Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,675,843 Views | 62647 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by maca1028
Lt. Joe Bookman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Would love an Atrial Magnum
Chipotlemonger
AG
a magnum Atrial would make for an excellent bottle share
AggieStout
AG
Me and the wife should be able to head out Friday night or Saturday. Could try and talk her into both.
Bmac04
AG
Feel free to shoot me a message over the weekend

gunch52 at g-male
Represent830
AG
https://instagr.am/p/BWsstJygmWz
Looks like Weldwerks made DDB
jah003
S
Minnesota rules...
Connd
maca1028
Nice!!
BSD
AG
I'd buy an Atrial mag for a bottle share. Too bad I'm not in Austin this weekend.
BSD
AG
Does Imgur not work on the iPhone anymore? I can't get to the image upload page. It defaults to some crap I don't care about.
maca1028
I don't think so, I use image shack now.
Represent830
AG
BSD said:

Does Imgur not work on the iPhone anymore? I can't get to the image upload page. It defaults to some crap I don't care about.
It's been wonky for me too recently.
maca1028
I hate it when things get wonky!
Chipotlemonger
AG
Having a little fun on this thread:

https://texags.com/forums/34/topics/1614240/replies/49425454#49425454
ChipFTAC01
AG
I saw something on the internet today about someone dumping chick Fil A nuggets into their mash.
No Bat Soup For You
AG
BSD said:

For me on Android they replaced the upload image button with a download app button. I can't figure out how to upload with the app and when you try to upload form their main website it seems like it is making you post public instead of just copying and pasting a link.

I think imgur probably just ran off more than half their web traffic with that update.
AggieStout
AG
Got it. I'll shoot you a message this weekend.
AggieOO
Represent830 said:

https://instagr.am/p/BWsstJygmWz
Looks like Weldwerks made DDB
i'd drink the **** out of that.
DonaldFDraper
AG
Looks like I will be heading to Oktoberfest this year... Any tips / suggestions?

We are flying into Zurich then working up to Munich and flying out of Frankfurt.
AggieOO
drink a lot. have fun. don't be an american asshat.

Definitely get some lederhosen. Get out there early during the day and you'll have no problem getting into one of the bigger tents. You'll eventually get displaced by people who have tables reserved, but you will have long been standing on a table belting out "Sweet Caroline" with some of your new best friends from other countries.

Plenty of beer gardens and such to drink at in the evenings/nights if you aren't in one of the big tents.

Oh, and one of the best things you can do is get drunk and ride the bumper cars. Seriously. Every single person is drunk and happy. The other rides are fun too, but bumper cars were mandatory every single night.
62strat
AG
I've been putting ice cream in stouts for years! Very tasty.
AggieStout
AG
there is a huge thread on the travel forum that should have a lot of info in it.
steve00
AG
The poor quality of this picture suggests I'm already swerving. Very tropical!
Chipotlemonger
AG
Looks good
maca1028
I almost bought a bottle of that. How is it?
jetch17
AG
get yo swerve on
steve00
AG
The POG juice is very prominent. It smells and tastes like a beach drink. It's not really my jam, as I prefer my tropical refreshments to be rum based.
Jock 07
AG
Gonna try and hit up b52 for the first time today. Besides the upgrayed anything else I should check out?
dave99ag
AG
Their Wingman wheat IPA is a good starter. I really enjoyed the sour hefe last weekend. Bourbanator stout will easily finish off the day.

Good thing you're going today as they may be out of upgrade soon.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
I have a couple upgrayedds from last weekend that I'll part with in trade if anyone is in the Clear Lake area...
Jock 07
AG
So they're not actually open today, just to go. Got a can and headed back. Was weary of buying anything else having never actually having one of their beers before. Will have to stop by sometime when I'm back in town without the wife and kid. Cool spot. From all the pictures I had seen always assumed it was far back in the woods somewhere not right behind a strip center. Definitely found a good spot in the trees there.
DonaldFDraper
AG
Best place to drink and/or buy some beers between Katy and the Westchase/Chinatown area?
La Fours
AG
Left Sioux Falls this morning and made a quick stop at a Hy-Vee in Sioux City for some TG, on our way to Wichita. Picked up a 4 banger of Golden Nugget and Pseudo Sue. Also grabbed a bomber of Fire, Skulls and Money. Drinking a Golden Nugget now.

At dinner I had Everything Rhymes With Orange from Roughtail Brewing out of Oklahoma. A hazy orange/citrus forward IPA. It was really good. I may try to find some when we pass through that awful state tomorrow on the way home.

Jock 07
AG
Saw that the fire skulls and money came out while I was out of town. Have heard good things about it.
La Fours
AG
I had never heard of it before today. So I grabbed it over a Sosus, HopSmack, and Tsunami.
First Page Last Page
Page 1231 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.