Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,646,040 Views | 62620 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by Chipotlemonger
La Fours
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
New Republic is getting better. I don't rememb how long it's been since I've had a Dammit Jim, but it has improved considerably.

Will buy more cans.
62strat
AG
Mmm sours.. pumpkin sours)

Jegan14
AG
Has anyone tried Fuller's Vintage Ale?

I found a 2010 and a 2013 at Rosedale Market in Austin.
turfman80
AG
Needed some barrel aged goodness.

jetch17
AG
La Fours
AG
quote:
Mmm sours.. pumpkin sours)

I'm interested to read your thoughts on the almanac dark sour pumpkin. It tasted to me like a oud bruin/Flanders red. No pumpkin at all. It was very good. Just no pumpkin.

And I'm about to drink my cerise sour blonde!!
Professor Frick
AG
Picked up a 4 pack today, it's a pumpkin collab between 21st Amendment and Elysian breweries. Two pumpkin Baltic porters, two pumpkin Belgian trippels. Having the first porter now. Pretty good
Professor Frick
AG
The porter was ok. The pumpkin tripel is really great. Just a hint of spice and pumpkin goes along way and fits in really well with the sticky sweetness of the tripel. Great idea, executed well. Kind of wish I could get the tripel on its own, I'd buy more.
Jock 07
AG
I'm happy to hear that about the pumpkin almanac. I don't like pumpkin beers but sounds like I'd like that one, speaking of which,
Jock 07
AG
quote:
Jock, if you ever want some Jai alai or any other CCB stuff, just let me know. My success rate on getting mutliples of their seasonals is hit or miss here being a couple hours a away. Tons of CCB fanboys scoop up things that should sit on the shelf in less that 30 mins. Local store here in Gainesville was sold out of Zhukov before the delivery truck left the parking lot. Limit one per person and I know that place doesn't let their employees buy up bottles.

Also, if any of you Jester King fanboys are interested in swapping some JK beers with a fanboy living a thousand miles away, Fantome/JK collab Del Rey appeared today

I would love some Jai Alai and oaked Jai Alai.
You gonna be at the ole miss game by chance?
NColoradoAG
Actually stood in line this morning for beer. Very smooth release. New crooked stave collaboration with a local liquor store. Now at The Source to pick up some batch 100 and hang a bit before going to the bar to watch thr Ags. This is basically my GABF day because the ****ing event planners did not consult me and scheduled the fest the same time as the end of Quarter 3. ****ers
Jock 07
AG
The Mr. Bs colab? How fast did it go?
NColoradoAG
It's probably sold out or very close. There were about 80 people in line when they opened at 10. Looked like everyone bought the limit
jetch17
AG
Was there a recent run of fresh hop delusion? Just saw a full stock at the local Kroger, beer looks clear with no sediment buildup on bottom. Picked one up, hopefully not a shelf turd

No bottle date stamp found
jetch17
AG
I felt like ass this morning after downing that whole Fruet last night
No Bat Soup For You
AG
I'm going to crack open a Brooklyn Brewing Silver Anniversary Lager tonight after we BTHO Arkansas. I remember it being one of my favorite beers from last year.
wessimo
AG
I just realized next weekend is GABF and I'll be in Denver (staying the weekend after a business trip). What can I go to that is not sold out at this point?
62strat
AG
Have your pick

http://blogs.denverpost.com/beer/2014/08/27/gabf-week-2014-calendar-tappings-dinners-tours/13836/
Robert C. Christian
AG
Trying to get this game turned around. Popped open a Stone 18th.
jah003
S
I'm giving it all I've got...

cc10106
Habanero Sculpin is awesome.

C'mon, Ags!
jah003
S
ALL YOUR TEMPTATIONS BELONG TO ME!!!
cc10106
phruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk yaaaaaa!
NColoradoAG
quote:

IT WORKED AGAIN!!!!! What point of the game did you pop it? Jock, BSD, and I need to work on getting you a stash for the rest of the conference slate
Scriffer
AG
quote:

jah003
S
quote:
quote:

IT WORKED AGAIN!!!!! What point of the game did you pop it? Jock, BSD, and I need to work on getting you a stash for the rest of the conference slate

Right after Arky went up 28-14... Right before the tripping incident.

Hey... I'll gladly trade you guys to keep the train rolling.
CollinAB
AG
Damn, jah. You're the black magician of beer. A thousand thanks to you. My roommate and I split some 512 Peach Sour and might get into the Clown Shoes "The Good, The Bad, and The Unidragon." Not sure what to expect but it's got a lot of alcohol, so that'll work.
turfman80
AG
If the Ags win next week, I anticipate an EPIC bottle share for Ole Miss!!!!
Jason_Ag98
AG
Celebrating with a Boulevard Rye-on-Rye. Good stuff!
txaggie05
AG
Community Mosaic since I'm up this way
maca1028
In San Antonio for the weekend, celebrated the win at Freetails tonight, Makaria and Endymion were awesome.
Hate to say it but I gave up on the game after Hill's last INT but listened to it on the radio on the way to the restaraunt, listening to Dave South with the call when the defense held them in OT was badass, dude was pumped up
BSD
AG
quote:
Jock, BSD, and I need to work on getting you a stash for the rest of the conference slate

I better head out to rrbc tomorrow!!!!
jcbaggie04
AG
If it were only that easy. That we were required to crack open good suds to help out the Ags... Just in case it does work that way I shall continue to do so!
NColoradoAG
quote:
quote:
Jock, BSD, and I need to work on getting you a stash for the rest of the conference slate

I better head out to rrbc tomorrow!!!!

CollinAB
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 526 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.