Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,568,444 Views | 62489 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by La Fours
Bmac04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Still need some more people for Fantasy Football if anyone is interested.
big-ag
AG
Count me in. Email is apw0397 at gmail.
AggieOO
haven't been checking in much, but I'm flying to LA tomorrow. I'll try to scroll back through the thread a bit to see what's going on. I'll be in Marina del Rey for most of my stay.
jetch17
AG
Making the best of a sh*tty situation in Tine and thankful to be dry in our area. With nowhere to go and hosting my inlaws, day drinking in the garage it is!

Ran out for 'essentials' which ended up at specs and some two hearted

AggieOO
NColoradoAG said:

We bought two prepaid parking passes for the golf course at the Rose Bowl this weekend. My parents are driving out so we will have basic tailgating supplies (tent, cooler, chairs, grill). I believe that lot opens 4 hours prior to kickoff and we are planning to be there before or right when the gates open. Anyone out that way is welcome to join us.
i don't know **** about the area, so i have no idea where we will be. However interested in sharing some beers if we can make it over.
NColoradoAG
AggieOO said:

NColoradoAG said:

We bought two prepaid parking passes for the golf course at the Rose Bowl this weekend. My parents are driving out so we will have basic tailgating supplies (tent, cooler, chairs, grill). I believe that lot opens 4 hours prior to kickoff and we are planning to be there before or right when the gates open. Anyone out that way is welcome to join us.
i don't know **** about the area, so i have no idea where we will be. However interested in sharing some beers if we can make it over.
There is a golf course north of the stadium. Apparently it is used as a parking lot during football season. That's where we'll be. It was $20 per car and you can prepay.

We'll have the typical NColoradoAG tailgate setup. Maroon F250, Texas license plate AGBQ81, A&M and Fightin Texas Aggie Band flags flying.
Kyle98
AG
I'm going to have to back out of fantasy football. We got activated on Sunday night, and I'm in a humvee en route from El Paso to Houston. No idea how long we're going to be there.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Kyle98 said:

I'm going to have to back out of fantasy football. We got activated on Sunday night, and I'm in a humvee en route from El Paso to Houston. No idea how long we're going to be there.
Stay safe, man.
Scriffer
AG
Kyle98 said:

Good man
maca1028
Kyle98 said:

God bless you and your family!
La Fours
AG
Be careful out there.
BSD
AG
Kyle98 said:

Good man. If you need anything at all, let me know.
BSD
AG
Kyle98 said:

Good man. If you need anything at all, let me know.
AggieOO
NColoradoAG said:

AggieOO said:

NColoradoAG said:

There is a golf course north of the stadium. Apparently it is used as a parking lot during football season. That's where we'll be. It was $20 per car and you can prepay.

We'll have the typical NColoradoAG tailgate setup. Maroon F250, Texas license plate AGBQ81, A&M and Fightin Texas Aggie Band flags flying.
One of my buddies that i'm going with lives walking distance to the Rose Bowl, so I'll relay the info. He also happens to be the president or something of the Pasadena A&M club, so no idea what he has on tap for us.
Quincey P. Morris
AG

No water in the house and the storm is moving on. Still no sun here like some got but I'm grateful. Seemed like a good time to break out the good stuff.
streetfighter2012
AG
God is good, beer is great!

Made it home to a dry house with the power on.

Chipotlemonger
AG
Godspeed, Kyle.

And great to hear, streetfigher.
dave99ag
AG
Sitting at the DFW airport waiting to pickup our babysitter, whom is practically family now, due to flights being cancelled and her family losing their home. Been a long few days for her. Probably will open a beer once we are back in CS.

Eff Harvey!
Jock 07
AG
NColoradoAG said:

i'll try and swing by
Jock 07
AG
Kyle98 said:

Thanks for all y'all are doing. One of my good buddies from A&M was activated as well, he's in an engineering battalion out of Austin I think. they wound up in the Katy area. He talked to mattress mack the other night to let him and his soldiers into one of the gallery furniture stores to sleep over night. mack agreed and let them in and they all slept right on the display mattresses. he sent me a picture of the $13k bed he wound up sleeping on. I told him he need to call mack back and tell him that he'd give him 5k for it since it's now used.
lne2011
AG
Love seeing all these breweries helping out with hurricane relief!

MathNewman06
AG
Tossed some cold brew into this one to mix it up a bit. DIY BCBCS, not bad.
La Fours
AG
Turfman gave me the heads up, Yellow rose in bottles is now in BCS. Tower Point H-E-B has it. Harvey Washbangers has it too.

Thanks for the heads up Tman.
dave99ag
AG
About time!
AggieOO
We were at Lazarus in Austin last night, and they were collecting donations as well.
AggieStout
AG
Y'all see this is going to happen in December.
Jock 07
AG
AggieStout said:

Y'all see this is going to happen in December.

Even though I've had mixed results the two times I've had this is what I feel about this.

I haven't been all that impressed with their barrel project so far this year but hopefully they go out on top with this one
AggieStout
AG
Jetch, let's make a deal and some arrangements for brash. Email me bryandeschenes at g mail
AggieStout
AG
Who was it that gets the weldworks crowlers and can you get me some of that chaco taco stout and French toast stout to round rock?
NColoradoAG
AggieStout said:

Who was it that gets the weldworks crowlers and can you get me some of that chaco taco stout and French toast stout to round rock?
I know a guy who can get WeldWERKS crowlers.

French Toast Stout is long gone though.
Bmac04
AG
NColoradoAG said:

AggieStout said:

I know a guy who can get WeldWERKS crowlers.

French Toast Stout is long gone though.
(laugh/cry emoji)
zephyrtexan
AG
So if there is still room in the FF league, I'd love to hop in.

Speaking of FF, I made maybe the greatest trade of all time. I'm in a full roster keeper league where we only draft rookies shortly after the NFL draft.

I gave up Rob Gronkowski.

I received OJ Howard, his first and second round draft picks of next years rookie draft, and a metric crap ton of beer.

Seriously, here are the beers I got from the trade:

http://imgur.com/a/JW9Ab

(With the exception of the Atrials, I already had those).
Bmac04
AG
With Zephyr in the league we still need at least one more person for football. Never thought it would be hard to find 8-12 guys that liked fantasy football and beer
Hudson2508
AG
Zephyr, what's your email? I think you make 8 actually.

If we get two more we can do 10 but. Good with 8. I'll get it set up and send a doodle calendar poll for the draft date.
zephyrtexan
AG
Shoot me that invite and I'll hop on in.

Sweet, he sent the email.

First Page Last Page
Page 1249 of 1786

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.