Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,653,510 Views | 62634 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by Objective Aggie
Professor Frick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Enjoying magic hat #9, then marin mt tam pale ale, then pliny at kickoff
jetch17
AG
MW03
AG
Do yourself a favor and find the Rahr Visionary Brew 2014 of you like pumpkin beers. Delicious.
La Fours
AG
Nice Jetch!!
maca1028
Fishing report la fours?!
jetch17
AG
2011 Jolly Pumpkin Bam biere up next
NColoradoAG
Thanks to everyone who came out. It was a nice little group. Decent damage for the 6-8 of us. See you all in a month!

Not pictured is the 64oz growler of French Quarter Temptress.
BSD
maca1028
Nice work fellas
turfman80
AG
Dos Equis???? WTF!
gordo97
AG
If anyone is a looking for Contemplating Waterloo, specs on south Mason in Katy had a few left yesterday when I was there. I picked up 2.
jah003
S
quote:
Dos Equis???? WTF!

Aged bro!

Thanks Adam for hosting yet again. Had a great time as always. Highlights for me were the French Quarter Temptress, Casey Saison, Red Swingline, Black Note, and those CS Sours. Wait... That's pretty much all the beers we had. For real though... That French Quarter Temptress was awesome! Batch 1 RU55 didn't get opened... It'll reappear at Ole Miss.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Black Butte is at the Blackhawk Shell. They have probably 12-15 bottles out.
maca1028
quote:
Black Butte is at the Blackhawk Shell. They have probably 12-15 bottles out.

They are supposed to be getting pirate bomb soon also
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Guy working the register went and got two bottles of Fen Tao. I was jealous. Also for fans of JK's regular lineup they have Wytchmaker and Noble King too.
jah003
S
quote:
Guy working the register went and got two bottles of Fen Tao. I was jealous. Also for fans of JK's regular lineup they have Wytchmaker and Noble King too.

Fen Tao is sold out as of 1:30 today... First JK release to sell out in a weekend. For reference, Atrial, MVB, and Tempranillo have all lasted three weekends. Once that JK hype train starts rolling...
jah003
S
Well... Looks like some bad Ag (can I even call them an Ag) stole some beer from our tailgate yesterday. The RU55, all the beers Scriffer gifted me, and a misc. few others were taken. There was only one tailgate within 500 feet of us... So I've got a pretty good idea of who it was. Gotta remind myself it's just beer, but I don't feel like I should have to put a lock on my cooler. If anyone's got a batch 1 RU55 lying around, I'm in the market...
Quincey P. Morris
AG
That sucks man. That's just weak.
Scriffer
AG
Wow that's horrible
BSD
AG
Bad bull.
62strat
AG
Jetch how is that red poppy? I've been sitting on one for a while now. It just sounds fantastic.
62strat
AG
Enjoyed a Sierra Nevada oliva saison, a dogfish head festina peche, and now an evil twin ryan and the Easter bunny farmhouse ale.

Beautiful day here in Denver.
La Fours
AG
quote:
Fishing report la fours?!

I didn't go fish. The weather was just too crappy.
La Fours
AG
quote:
Thanks to everyone who came out. It was a nice little group. Decent damage for the 6-8 of us. See you all in a month!

Not pictured is the 64oz growler of French Quarter Temptress.

Nice line up. Who supplied the Green Monster?

I'm definitely in for Ole Miss.
La Fours
AG
That really sucks jah0300.

Got this box yesterday from a trading partner I California.

BSD, notice anything you recently mentioned?

Echoes97
AG
Bad freakin bull jah, that is garbage.

On a better note, enjoyed the bottle share, thanks to everybody for the great beers. Look forward to the next one!

Scriffer, appreciate the trade for the Westbrook!
NColoradoAG
quote:
Well... Looks like some bad Ag (can I even call them an Ag) stole some beer from our tailgate yesterday. The RU55, all the beers Scriffer gifted me, and a misc. few others were taken. There was only one tailgate within 500 feet of us... So I've got a pretty good idea of who it was. Gotta remind myself it's just beer, but I don't feel like I should have to put a lock on my cooler. If anyone's got a batch 1 RU55 lying around, I'm in the market...
What the hell? Are you sure you took them from our tailgate? I left before the truck and coolers were unpacked this morning.
jetch17
AG
Enjoying a BSD 'shiner' tonight

That SUCKS about the bottle share. Sorry to have missed it, looks like a great time
jah003
S
quote:
What the hell? Are you sure you took them from our tailgate? I left before the truck and coolers were unpacked this morning.

I remember filling up my 6 pack "wine style" carrier. I was in desperate need of a bathroom on the way back, so my uncle went and ahead of me and dropped them at the tailgate. After I was done in the bathroom I loaded them into the cooler. When we got back from the game, the carrier was sitting right next to the cooler. I didn't even think to look in the coolers until this morning. The only other thing I could have done was accidentally load the beers into a strangers cooler, but the carrier was at our tailgate.
maca1028
Sucks to hear that jah, if your still down to share a few at Mizzou I'll be sure to bring some good stuff.
jah003
S
quote:
Sucks to hear that jah, if your still down to share a few at Mizzou I'll be sure to bring some good stuff.

No worries... I'm over it. If I do host Mizzou (most likely will) we must drink all the beer!
Jock 07
AG
That sucks about your beer jah. Enjoyed the bottle share, thanks to Adam for hosting again and for everyone bringing the kickass Texas beers I can't get up here.
maca1028
quote:
No worries... I'm over it. If I do host Mizzou (most likely will) we must drink all the beer!

We are working on possibly putting something together at spence with the couple that's coming with us, either way, it looks like we will have a place to drink beer
p-wonk01
AG
Sorry to hear that Jah. Thanks to Adam for hosting and everyone at the bottle share. Great beer and company as always!
army01
AG
Black Butte XXVI?
First Page Last Page
Page 517 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.