Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,673,922 Views | 62644 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Quincey P. Morris
maca1028
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Scriffer
AG
How is it? I haven't gotten into mine yet
jah003
S
Got a 5 year vert in the fridge... Starting with this one in case I decide to plow through it.

maca1028
It's great. Plenty of coconut.
Quincey P. Morris
AG

This one ain't too bad. Not too much heat from the habanero.
steve00
AG
I learned from the best
dave99ag
AG
How are all of our Houston peeps doing this morning? It's wet as hell in CS, but nothing like Houston.
maca1028
So far so good but all the ditches in our neighborhood are full and the streets are starting to flood. Doesn't look like the rain is going to let up any time soon. Several friends of ours in the area are starting to take on water.
dave99ag
AG
Stay safe!!!
maca1028
Will do, same to y'all!
jh0400
AG
maca1028 said:

Where did you find that? Went looking for some yesterday and came up empty handed.
maca1028
Specs downtown, before the flood
MathNewman06
AG
Very thankful that from 7am to now, we've gone from this:

To this:

So I opened this to further relieve some anxiety:

2013-2016 lined up for each of the next waves of storms that I hope don't come through.
I know there are so many who are not as lucky right now. Our prayers are with everyone else in the Tine.
maca1028
Glad to see that the water is going down.
It has gotten close here, currently not raining so hopefully it starts running off.
Represent830
AG
Dat Cable Car
lne2011
AG
Harvey has kept me in my house since 1 PM yesterday and I'll probably be here all day tomorrow too...

Good beer, a lot of roasty flavor with a bourbon nose.

jh0400
AG
I may dig into the beer cellar in a little while. We're fine, but the streets around us are impassible. Water hasn't gone down at all.
jetch17
AG
Yuengling out with my dingaling out white trashin in the garage with a cooler full and watching the rain fall

streetfighter2012
AG
My wife and I had planned a trip this weekend to see her parents in Plano. Now staying a few extra days and thankful we got out when we did, but all we can do is cross our fingers for our house in Timbergrove just off of TC Jester and 11th. White Oak has been out of its banks for hours and houses just north of us are being evacuated.
maca1028
We pray that y'all come back to a dry house!
maca1028

Might as well drink!
Represent830
AG
jetch17 said:

Yuengling out with my dingaling out white trashin in the garage with a cooler full and watching the rain fall

Are you DDB???
jetch17
AG
Drunk Dingus Bingbong?

(May have just found my next username)
NColoradoAG
We bought two prepaid parking passes for the golf course at the Rose Bowl this weekend. My parents are driving out so we will have basic tailgating supplies (tent, cooler, chairs, grill). I believe that lot opens 4 hours prior to kickoff and we are planning to be there before or right when the gates open. Anyone out that way is welcome to join us.
62strat
AG
Good business model right here!

http://www.westword.com/restaurants/sleeping-giant-the-largest-denver-brewery-youve-never-heard-of-is-getting-even-bigger-9402269
dave99ag
AG
I'm pretty sure the brewery is ok, but I've never seen the San Jacinto this high before. It was down to two-lanes coming down 105 earlier this afternoon.

Hudson2508
AG
Everyone who was interested in fantasy football send me an email.

If we are going to do this thing we need to draft this week.

If it's too late we can decide to pass but let's try to get something put together.

My email is username @ Gmail.com
La Fours
AG
Chipotlemonger said:

I'm supposed to fly to Houston tomorrow and fly out Sunday. Not so sure I would make it out Sunday. Thoughts?

So I assume you didn't fly to Houston after all?
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG

Not a bad lineup. The guys who own my local beer store opened the Brass Tap a couple of years ago and they seem to be doing pretty well.
Chipotlemonger
AG
No I did not... Cancelled my trip and am thankful that I did.

Stay safe, Beer thread.
Represent830
AG
Hudson2508 said:

Everyone who was interested in fantasy football send me an email.

If we are going to do this thing we need to draft this week.

If it's too late we can decide to pass but let's try to get something put together.

My email is username @ Gmail.com

Y'all do basketball and football. Once you do a fantasy baseball league I'll join so I can dominate.
MathNewman06
AG
End of Day 2. Still raining, but still draining.
Hoping that when I get to 2015/2016 they'll be a bit more celebratory, but still thankful that our neighborhood has been spared from the worst so far.
maca1028
Drinking a consecration. Really want to watch GoT but cable and internet is out. Glad we're still dry though.
dave99ag
AG
My evening of watching the Houston news. Safe in CS, but sweating it a bit with family near the San Jacinto near 45.

Represent830
AG
https://instagr.am/p/BYWdsRRAaNV

Hey guys. If you wanna help out and get some good beer, Ghost Pixel/Freetail is releasing these two beers tomorrow with all profits helping out Harvey victims. I'm buying some for friends and trade partners so if anyone wants any I can grab some for you and we can figure out a way to get them to you.

Just a thought.
First Page Last Page
Page 1248 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.