Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,568,805 Views | 62489 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by La Fours
Hickory High
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They have BBA Tweak from Avery and a whole bunch of stuff from Eviltwin at Specs in College Station.
corndog04
AG
Thanks for the suggestion! That place was awesome. Grabbed 3 of them. Let me know if you can't find any, I could part with one of these.
maca1028
Excellent, I'm about to head that way.
NColoradoAG
quote:
How is the reserve as compared to the regular Black Tuesday? Was thinking about trying to set up a trade for one when I am in Cali later this month.
Its pretty awesome. Even more decadent than regular. The nose is pretty hot, but the flavor is great.
Hickory High
AG
Great day for a Stone Enjoy by 4.20 IPA outside
maca1028
How much did they have left?
corndog04
AG
I grabbed the last ones from the fridge. Looked like they had at least a couple left on the shelf with regular bomb.
Jason_Ag98
AG
quote:
Sculpin
St A Endeavour
Hops & Grain Greenhouse
Yellow Rose
I've liked Endeavor the time or two I've had it fresh, but most of the time when I see it here in Austin it is 6-12 months past the bottle date. Is it just the stores I go to being lazy or do they not brew it that often?
DallasAggie2012
AG
Thanks! Good to know. I would love to try it. Will have to see if I can line one up for later this month in Cali.
jh0400
AG
Cracked a CS Progenitor to enjoy while the Ags btho Florida.
AgEng06
AG
Finally getting to try this one, and I really like it. Thanks Chipotlemonger!

maca1028
Drinking a pale mosaic, preordered The Force Awakens from Best Buy a few days ago and trying to fight the urge to pay another 19.99 to download it now.
fav13andac1)c
AG

Enjoying one of my own this evening, a SMaSH Amarillo Pale Ale. Struggling with clarity, but I'm happy with the beer nonetheless.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Was at my local Specs this afternoon and ran into an Aggie loading up on sculpin and something else that he was muling back to College Station. I can't imagine buying $16 6-packs in college. I generally was drinking $18 cases of Bud Light and 30 stones for $9.99.

Picked up a Raspberry temptress, some rocket fuel, victory DIPA and founders' IPA. My first Rocket fuel and it's great. A damn near perfect porter. The victory is really good too. Wolf something?
DaveHimself
AG
Finally got around to drinking my BCBCS. I'm not getting a lot of coffee and seems thinner than normal but still a great beer. Definitely not a drain pour and I may just be looking for criticism knowing the history of this years batch.
FtBendTxAg
AG
Is Lakewood in Houston now?
maca1028
Yep, the regular line up has been for a while, I think this year was the first time the temptress variants made it down.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Dirty Wolf
Hudson2508
AG
Congrats Hub05, looks like you won the bracket challenge. Yall let me know where to send my beer. What was the volume of beer requirement? 64 oz?
txag2008
AG
Dirt Wolf
dixie whiskey
AG
quote:
Finally getting to try this one, and I really like it. Thanks Chipotlemonger!

I need to go grab one of these, never had it but otherwise love the variants. haven't been in a couple months, but anyone know if jv specs has them? that was where I landed the others

pliny for me tonight. was able to get a case sent to me, 11 days old when it arrived. I know, it's surely gone bad after such a long time. but I've been sucking it up and working through it, minus a few bottles for friends.
evan_aggie
AG
My father and I split this yesterday per the excitement that I noticed some people responded with when it was shown before:

Let's just say to each their own, and both of us had a different own than some of this board. Yikes that **** will put hair on your back.
Scriffer
AG
Anyone at JK today? Just rolled up.
NColoradoAG
Smokin ribs and drinkin saisons and gueuzies today

https://instagr.am/p/BDwAv0ix-AZ
SecoKid
AG
Enjoy by 4/20 for my birthday while my FIL is grilling some ribeyes. Life is good.
jah003
S
Looks like the Texags Beer Thread March Madness contest is final. Hub05 is the first place winner and Streetfighter2012 is 2nd. I'll start a draft this week as well as have the winners post their location and wish list.

I chaperoned 11 middle schoolers at the State Science Fair Thursday - Saturday. Beer... I need it...

#proper
Chipotlemonger
AG
Glad you liked it.
maca1028

Has anyone seen sediment like this in an IPA?
Quincey P. Morris
AG
What IPA is it? I'd guess some kind of peel.
maca1028
A pale mosaic, hops and grain
dixie whiskey
AG
how is loverbeer? sounded like good beers just reading the bottles but for a steep price like that on a 9 oz bottle or whatever I want to do a little research
Post removed:
by user
jah003
S
quote:

Has anyone seen sediment like this in an IPA?

Pretty much every time I drink a Jai Alai. It's all good... Something to do with the brewing process. Did some research on it, but I've slept since then and forgot.
Represent830
AG
quote:
Looks like the Texags Beer Thread March Madness contest is final. Hub05 is the first place winner and Streetfighter2012 is 2nd. I'll start a draft this week as well as have the winners post their location and wish list.

I chaperoned 11 middle schoolers at the State Science Fair Thursday - Saturday. Beer... I need it...

#proper

Anyone got one of those? I've had most of their stuff but missed this one.
DaveHimself
AG
KBS is hitting stores this week in DFW
First Page Last Page
Page 880 of 1786

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.