Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,676,314 Views | 62649 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by steve00
cpscAG06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Close to 200 people in line at Dallas specs. Crazy. Last year at Total Wine, there were 10 people in line total at 10
jetch17
AG
I love some bourbon county, but fugg if I'm waiting in line or running all over today.

I noticed the corner store by our house got some barrel BOMB, and will likely get BCBS in a day or two. I'll hopefully get some then
BSD
AG
****ing Chowbeards.
jetch17
AG
I see bunker is dropping theirs at 9:30... First tweet in response.... Chow.

Looks like they'll have BCBS, coffee & barleywine

Don't think I'll make it there in time, plus if chows army is headed there, F that
jetch17
AG
Dp
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Let me know if someone in Houston has an extra 4 pack of regular BCBS for trade. Won't be able to make it today. Even I could , don't really want to given the above posts now.
BSD
AG
Remember that Hay merchant will have it on draft today. And some bottles to go, I believe.
jetch17
AG
Looks like bunker sold out in 7 minutes
BSD
AG
You're ****ting me ...
The Beer and I
Man, looks like I should've stocked up more last year, this is ridiculous.
NColoradoAG
Wife picked up a 1/2 case of regular and Barleywine this morning. I just woke up.
jah003
S
Went to Spec's in CS today... Was told they most likely won't get it in, but to call back around noon. All the CS HEB's told me no bottles will be landing.

Even my go to HEB in Austin is already sold out...
Jock 07
AG
No chow beards here, didn't even have to go into town to get these, as the falcon liquor store, which has **** for a beer selection, had these in the back with no purchase limits. 48.92 tt&l out the door

NColoradoAG
fav13andac1)c
AG
Haven't seen Brown Shugga in Dallas yet. Anybody know where I can get some?
Jock 07
AG
quote:
Wife picked up a case of regular and Barleywine this morning. I just woke up.

I don't have much to offer that you don't already have but I'd love to offer something for a bottle or 2 of barleywine.
NColoradoAG
This is the sexiest picture my wife has texted to me

jh0400
AG
Not to interrupt the BCBS love fest, but has anyone around Houston seen or tried Oddwood Saison?
NColoradoAG
Headed to Obannons tonight if anyone is in town and wants to join us
jah003
S
quote:
Headed to Obannons tonight if anyone is in town and wants to join us

I might go and drown my sorrows in a glass of BCBS...
NoneGiven
AG
Got a single of BCBS and Barleywine at Sunrise in Austin. The beer nerds were pouring in to the parking lot as I left.

Not in at Hamricks yet.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Walked into big Spec's just now after the beards left and they still had BCBS left. No variants tho.
jah003
S
My buddy just grabbed me a 4 pack of BCBS and a bottle of Vanilla from the San Marcos Specs.

Hoping my beer guy in Austin gets Barleywine in on Monday...
DaveHimself
AG
quote:
Not to interrupt the BCBS love fest, but has anyone around Houston seen or tried Oddwood Saison?
I went to the Oddwood release party at Adelberts a few weeks ago and the saison was one of my favorites of the 6. I think that's the only one being bottled right now.

Back to the BCBS love fest, I scored a 4 pack regular and a single of coffee and barley wine fairly easy in DFW area.
Jock 07
AG
Almanac farmers reserve blackberry during the basketball game and before I get drug out into the throes of the unwashed masses for Black Friday by my wife.
maca1028
nm
Jason_Ag98
AG
My local HEB tweeted that they had BCBS along with vanilla and barleywine about 10am this morning, then a few minutes later said they weren't selling it until further notice, then said they will sell it on Tuesday. Maybe someone there wants to take care of their buddies before selling to the masses?
jetch17
AG
Think I'll break these out tonight

jah003
S
quote:
My local HEB tweeted that they had BCBS along with vanilla and barleywine about 10am this morning, then a few minutes later said they weren't selling it until further notice, then said they will sell it on Tuesday. Maybe someone there wants to take care of their buddies before selling to the masses?

Saw those tweets... That was weird. Looks like another shipment is hitting Austin on Monday... Maybe they just thought they were getting it in today?
DallasAggie2012
AG
Scored a single of the regular, barleywine, and coffee from my local guy in dfw. Had the chance to buy the vanilla rye as well, but I couldn't find it in me to hand over 27 bucks for it. Would love to get my hands on a few more regulars though if anyone knows other dfw places with stock left!
NColoradoAG
quote:
Had the chance to buy the vanilla rye as well, but I couldn't find it in me to hand over 27 bucks for it.

I will pay $27
Stoli7
Scored a 4 pack of regular, barlywine and coffee. Also picked up a 512 peach sour..any good?
Jegan14
AG

From Specs and Whole Foods in Austin.
army01
AG
quote:

I know some HEBs had pricing issues
Bmac04
AG
Today was one of the better beer days that I can remember. Started at specs this morning for bcbs release

Then came home to a few FedEx boxes of this.

Now its time to drink!
First Page Last Page
Page 565 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.