Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,641,264 Views | 62609 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by SoTxAg
Quincey P. Morris
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Let the Oktobery goodness continue.
jah003
S
Josephine was born at 12:10 today. Everyone's doing great and things are winding down a bit...
https://imgur.com/a/VscFEkr
Balls... I can't access the imgur website anymore and the app sucks. I'm drinking a Yabba out of a Thundercloud Subs cup.
maca1028
Thanks great jah! Congrats to you and your family!
jgh85Ag
AG
The Growler Exchange in SA is tapping a Firestone Walker Maple Parabola keg tonight. Imperial stout aged in maple syrup bourbon barrels.

Bmac04
AG
Congrats
p-wonk01
AG
Congrats Jah
Kyle98
AG
Congrats!!
Jock 07
AG
Hotel beers, if you ever find yourself in Colorado Springs make sure you stop in at Cerberus, damn good beer and good folk. They're doing an invitational next month that I wish I'd be here for.

Jock 07
AG
congrats on the kid (and the sex)

I feel you on imgur, looks like I'll be looking for a new site. Just used tinypic but they're saying that they're gonna **** it down this year.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Congratulations!
Kyle98
AG
Going to Denver in 3 weeks for a conference, staying next the convention center. Not renting a car, and really don't want to spend a bunch of $$$ on ubers. What's pretty close to that area (walk-able or short uber) for good beer that I can't get in DFW?
La Fours
AG
Congratulations!!
CDub06
AG
Green Bench Wednesday. Calusa yesterday. Angry Chair today.

Traveling with a beer hating boss that I can get interested in a sour every once in a while... I'm glad he humors me though.

My Tampa trips are a bit more hazy when he's not around though.
Jock 07
AG
Quick question for the Denver folk, I have a 4 hour layover at DIA this afternoon. Trying to remember any breweries worth taking the train into town for a beer or two.
dave99ag
AG
Can you hit Falling Rock for a quick few?
Jock 07
AG
That's what I was thinking but not sure if I want to walk that far or go all the way into town. Think I might hit up rino and our mutual friend
Kyle98
AG
Falling Rock is less than a mile from the hotel, it looks like. I can probably walk that!
dave99ag
AG
Kyle, it's worth the walk!

I'm also a fan of Snooze AM for breakfast, but it can get crowded fast.
SoTxAg
AG
Had the maple parabola, darn good. Would be perfect if it wasn't 98 degrees outside.
jetch17
AG
Hazin all day on the beach .... + GITM + Galveston tiki wheat + assorted Saint A

Kyle98
AG
I'll try to check it out. I'm there 4 nights, so should have lots of chances to get out.

Any breweries close to downtown worth visiting?
jgh85Ag
AG
SoTxAg said:

Had the maple parabola, darn good. Would be perfect if it wasn't 98 degrees outside.

And it wasn't $12 for an 8oz pour.

Drinking a Martin House kokytus BA stout at Hoppy Monk. Excellent beer even if it is still 95 degrees at 8:45.
BSD
AG
jetch17 said:

Hazin all day on the beach .... + GITM + Galveston tiki wheat + assorted Saint A

Social D.
jetch17
AG
BSD said:

jetch17 said:

Social D.

Also, I'm gettin stuck in sh*tty west to this week for the Social D show in Tine
62strat
AG
Kyle98 said:

Falling Rock is less than a mile from the hotel, it looks like. I can probably walk that!
download bird or similar and scoot on over there. Those things are awesome. I straight up scooted up to the Pepsi center for a slipknot concert on Tuesday. I didn't give a ****.
BSD
AG
jetch17 said:

Also, I'm gettin stuck in sh*tty west to this week for the Social D show in Tine

Dude.
jetch17
AG
Gay.
Robert C. Christian
AG
62strat said:

Kyle98 said:

download bird or similar and scoot on over there. Those things are awesome. I straight up scooted up to the Pepsi center for a slipknot concert on Tuesday. I didn't give a ****.
I can only hope your were dressed as a member of the band while riding the scooter.

dave99ag
AG
Pool beers
jh0400
AG
I member

reesei10
Love this beer!
Jock 07
AG
Brother was in town so we stopped by monkish smog city and the dudes. All were very good
Hudson2508
AG
Guys, WTF? Five days since the last post? Get your **** together.

I'm on the damn Whole30 diet and haven't had a beer in 4 weeks.......
Kyle98
AG
I've been sick and haven't had a beer in 5 days. I did a brew day for a Tripel last weekend, though, and it's madly fermenting away...
jgh85Ag
AG
Going to taste the Best Maid beer today after work. Growler exchange in SA has it on tap. Taste as in free sample.
First Page Last Page
Page 1459 of 1789

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.