Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,643,566 Views | 62615 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by SoTxAg
jh0400
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I had a Tree Shaker from the last release and thought it was awful as well. It tasted like peach syrup.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Funk Metal is dropping this weekend. Now I have to figure out how to get out there.
AgEng06
AG
quote:
Funk Metal is dropping this weekend. Now I have to figure out how to get out there.
I hate that I live in Austin and still can't find the time to make it out to JK when good stuff drops.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Id be broke all the time of I lived in Austin.
AgEng06
AG
I hear ya. When I first discovered JK last spring I spent wayyy too much time and money out there over the summer.
jh0400
AG
Anyone from Tine going up to JK this weekend want to pick me up a Boxer's or three?
maca1028
Funk Metal
Quincey P. Morris
AG
I think Boxers got distributed last time. You may be able to get it in Houston.
Geriatric Punk
AG
I agree that it isn't as good as last year. I wonder if in upping the production (for 4 packs instead of just bombers) they queered the product. Still, I had one after the CO Half and it was delicious. Circumstantial, yes, but good all the same.
jh0400
AG
quote:
I think Boxers got distributed last time. You may be able to get it in Houston.

They did 3,000 bottles of this blend. Hopefully that means D&Q will be able to get a few cases, but I'm not optimistic.
BSD
AG
For those of you have kept up with my non-drinking status, I visited the doc the other day and got an outstanding report and prognosis. 2 years of meds, implantable technology, and clean living is paying off! I've decided to celebrate the news tonight by doing what I've done throughout the last 2 years, and not have a drink. Tonight I'll be toasting my water to the good life. So cheers, guys. Life is good. Always has been, always will be.

(of course I'll open up something nice soon, I'm not a ****ing chode)
Jock 07
AG
Congrats dude, awesome news.
Echoes97
AG
Glad to hear BSD!
Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.net
maca1028
Congrats B!
AgEng06
DallasAggie2012
AG
Cheers BSD! Fantastic news man!
jetch17
AG
picked up some of the new Karbach session beer 'Staycation' at D&Q today for the beach next week. Figured id give it a whirl. Also, 3 more 4 packs of Hop Delusion.
big-ag
AG
quote:
If I'm in Portland for the weekend what store should I hit up to get some interesting brews I couldn't snag back in Texas?
I loved Hopworks when I was up there. The IPA and the DOA were excellent.
dave99ag
AG
That's great news!!!
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Awesome man. Great to hear.

Anybody going to make a day trip from Houston out to Austin Saturday that might not mind a tag along? We may end up with no kids this weekend and my wife is seeing New Kids On The Block so I've been given clearance to head out. Just don't want to drive six hours all by my lonesome.
Scriffer
AG
Congrats! 9 days from now, I pop a Pliny in your honor. I figure I can squeeze one in for you while we're having our own.
BSD
AG
quote:
Congrats! 9 days from now, I pop a Pliny in your honor. I figure I can squeeze one in for you while we're having our own.
you're a good man, Scriffer. You're in luck...they just tapped Hopfather.
jetch17
AG
good news, BSD. you GD baller.
dave99ag
AG
Should I bring a sour double IPA from Wicked Weed for next weekend?
Jock 07
AG
Wrong thread
BSD
AG
quote:
good news, BSD. you GD baller.

I'm ****ing immortal, *****es!
Stoli7
Congrats BSD!

Anything in Seattle worth seeking out? My folks are headed there next week.
ChipFTAC01
AG
quote:
picked up some of the new Karbach session beer 'Staycation' at D&Q today for the beach next week. Figured id give it a whirl. Also, 3 more 4 packs of Hop Delusion.
Have you had any of the staycation yet? Haven't searched it out, but haven't seen it at HEB (they still had barn burner). Headed to the river in two weeks and I'm looking for things to finally completely replace my annual Bud Light binge.
jetch17
AG
havent tried it. ill pop one tonight or when we get to Rockport tomorrow.
txag2008
AG
9 days from now we'll also be flying into SFO (from DAL). Headed south instead of north from there so unfortunately won't be making it by RRBC.
Jock 07
AG
How far south are you going? I think FW is releasing Stickee Monkee at barrelworks right around that time frame.
cpscAG06
AG
Great news BSD!!
txag2008
AG
Not quite that far south, only to Monterey/Carmel. Do plan on stopping by Sante Adairius Rustic Ales though.
txaggie05
AG
Drinking a Boy King DIPA out of North Charleston, SC at a bar in Hilton Head. Really really good DIPA. Definitely check it out if you are ever out this way
Chipotlemonger
AG
quote:
Drinking a Boy King DIPA out of North Charleston, SC at a bar in Hilton Head. Really really good DIPA. Definitely check it out if you are ever out this way

Will do when I'm there, thanks.
First Page Last Page
Page 688 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.