Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,679,159 Views | 62663 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Objective Aggie
Jock 07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Think I found my go to spot near my inlaws

NoneGiven
AG
Any good stores in El Paso?
Ags #1
AG
Saw on fb that someone was camping out at petrol at 730 this morning
BSD
AG
was it Maca???
MW13
AG
quote:
Think I found my go to spot near my inlaws

http://i.imgur.com/ZynQWL6l.jpg

Where was this???
Jock 07
AG
Fossil liquor in Saginaw.
MW13
AG
Wow they have upped their game. Good to know.
No Bat Soup For You
AG

Fort Worth Ags... this is at the Burleson HEb. They have the barleywine, BCBS, but I got the last Bour on Barrel Temptress and Enjoy By. He is getting more tomorrow.
maca1028
Ha, no I talked myself out of it
DallasAggie2012
AG
Holy cow! Thanks for the update Hennyj15. That is quite the stash right there. May have to try and get over there soon and snag some more of the barleywine.
La Fours
AG
Seeing **** like that pisses me off since we didn't get any bcbs in town this year. Only a couple of kegs. Not mad at you henny. Made at Burleson and Hilliard here in BCS.
cpscAG06
AG
Drinkin a 2012 Avery Mephistopeles. Delicious
No Bat Soup For You
AG
quote:
Seeing **** like that pisses me off since we didn't get any bcbs in town this year. Only a couple of kegs. Not mad at you henny. Made at Burleson and Hilliard here in BCS.

PM your address and I'll send you a bottle.

Wrong emoticon and premature post. Double whammy.
jah003
S
quote:
http://i.imgur.com/j9TsgFR.jpg

Fort Worth Ags... this is at the Burleson HEb. They have the barleywine, BCBS, but I got the last Bour on Barrel Temptress and Enjoy By. He is getting more tomorrow.

Uhh... Anyone want to goandpickitupformebro...? I need some BCBBW in my life.
maca1028
I know it's not much but I have one BCBS and one BCBW left, If anyone wants them PM me
MW13
AG
I had a buddy go by that Fossil Creek in Saginaw and asked about Enjoy By, he said he didn't have any left but then told him hold on and gave him Enjoy By 07.04.14. Told him it may be awesome or it maybe terrible either way you can have it. That should be interesting.
La Fours
AG
Damn. Thanks.
maca1028
The bourbon county's have been spoken for
bbry81
Had a few beers today in front of the fire. Tried an iPa from goliad but didn't like it too much. Followed that up with a weeked warrior and now a stone self righteous black iPa. Liking this one a lot.
jwag
AG
The BCBS in Burleson was down to 2-3 cases by the time I left HEB at 5. Thanks Henny!

Picked up a 4 pack.
La Fours
AG

Got this from a buddy. Pretty good. A little thin.
SecoKid
AG
Working on the trade box I got last month. This has a really nice rum flavor, not overpowering. Brown sugar and dark chocolate notes. A great change of pace from the bourbon barrel stuff I've been drinking so much of lately.
La Fours
AG
Dug this out of the "cellar". Soooo good. Need to find another one or two to hold on to.

Jock 07
AG
BBA legion is good stuff
La Fours
AG
Back off the Texas limited releases!! You get enough good **** in Colorado.

I've aired my grievance with Jock 07. Who's next?

LYMI
MW13
AG
Have had upslope Christmas ale and oak cliff coffee ale from deep ellum and like them both quite a bit.

The upslope is one of the best Christmas ales I've ever had.

The oak cliff has the strongest and best coffee taste I've had in a beer. Been a good night!

Also maca is a good dude!
No Bat Soup For You
AG
quote:
The BCBS in Burleson was down to 2-3 cases by the time I left HEB at 5. Thanks Henny!

Picked up a 4 pack.

Good. I had a lady walk up to me when I was taking the picture (she was in a TCU sweater) and she asked me if I was posting it to "let's talk beer texas". I said no, I was just giving a few aggies a heads up.

For anybody else close to Burleson they said they were getting a shipment of Bourbon Barrel Temptress tomorrow morning. Good luck!
maca1028
quote:
quote:

Picked up a 4 pack.

Good. I had a lady walk up to me when I was taking the picture (she was in a TCU sweater) and she asked me if I was posting it to "let's talk beer texas". I said no, I was just giving a few aggies a heads up.

For anybody else close to Burleson they said they were getting a shipment of Bourbon Barrel Temptress tomorrow morning. Good luck!

Do I have any friends in Burleson?
army01
AG
If anyone is on the west side of Fort Worth or in Parker County - Shricks has some Zoe and other H&G stuff
BSD
AG
Central Market Houston had about 4 Prairie Bombs left this morning. Of course getting in there will be a cluster **** today.
HulkGrogan
It's about that week of the year where it's time to bust out all the dark stuff and tasties that have been sitting around in the cellar all year.

The 003, 005, 006 & 007 hellfighters have been put in the fridge with another butte XXV. Perhaps the CCBs will come out for New Years.
BSD
AG
Hulk Grogan? What happened to bring out that beast? Another horse rocket? I'm with you, though. I'm thinking something dark and coffee-ish tonight.
HulkGrogan
another 3 day'r for being a naughty elf

Taking some bomb & Xmas bomb to the folks house tomorrow for family inebriation
Jock 07
AG
Just stumbled upon another 4 pack of bba legion after top golfing it up.
La Fours
AG
Dick
First Page Last Page
Page 584 of 1791

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.