left.
First Page Last Page
Page 555 of 1792

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.