Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,674,453 Views | 62645 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by FancyKetchup14
maca1028
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Represent830 said:

jah003 said:

The rare 4 hour DP... Impressive.

It was weird. Opened my phone and I was still in the post comment box so I hit post. But I already posted it earlier. Post-ception

Represent830
AG
Happy Birthday Scriffer!
Chipotlemonger
AG
Happy birthday, Scriff
Drip99
AG
I will be in NYC and North Carolina (Raleigh Durham area) over the next few weeks. Any good beers to try or craft beer bar suggestions. Thanks
La Fours
AG
Happy birthday Scriffer.
dave99ag
AG
Happy Birthday, Scriffer!

Word is that his wife is taking him to see his favorite artist, Taylor Swift.
jetch17
AG
Steve mail today, you rock!

Starting the weekend right, my boy turns 4 tomorrow and should be a fun few days of celebration

dave99ag
AG
Avenue Pub in NOLA doesn't disappoint!
cpscAG06
AG
Happy Birthday Scriffer
steve00
AG
Had to put my Sculpins back at the grocery store when I saw these on the end cap.
jah003
S
Some days your wheel falls off... And some days you drink a Colour Five in celebration of not being dead...

jetch17
AG
steve00 said:

Had to put my Sculpins back at the grocery store when I saw these on the end cap.

jetch17
AG
Jah, WTF happened?
jah003
S
jetch17 said:

Jah, WTF happened?
My now ex-mechanic either forgot to tighten the lug nuts or put them back on. Got a 1/4 a mile down the road and though I had a flat, turned in to the HEB at about 5 MPH and the wheel went flying across the parking lot. Skidded to a stop on what was left of my front end... Really glad I wasn't flying down 620 doing 60 MPH or that I had my daughter in the car. I also don't think I've ever yelled and cursed at someone so much over the phone in my life...
jetch17
AG
Holy piss
dave99ag
AG
Holy sh*t! Glad you're ok. How much damage was done to your car?
BSD
AG
Dayumn!!!!
jah003
S
dave99ag said:

Holy sh*t! Glad you're ok. How much damage was done to your car?
Not sure yet. Whole front fender is toast. It's hitting the body shop on Monday. In the meantime I'm driving a Jeep Patriot... Watch out.
dave99ag
AG
jah003 said:

In the meantime I'm driving a Dodge Stratus... Watch out.
FIFY

La Fours
AG
Damn dude. Glad you are ok.
Robert C. Christian
AG
Holy crap! Hopefully when the wheel went rolling it didn't find anything to hit.
maca1028
Happy Birthday scriff!
maca1028
maca1028
steve00 said:

Flying out there Sunday! Can't. ****ing. Wait!
jah003
S
FrioAg said:

Holy crap! Hopefully when the wheel went rolling it didn't find anything to hit.
I sat there and watched it for a solid 15 seconds. It popped a curb and ended up in a grassy median area. I felt like I was in a nascar race and a tire got loose...
Scriffer
AG
Thanks, y'all!!

And jah, I'm really glad you're ok. That's terrifying.
jah003
S
Scriffer said:

Thanks, y'all!!

And jah, I'm really glad you're ok. That's terrifying.
Thanks man. Happy birthday!
AggieStout
AG
jah003 said:

FrioAg said:

I sat there and watched it for a solid 15 seconds. It popped a curb and ended up in a grassy median area. I felt like I was in a nascar race and a tire got loose...

But it looks like you have really good tread on them. Newish tires?
maca1028
Glad everyone is ok Jah!
Chipotlemonger
AG
Glad you're okay jah. I'll buy you a beer next time we meet up.
dixie whiskey
AG
http://www.bonappetit.com/story/goose-island-bourbon-county-stouts-2017

have we discussed '17 bourbon county variants yet? that bananas foster prop sounds legit, cant inbev work a trade giving houston prop this year and maybe let chicago have roll in the hay? i started to get excited that it appears theres at least the possibility that barleywine reserve and the blueberry stout maaaybe sneak into tx, but if we're being honest and going by past history, im not even gonna run across coffee and regular bw. the sexy, new, more limited variants are in all likelihood a pipe dream unless i sacrifice all the best parts of thanksgiving- falling in and out of consciousness on the couch, night football, catching a nice buzz with a few high end beers, and most importantly not participating in the madness.

then again, the lsu game moving (the move to sat is this season, yes?) eliminates one big reason i didnt consider going downtown last year. i guess ive got some time to figure it out. who all here typically makes it out there, and when is an ideal time to get a spot in line? maybe if specs puts together a good enough list of beers i might consider it, as uphill a battle as that may be
aggiemike02
AG
Nocol - Any weldwerks in gunnison valley or crested butte?
NColoradoAG
aggiemike02 said:

Nocol - Any weldwerks in gunnison valley or crested butte?

I dont think so
jah003
S
AggieStout said:

jah003 said:

FrioAg said:

But it looks like you have really good tread on them. Newish tires?
I think that may be the one I had to replace cause I ran over one those garden cultivator things... The other 3 are original to the truck (I don't really drive it much).
lne2011
AG

The neckbeards were out in full force yesterday and JK was serious about the 1 per limit.

Beer was great though! I didn't pick up too much cherry flavor at first, but more of an after taste.
First Page Last Page
Page 1226 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.