Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,715,187 Views | 62710 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by SoTxAg
La Fours
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sounds good GF. I have 2 bombs I'll part with and if you prefer, I can just sell them to you. $8 a piece. Here's the part that might be an issue, I live in CS.
The Beer and I
It sounds like noir will be pretty wide spread like bomb, at least in Houston. The whole foods in Katy had multiple cases.

Green Fairy, I have an extra bomb if you want it. If take an old black butte or cash if you want it.

Edit: sorry la fours, didn't see your offer for GF. The offer is there for GF if it doesn't work out.

[This message has been edited by The beer and i (edited 12/27/2013 4:49p).]
army01
AG
Today's hunt was successful.

army01
AG
And my top beers for the year (or since football season started), in no particular order:

BCBS

And because this year has been crazy with new beers, one extra...

Green Fairy
AG
quote:
Sounds good GF. I have 2 bombs I'll part with and if you prefer, I can just sell them to you. $8 a piece. Here's the part that might be an issue, I live in CS.

LF, I'll check on a shipping option. Flat rate boxes worked before when I've done this. I'll get back with you. I'm out a few days on vacation so I may be out of pocket until next week. Thanks for the offer Beer and I. I'll hit you up if shipping it isn't too costly(for me) and time consuming(for LF) to mail it.

Also, for you Westbury/meyerland tine folk, the Kroger at W.bellfort/s post oak had two BCBS 4 packs as of about 5:15p when I was in there.

[This message has been edited by Green fairy (edited 12/27/2013 6:21p).]
aggiechris06
AG
Hitachino Nest Commemorative Ale 2013

Meh, smells good but overly spiced and just okay...would not buy for myself again
army01
AG
Pretty good little beer tonight...

BSD
AG
Is temptress still floating around N Dallas? I'll be up there tomorrow afternoon.
La Fours
AG
quote:
quote:

LF, I'll check on a shipping option. Flat rate boxes worked before when I've done this. I'll get back with you. I'm out a few days on vacation so I may be out of pocket until next week. Thanks for the offer Beer and I. I'll hit you up if shipping it isn't too costly(for me) and time consuming(for LF) to mail it.

Also, for you Westbury/meyerland tine folk, the Kroger at W.bellfort/s post oak had two BCBS 4 packs as of about 5:15p when I was in there.

[This message has been edited by Green fairy (edited 12/27/2013 6:21p).]

I know that store. My grandparents used to live off of Belfort on the other side of Post Oak. Not far from that Randall's.
maca1028
Prairie Noir is at central market and heb bunker hill. Ready.Set.Go!
Bmac04
AG
BSD,

Haven't seen temptress in dallas since the beginning of the week. There is supposed to be another large shipment dropping soon though.
aggiechris06
AG
quote:
Prairie Noir is at central market and heb bunker hill. Ready.Set.Go!

Central Market Houston?? How much they running??
The Beer and I
I got my Noir for 6.99 a piece, not sure hat central market is selling them for.
aggiechris06
AG
specs website says they have both bomb! and noir downtown...Anyone know how often this is updated? ? Would love to grab both in one trip if possible
maca1028
Yep, it's at Houston CM, not sure in the price though, haven't made it by there yet
aggiechris06
AG
quote:
Yep, it's at Houston CM, not sure in the price though, haven't made it by there yet

Any idea if they have any bomb at CM??
maca1028
Not sure about that one
dave99ag
AG
Wife and I are doing some damage at Freetail Brewing in San Antonio. Good beer and tasty food.
wessimo
AG
Checking out buffalo bayou today. It is nice that it is not the crowded cluster that saint A and Karbach are these days.
aggiejz
AG
quote:
Checking out buffalo bayou today. It is nice that it is not the crowded cluster that saint A and Karbach are these days.

Thought about going over there but just decided to hit Hay Merchant instead. The Buff Brew guys are good dudes and I'm diggin' their beer lately.
aggiechris06
AG
Maca, thanks for the tip!

Score!
aggiechris06
AG
Just kidding with the pic...only bought two bottles...They were just the last two in the box so the guy gave it to me. Looks about 9 bottles left after I got mine
maca1028
You got it, enjoy
maca1028
If your still there ask him about this pic they tweeted and how that beautiful can got so strategically placed in the background.
aggiechris06
AG
ha! that is interesting...hadn't seen that but definitely would have asked....kids waiting in the car or I would've asked what else new they had in
army01
AG
quote:
ha! that is interesting...hadn't seen that but definitely would have asked....kids waiting in the car or I would've asked what else new they had in

Waiting in the car? I take both of mine in to The store with me. Hell, one of them has Dum-Dums under the counter for kids.
aggiechris06
AG
quote:
quote:

Waiting in the car? I take both of mine in to The store with me. Hell, one of them has Dum-Dums under the counter for kids.

Lol, wife was with them.... ...no, I do not leave nor advocate leaving children in cars unattended...As a pediatrician I think I could get in trouble for that. And it'd be bad for business.

[This message has been edited by aggiechris06 (edited 12/28/2013 9:34p).]
txaggie05
AG
My Kansas beer haul:

Ps: I hate photobucket

[This message has been edited by txaggie05 (edited 12/28/2013 6:08p).]
jetch17
AG
Nice, I was gonna tell you to get some 8-bit
txaggie05
AG
Enjoying one right now. I grabbed 2 of those and 2 Ethos IPAs
jetch17
AG
Love a fresh 8-bit. I always tear 8- bit & Myrcenary up on tap when in wichita
The Beer and I
Very good, bourbon is much more subdued than other BBA stouts.

And 8-Bit is fantastic, really want to try Ethos.
jetch17
AG
Trying the red velvet one more time ... Still underwhelming

The Beer and I
That's pretty much the overwhelming consensus on the red velvet from buffalo bayou. So disappointing because I was really looking forward to tasting it.
jetch17
AG
Lordy

First Page Last Page
Page 351 of 1792

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.