Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,674,859 Views | 62646 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Jock 07
Hudson2508
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Probably so but just bring cash and bypass the CC line.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Whether there is a line will change throughout the day.

They should have sent people home when they got there if they actually don't want them out there. Getting in line that early is moronic. And the mags are five dollars more expensive than buying the same amount of beer in the 500s.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
And they went through 4700 bottles yesterday. That's insane. I hope we're able to get some tomorrow. I figured it would see next weekend with as many bottles as they made.
jh0400
AG
Not to be that guy, but I don't find Atrial to be that much better than Fen Tao, Nocturn, O&P, MvB, or AL.
La Fours
AG
Basically Alaska and Hawaii were the only states we didn't see.

14 states in 10 days. New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, Utah, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Kansas and Oklahoma.

Minnesota was just a 15 minute drive from Sioux Falls, SD so we drove across the border, took a pic at the sign and went back to SD.
La Fours
AG
You get what you get and you don't throw a fit. At least that's what I tell my kids.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
I don't disagree particularly. I would have been perfectly happy to have to gotten some O&P or basically any of the others. We're only going this weekend because we'll be out that way already.
Hudson2508
AG
My personal heirarchy of the fruits is Atrial and MvB are better than the rest of the bunch but Aurelian is very close. The rest are all great but not on the same level. Mainly because the fruit used in the others doesn't work as well in a beer.
NColoradoAG
La Fours said:

14 states in 10 days. New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, Utah, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Kansas and Oklahoma.

Minnesota was just a 15 minute drive from Sioux Falls, SD so we drove across the border, took a pic at the sign and went back to SD.

You dont get to count Colorado if you just stepped across the border at 4 Corners
AggieStout
AG
From the very few that I have had I liked nocturn better
BSD
AG
NColoradoAG said:

La Fours said:

You dont get to count Colorado if you just stepped across the border at 4 Corners

If that's the case, you can drop my Utah visits down from 27 to 0 (I was running in circles).
Chipotlemonger
AG
I think Nocturn has been my favorite.
Represent830
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

jah003 said:

safe to say these are neck beards who are single and still live with their parents. They also probably watch wwf wrestling still too

Why say **** like this? It's stupid, sure. But why get personal? Don't be an asshat.
Represent830
AG

Enjoying this beautiful day with my single, neck beard friends that live at home.
jah003
S
Spent last night exploring downtown Minneapolis and not going to the Twins game (was the right decision).

First stop was Fulton...

Second stop was Modist brewing... Which is quite possibly the most hipster place I've ever been...

Last brewery stop was Inbound. The Apricot Pale Ale was phenomenal. Possibly the best beer of the night.

Hit up a few more bars, won $200 playing pull tabs, and got white girl wasted...

La Fours
AG
We drove across the southwest corner.

So nanny nanny boo boo.
Jock 07
AG
Is the latest release of houston haze long gone by now?
Robert C. Christian
AG
Jolly Rancher is nice touch.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Nice. I liked Fulton quite a bit when we went back in January. They had just tapped a NE IPA that was great.

If you're still there, Dangerous Man brewing was recommended to us. We had fun there late one night.
jah003
S
Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Nice. I liked Fulton quite a bit when we went back in January. They had just tapped a NE IPA that was great.

If you're still there, Dangerous Man brewing was recommended to us. We had fun there late one night.
We were actually going to hit up Dangerous Man, but were like 8 beers deep and way out of downtown at that point.
Scriffer
AG
Just mooched a few beers off Dave and LaFours. Thanks guys!

Now I sit in a suit for 5 hours.
dave99ag
AG
Glad you can stop by!

At least the wedding isn't outside.
La Fours
AG
Good to see you again Scriff. And thanks for sharing the beers Dave.
62strat
AG
Not gonna need to buy beer for a little while after this is done 10 tasty gallons of 10% Belgian Tripel.

La Fours
AG
Nice. Is that a Blichmann setup?
62strat
AG
MoreBeer tippy stand.
turfman80
AG
Yeah, well, sometimes nothing is a real cool hand
Represent830
AG
Did you like it? I thought the 17 wasn't nearly as tasty as the 16.
turfman80
AG
My first bottle of it. I really enjoyed it. Tons of maple, not as much coffee as expected. Would bang again!.
Yeah, well, sometimes nothing is a real cool hand
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Out at JK waiting in line. Some of these people got here at three.
Represent830
AG
Lucky #007 said:

Out at JK waiting in line. Some of these people got here at three.

Someone posted they got there at 2am and was #14. I'd assume some camped out in their cars.

They need to do a lottery next time.
Jock 07
AG
Dat PtY doe

Chipotlemonger
AG
Having a Yazoo Sue on draft right now. Maybe it's because it's kegged, or maybe it's because of the so heard improvement I've heard of, but it's better than I remember. Recommend trying it if you come through here. I think it's a great smoked beer, as much flack as that style gets. Was in Nashville just for the weekend.
maca1028
More than 8,000 bottles of atrial gone in one weekend, unreal!
Hudson2508
AG
Had a dragon on it so chose it for GoT. Thanks Steve. This is an excellent stout.

First Page Last Page
Page 1233 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.