Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,675,437 Views | 62647 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by maca1028
Kyle98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Raspberry Temptress, buy the beer, keep the glass!
Chipotlemonger
AG
Awesome glass and beer.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
That glass.
AggieStout
AG
Anyone living North side of Austin or Round Rock looking for CBBH, i finally found a place that has it, easily enough it was the closest place to my house. Red horn off of 1431 and parmer is selling bottles of it. Just make sure to leave one for me.
maca1028
Pretty funny...I bet this guy is a closet beer snob
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153308097532201&id=42925117200&refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2FHeathFranklinChopper%2Fvideos%2F10153308097532201%2F&_rdr
DaveHimself
AG
DFW folks: SUV drove into Hall's so they're closed until further notice.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/SUV-Drives-Through-Colleyville-Grocery-Store-Police-369361841.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_DFWBrand
DallasAggie2012
AG
I saw this last night driving home! Thank the Lord I had stopped through there on Monday and not yesterday. Prayers for the two women injured. i know one was stable and the other was care flighted to Parkland. The driver was a 68 yr old man who they thought may have been intoxicated. Pretty awful if true.
jah003
S
Blueberries... Serious business...

maca1028
quote:
Blueberries... Serious business...

Crap, I need that to last until next weekend
Bmac04
AG
Looks like Halls is already open somehow
Bmac04
AG
A little beer mail pron to start the weekend.

La Fours
AG
Damn
AgEng06
AG
Pineapple Sculpin to start the evening. It's pretty good, but I don't taste much different than regular Sculpin.

Probably moving to BA Bomb or Coffee Okie next. Depends on how the baseball team looks...
turfman80
AG
In B/CS, HEB Hollemann has CBBH
La Fours
AG
So does Towerpoint.
AgEng06
AG
quote:
Pineapple Sculpin to start the evening. It's pretty good, but I don't taste much different than regular Sculpin.

Probably moving to BA Bomb or Coffee Okie next. Depends on how the baseball team looks...

Went with Sin Mint Temptress instead.
turfman80
AG
quote:
A little beer mail pron to start the weekend.

Seriously, what did you trade to get such an orgasmic haul? Or is it from a regular trading partner? Curious and envious people want to know....
Hudson2508
AG
JK was pretty crazy tonight. Busiest release Friday since Sherry Atrial. Waitied 20 min in the tap room line. The C5 release line was really short when I got there but I wouldn't expect it to last past Sunday for those on the fence about making it this weekend. Great beer so I'd recommend the trip.
Bmac04
AG
I traded way way too much for the SP box but I really wanted to try them. A case of bcbs, vanila Rye, prop, HF Flora and juicy, a couple cycle stouts, some bruery hoarders bottles and some other random stuff.

The HF stuff was a favor from one of my HF guys that I called in since they had a lot of stuff on tap that I hadn't tried before.
Represent830
AG
I got a few extra C5s if anyone wants to trade.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
I forgot to post but I'm playing out at No Label today from 12-3. If any of y'all are out this way swing by.
jh0400
AG
Finally tried Live Oak Hef. I don't typically drink Hefs, but this is good stuff.
DallasAggie2012
AG
I'd be interested if you still have any left. What all are you looking for? Shoot me a PM if interested and maybe we can work something out.
Scriffer
AG
Had my first Bomb! in a couple years. Good stuff.
jh0400
AG
I bought some Zoe as well. I'd forgotten how much I like this beer for driveway drinking.
jh0400
AG
My wife opened an Enjoy After. ****ing disgusting is the best way I can think to describe it.
turfman80
AG
Really enjoying this one

AggieOO
Opened my 2014 adelberts triple treat. It's ok, but kind of disappointed. But by the time I finish the 750, I guess I won't care.
jah003
S
This beer is just indescribably good...

Hudson2508
AG
Only 500 bottles left of C5 for tomorrow and changed it to 1/person. Pretty crazy that 3000 bottles won't last the weekend.

Had my first Lawson's Sip of Sunshine. Great IPA.
gordo97
AG
quote:
Opened my 2014 adelberts triple treat. It's ok, but kind of disappointed. But by the time I finish the 750, I guess I won't care.

I just opened my 2015 triple treat and it was also pretty disappointing
AggieOO
I'd heard good things about it, which is why I was looking forward to it. I generally like adelberts, but I'll file this one with contemplating Waterloo, under "will not buy again."
dixie whiskey
AG
rolling with sophina by rogness tonight. haven't really tried much of anything by them, but I'm digging this for a $9 bomber of a pineapple sour. it might not be up there with the elites, but I'm enjoying it. very crushable too, this thing is gonna be gone in no time

after that, I've got half growlers of val dieu tripel and grand cru. gotta decide which one to get into, right now I'm leaning tripel because they make one of my absolute favorite tripels. also have the viven imperial ipa. I'd never tried it but sampled it yesterday and thought it was pretty impressive, enought so to get a 32oz fill of it. a friend and I burned through a 64oz growler of wipers times last night, I love that **** so much. I know it's not everyone's cup of... well, beer, but I don't think it gets enough love. if I can still get it on draft this summer it's gonna be a staple in my fridge. bombers are nice but so much more expensive that way
Hudson2508
AG
Any Austin Beer Thread Ags want to do an impromptu bottle/can share? Just got this in the mail yesterday:

Be willing to share 2 cans of the HT, 2 cans of the SoS and the other cans to the left in the pic. However the TH Green and Lunch will be consumed tonight, will be consuming those whales with the wife. Also have some other goodies if anyone is interested.

jah003
S
quote:
Any Austin Beer Thread Ags want to do an impromptu bottle/can share? Just got this in the mail yesterday:

Be willing to share 2 cans of the HT, 2 cans of the SoS and the other cans to the left in the pic. However the TH Green and Lunch will be consumed tonight, will be consuming those whales with the wife. Also have some other goodies if anyone is interested.

Where are you at in Austin...? I've got a little group that meets once a month or so for shares. We usually meet up in the North Austin/Cedar Park area.
First Page Last Page
Page 849 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.