Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,673,779 Views | 62644 Replies | Last: 54 min ago by Quincey P. Morris
BSD
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm hoping that with so many order issues, her explanation...having to use her "brother's card" to order because she thought her card was causing the issue...will work.
BSD
AG
The email confirmation I received has her name on it. But as I go to order status page, it has the "bill to" name as me.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
In North Carolina for work. Not terrible.

army01
AG
sonofabish.
Hudson2508
AG
DDG sale postponed to Friday due to technical difficulties.
steve00
AG
That makes things much more complicated, as I'll be traveling at noon on Friday.
BSD
AG
And I'll be 30 miles off the coast looking for dinner.
MathNewman06
AG
No ropiness detected.
Jock 07
AG
quote:

First world problems
jah003
S
quote:

So which one of you trusts me with your CC? I only charge a fee of one DDG...
maca1028
quote:

ISO: Yellowfin FT:**** ton of speckled trout
Represent830
AG
Holy smokes this is good. A buddy of mine and I were talking about how strawberry was probably our least favorite fruit in beer but this obvious goes against that.

dixie whiskey
AG
working on a growler of 3 nations cofree brown ale. needed some beers tonight. grandfather passed away earlier. ww2 vet, good ag, and great man. struggled with alzheimers and was to the point the only person he even knew anymore was my grandmother, and even that came and went, so he's not suffering anymore at least. if you got any lone star, pour one out for him. I probably won't be sleeping anytime soon, so I've got some more beers on deck. might even go with a bottle of chaucers mead I've got, maybe mix in some moon juice for a braggot or 3.
dave99ag
AG
Sorry for your loss. It's always tough losing a grandparent.
Kyle98
AG
Sorry for your loss
army01
AG
Here.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Sorry to hear
La Fours
AG
Damn. Sorry for your loss.
maca1028
Sorry for your loss dixie.
62strat
AG
I lost my last grandparent this January.. I was 35 years old, and 3 out of 6 of her kids were in retirement! It was nothing short of a true celebration of her long 95+ years that she lived.

DallasAggie2012
AG
Here. Sorry for you loss.
Jock 07
AG
Damn, sorry to hear man. Just lost my last grandparent last year a month before her 90th birthday. It was tough.
Represent830
AG
Tell your grandmother thank you for his service. He truly was our greatest generation and we will owe him for eternity.

Here.
Scriffer
AG
Here
cpscAG06
AG
Sorry for your loss dixie
dixie whiskey
AG
thanks for all the kind words. it was tough watching him deal with all that went with full blown alzheimers these last couple years, so at least he's at peace now. he lived a full life and was ready. at the same time, **** alzheimers.
Scriffer
AG
quote:
thanks for all the kind words. it was tough watching him deal with all that went with full blown alzheimers these last couple years, so at least he's at peace now. he lived a full life and was ready. at the same time, **** alzheimers.
Alzheimer's took my Grannie two years ago. It's awful.
jh0400
AG
I've lost three of four grandparents to Alzheimer's. Sorry for your loss.
jah003
S
quote:
working on a growler of 3 nations cofree brown ale. needed some beers tonight. grandfather passed away earlier. ww2 vet, good ag, and great man. struggled with alzheimers and was to the point the only person he even knew anymore was my grandmother, and even that came and went, so he's not suffering anymore at least. if you got any lone star, pour one out for him. I probably won't be sleeping anytime soon, so I've got some more beers on deck. might even go with a bottle of chaucers mead I've got, maybe mix in some moon juice for a braggot or 3.

Sorry to hear that man. Lost my grandfather this February. Before he passed away he gave me his Aggie ring. He told me "you're essentially an Aggie anyways". I like to tell everyone I'm class of '61. My grandfather was a Milwaukees Best man, but Lone Star is close enough right... Pouring one out for your Grandfather.

MW13
AG
quote:

Had several lone stars last night and I'll toast them to what seemed like the kinda man we need more of these days.

Sorry for your loss.
Represent830
AG
It's my greatest fear. But yet, I'll hold out that they never truly forget any of us, especially after they pass.
Represent830
AG
Awesome story man. Lots of feels in here. Good bull all around.
Represent830
AG
Just to lighten the mood, had a mini bottle share tonight. It was a good night.

dixie whiskey
AG
didnt really expect a response like this, thank all yall again. my dad, aunt, and uncle all went to school elsewhere so the a&m thing was something just me and him shared in the family, watching games together and everything. tbh I wasn't even seriously thinking a&m out of high school, until he surprised me by showing up at my house in houston at 7:30 am after making the drive from San Antonio early that morning. he told me to get dressed because we were going to college station and I was gonna at least visit his school before making my decision. definitely wasn't presented like I had a choice, but damn if I didn't fall in love with the school that day. and all the support and poured out lone stars from yall just goes to show it was the right decision. on that note, I'm gonna crack open a speedway stout and get my mind right. thanks again yall
SecoKid
AG
quote:
Just to lighten the mood, had a mini bottle share tonight. It was a good night.

Looks like a good time, hate that I had to miss it. I'm going give my builder an ass chewing over the leak in the roof I had to attend to and miss out on those great beers.
First Page Last Page
Page 981 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.