Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,643,965 Views | 62617 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by swampstander
army01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Congrats Scriffer!
DallasAggie2012
AG
Congratulations Scriffer! Excellent way to celebrate!
dave99ag
AG
Scriffer definitely outkicked his coverage! And she likes beer too.
Bmac04
AG
Congrats
Scriffer
AG
Thanks, y'all!

And yes, I did outkick the coverage.
Jock 07
AG
Congrats dude. Let me know if y'all ever find y'all's selves back in the springs/manitou again.
BSD
AG
Nice work, Scriffer!
Echoes97
AG
quote:
Good bull, jah.

And speaking of jah-gifted beer, she said Yes, so I'm busting out the good stuff tonight. Much appreciated, sir.

Congrats Scriffer!!!
Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.net
jetch17
maca1028
Congrats scriffer!
Jock 07
AG
Is the date code on the boxes of sculpin cans in the Julian calendar format?
army01
AG
quote:
Is the date code on the boxes of sculpin cans in the Julian calendar format?
It is.
Jason_Ag98
AG
Picked up some Brown Shugga this afternoon. Enjoying now.
La Fours
AG
Another BSD shiner. So fcking good. Glad I have another to sit on for a while.

maca1028
So if I were going to petrol to try to get a bottle of vanilla rye tomorrow, how soon should I get there? 30 minutes, an hour before opening? I've never been to one of there big events before and thought I'd give it a shot since I missed out on Black Friday
La Fours
AG
Yesterday.
aggiemike02
AG
Anyone interested - black ops in bottles and bcbs on draft at the whole foods bar in the montrose location (houston).
bbry81
I have been lurking on this thread since it started. Decided tonight would be my first post. I don't have the beer budget most of you have but love great beer. I love black double and regular iPas as my favorite type. Can't get myself to like sours yet. Tonight I have an Avery tweak and now an Odell mountain standard. I love to smoke a cigar with a great beer. My friends call Me a Karbach homer cus they are my favorite brewery. Thanks for all the great posts and I hope I can contribute something to this thred.
maca1028
Welcome bbry81! This is a good group of folks.
La Fours
AG
Welcome. Please feel free to share your drink or drinks of the day. These are a great group of guys who appreciate good beer. And often share it the rest of us. If you can, try to make it out to a bottle share. Whenever that next one maybe.
cpscAG06
AG
Welcome bbry glad you decided to start posting. Cheers. Let me know what you think of the tweak
jah003
S
Previously mentioned some generousity on this board... cpscAG06 sends me two BBA Temptress (and took less than it cost to acquire/ship). He also proceeds to send me a BCBCS cause he knew we didn't get any in Austin... That guy.
Jock 07
AG
Welcome to the cool kids club. I just went Firestone 17, abyss, and now finishing up with a parabola. As much as I want to keep going I better stop, lest I have to call my wife and inlaws to come bail my dumbass outta jail
bbry81
I thought it was good. My friend drank it yesterday and said it was a lot coffee. But all I tasted was the bourbon which is what I love. The best beer I have had lately is the avery pumkyn beer. Quite possibly the best I've had. I'm lucky I live in new braunfels so not much competition for great beer and my twin liquors does a great job at supplying them.
Echoes97
AG
Green Flash Cedar Plank Pale Ale tonight, not too bad but not among their best.
Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.net
Scriffer
AG
Welcome, bbry! Don't be afraid to jump in. It's a ton of fun.

But as for this...
quote:
Welcome. Please feel free to share your drink or drinks of the day. These are a great group of guys who appreciate good beer. And often share it the rest of us. If you can, try to make it out to a bottle share. Whenever that next one maybe.

I thought we were taking a hiatus because every time we have a bottle share, we get clobbered...And so does the football team.
La Fours
AG
Maybe we should try a basketball game or baseball game.
Scriffer
AG
Are we good at either of those?

Can you tailgate at the equestrian center...or whatever place it is they do archery?
cpscAG06
AG
Happy to do it jah. Let me know wht you think of the temptress. I was blown away by it. A very solid beer.
Kyle98
AG
Since I'll be in Elgin at the in-laws starting tonight, thinking about swinging by Jester King on Saturday. They doing anything special this weekend that anyone has seen?
jah003
S
quote:
Since I'll be in Elgin at the in-laws starting tonight, thinking about swinging by Jester King on Saturday. They doing anything special this weekend that anyone has seen?

Doubt it... They released Du Bois last weekend, so I don't foresee another fruited sour. They've got something crazy like 12 different beers for sale right now, though. Just nothing super special... Call them "brewery turds".
Kyle98
AG
quote:
quote:

Doubt it... They released Du Bois last weekend, so I don't foresee another fruited sour. They've got something crazy like 12 different beers for sale right now, though. Just nothing super special... Call them "brewery turds".
Yeah, that's what I was figuring. I've been out there once before and enjoyed it. I'll wait and see what they have on the "menu" when it updates for this weekend.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
quote:
I have been lurking on this thread since it started. Decided tonight would be my first post. I don't have the beer budget most of you have but love great beer. I love black double and regular iPas as my favorite type. Can't get myself to like sours yet. Tonight I have an Avery tweak and now an Odell mountain standard. I love to smoke a cigar with a great beer. My friends call Me a Karbach homer cus they are my favorite brewery. Thanks for all the great posts and I hope I can contribute something to this thred.

What that Avery Tweak be like? Never hads.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
BCBCS cause he knew we didn't get any in Austin... That guy.
Guess I got very lucky. I got two bottles of it at Central Market and the guy in front of me got a 4 pack.
dave99ag
AG
So my lovely bride signed me up for Beer of the Month Club - Rare Beers for Christmas. Anyone else subscribed to it? Looks pretty damn cool!
First Page Last Page
Page 583 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.