Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,640,324 Views | 62606 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by La Fours
Chipotlemonger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Taps and Caps or Caps and Taps is far, in Lewisville, but if you're ever in the area it's worth a visit.

Addison whole foods has taps and a bar inside, as does the tollway oak lawnish location WF. Haven't been to the Addison one in a while but I seem to remember it having way more seating and is more comfortable to stay for a drink/hang out.

There was a place in the deep Ellum area that had Live Oak Primus a while back. What a sweet nectar of a beer that is.
Scriffer
AG
Those are pretty much your best bets that I can think of for take home stuff in that area, but living over there, I'd go hang out at Meddlesome Moth and Community Brewing. Also throw in Peticolas on the first and third Saturdays of the month.
zurcaled11
AG
I forgot about Meddlesome Moth, went there one night and it was ridiculously packed. I only recently learned about their new tapping every day so I need to make my way back over there soon.
DaveHimself
AG
I'm only familiar with Forth Worth/Mid Cities/Tarrant County stores...if you're ever near DF/W Airport check out Hall's off Glade/121.
Echoes97
AG
Karbach posted pics of Hop Delusion cans on their FB page, so safe to say it's still around, and luckily in bulk now as well!
Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.net
Ags #1
AG
Karbach is releasing staycation soon.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Karbach is also releasingn to the Dallas area soon...this summer last I saw.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Staycataion, that's what it was called.

Session IPA?
Jock 07
AG
quote:
I'm only familiar with Forth Worth/Mid Cities/Tarrant County stores...if you're ever near DF/W Airport check out Hall's off Glade/121.
Interesting. My wife's folks live up off of Eagle Mountain lake and we're making a trip back late may early june, might have to make a detour and swing by this spot on the way from the airport. I see they have BBQ as well, any good?
Echoes97
AG
Yep, Staycation is their session ipa.
Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.net
Quincey P. Morris
AG
For you League City, Clear Lake, Seabrook, and Kemah area folks, as of last night Monkey Bar in the Lighthouse District in Kemah had BB #9. Check them out if you miss on some of these special releases. They've been holding theirs back a few weeks and waiting for everyone else to run out before releasing theirs.
Falcon85
AG
Can anyone recommend a good beer and food place near the Rangers ball park?
Bmac04
AG
Hooligans Pub is close and usually has a good draft/bottle selection. Mellow Mushroom is also close and has a decent draft selection.
Bmac04
AG
62strat
AG
Anybody had any Green Bench beers from Florida? New here to Colorado.
Pretty good prices.

Falcon85
AG
Thanks Bmac.
steve00
AG
Thanks to whoever was talking about La Folie the other day. My order showed up today and it was quite good.

Chipotlemonger
AG
Where do you live to have to order that? see it all over Dallas
jh0400
AG
quote:
Thanks to whoever was talking about La Folie the other day. My order showed up today and it was quite good.

That's one of my favorite beers. It's too bad they're $20 each.
turfman80
AG
quote:
Anybody had any Green Bench beers from Florida? New here to Colorado.
Pretty good prices.

BeerAdvocate ratings are nothing to get excited about. Kind of like the myriad of recent "Texas local brewers" who basically suck when compared to more established brewers.
NColoradoAG
First Keepers Society beers showed up today. Much berry. Very excite

Chipotlemonger
AG
What do y'all know about this?

http://www.noblebrewerbeer.com
steve00
AG
quote:
Where do you live to have to order that? see it all over Dallas

CA. It's a bit of a drive to Dallas.
steve00
AG
quote:
That's one of my favorite beers. It's too bad they're $20 each.

Yeah. $16 on Craftshack, plus the shipping cost surely put it over $20. Good for an occasional buy though.
maca1028
Does craft shack ship to Texas?
steve00
AG
quote:

I don't think TX allows beer shipments from out of state.
Scriffer
AG
quote:

I just tried. No deal.
jetch17
AG
Anyone going to the Toadies show at Martin House this weekend for some Bockslider?
BSD
AG
I am not but saw they are playing a Houston show on July 17th. I got a massive boner when I saw VIP tickets but then realized that was for Everlast, who I guess is headlining. Not my thing. Still debating if I'll go.

And nice haul, NorCol.
NColoradoAG
I had an "elective procedure" performed on Wednesday afternoon. Enjoyed two and a half days of percocet, video games, and Star Wars viewed in machete order. I'm off the legal heroin now and plan to do some drinking and light yard work. Figured I'd start early by polishing off leftovers from last weekend.

jah003
S
quote:
I am not but saw they are playing a Houston show on July 17th. I got a massive boner when I saw VIP tickets but then realized that was for Everlast, who I guess is headlining. Not my thing. Still debating if I'll go.

And nice haul, NorCol.

You can still go... And then you'd really might know what it's like.
BSD
AG
quote:
I had an "elective procedure" performed on Wednesday afternoon. Enjoyed two and a half days of percocet, video games, and Star Wars viewed in machete order. I'm off the legal heroin now and plan to do some drinking and light yard work. Figured I'd start early by polishing off leftovers from last weekend.

Got any leftovers? The pills, man. The pills.

As an aside, my buddy is an investor in Revolution so we always got half off everything at the brewpub. That usually turned into half off and then some free stuff, too. Good times!
La Fours
AG
quote:
quote:

And nice haul, NorCol.

BSD
AG
quote:
quote:

And nice haul, NorCol.

Shaking head /gif
No Bat Soup For You
AG
I'm going to be in NW Houston near Katy today. Anyone know where I can get some Yellow Rose? Also, what's the address of that shell station near clear lake?
First Page Last Page
Page 677 of 1789

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.